Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices- good luck!

10 years ago

@pieces

Good luck and let us know as soon as you ger back.

Praying for you

10 years ago

@pisces ~ Oh no.. I am praying that everything is ok.. We are all sending our prayers and love to you. Please update when you can.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Pisces I'm praying for you I hope all is well..... will check back later.

10 years ago

Still no signs of AF anywhere.. feeling nauseated like I'm going to hurl since 11 am. Nothing helps.. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey girls , I posted the picture of my hpt. Check it out.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/avatar/ctpme-avatar-26303114.png

10 years ago

@Ants Mommy ~ I saw your pic you posted. I'm not sure what to think as all I see is s speck of a dot circle like mark under the line.... I inverted the pic to see if I could see more but I couldn't. Hmm?

User Image[/url][/url]

Ambler alert for pieces you have me worried what happened??? I hope your ok?!!?!? My prayers are with you!

Ants mom I'm sorry but your test looks negative to me but I hate blue due tests red due is best even if its dollar store brands!

Mama I really think you are pregnant with all your symptoms!! Fingers are Xd for you keep testing girlfriend!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I'm here...long day & getting longer. Beta 18 and doc says she doubts that it was 9 yesterday..there is a chance that it doubles tomorroe but i am loosing hope fast as the spotting has gone from light pink to brown sludge. no full flow just spots. Problem now is where is this miscarriage happening from. They tried all they could to a good look at my tube and I breathed a sigh of relief when they said it looked ok. They kept grilling me if any pain on my left side.,,I don't have any...they that a good sign.

So that ladies is my medical intervention. hSG is scheduled for next Thursday morning Unless my beta goes up (doubt it) and blood work and ultra sounds everyday until Monday.

EAM: enough about me. (I'm tired of this pity party).

@miracle Nausea!!!!! Really! (Who but us gets excited about nausea?) I read that and jumped up, best news I heard all day (literally). OMG!!!! I'm am so excited. Dear God, please send Lady Bug a sticky bean!!!!! Amen

Now I havent cried all day until I talked to my sister...listen to this. She knows NoTHInG about my TTC or that Tania said June and now we are all thinking next June. My 9 yr old nephew has within the last year gotten himself an imaginary friend...name Gwen. For those who are new to this group, my mother died when I was 19 of a cerebral hemorrhage, her name was Gwen. My nephew has many times over described my mother to me and my sister (he was not born when she died and we don't have a lot of pics of her). It freaks us out but we are trying to play it cool when he talks about her so that we don't scare Him (he's just a baby). I talk to my sis eVErYday. And last week my nephew is playing in the back ground and I here him say "ask Nanny (he calls me Nanny -we don't know why) if she's ready?" And I said "for what baby?" He says "for Gwen, she's coming". Today, I finally confessed to my sister my TTC and ALL that going on today...and she finally breaks down and says she agrees that she understands why I want to do this ...she FINALLY admits that she wished that she had done it and that why she has been negative towards my decision in the past. And I tell her about Tania and the June and I tell her how we all thought it was this June and maybe it's next June and she says "next June" and I say yeah and she says it's is going to be next June. Next June you are going to have a baby because my nephew said that next summer just after he is leaving 4th grade to be a 5th grader that Gwen is coming back to earth, she just needs a body and then she will be here but she the body she finds could be a little girl or a little boy. ***hand to mouth in shock***

Isn't that story bananas? Lol, what am F'ing day? I'm not going to work tomorrow...if I could I'd take a drink!!!! Lol my nephew has blown my f'ing mind!!!!

10 years ago

@jsxt ~ I don't know...we shall see... Would be nice to have a answer though.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo