Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. I had crazy dreams last night, death and destruction dreams...very strange I tell ya. My mom always says if you eat too much sugar before bed then you might have bizarre dreams lol! I got another blaring positive on my opk this morning. That's 7 days in a row. This is the third month of using the same brand (cvs, which tell you to use fmu) I am going to try a different brand. Going nutso.

@pisces ~ Yay for the temp spike. Sounds like you needed your sleep last night. I don't go on FB really anymore either. I'm too busy surfin' this site or other baby related sites...lol. I hope you are right about me not having pcos. FYI I think your dip was implantation, especially now that you had a temp spike this morning. Yippie!

@topo ~ So happy for you that you have surgery dates and greatly lowered costs. See God has your back hon. I hope you and pisces are right about no pcos. I do have reg cycles, no overweight, no excess facial hair, and all the other classic symptoms. The problem is I have been doing opks 2 months in a row and this happened for me last month too. :( Must try a different brand next month and chart temps next.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

hey girls wishing you all the best luck this month!! now cd 2 and i got the call from obgyn of course neg hcg test but I am starting Clomid 150mg for nest three cycles so i hope we catch it soon because i do not look forward to the hot flashes clomid gives me they're terrible but hopefully worth it in the end!!debating weather i want to temp starting cd 10?? i just know when i got pregnant with my son i decided not to temp that cycle and of coure i did get pregnant because of less stress so mayble ill try it just want to buy more preseed and does anyone know how fertaid works and if any good? i just noticed i got so dry last cycle from clomid 100 so i know i will be dry from 150...just trying to figure out my options?!?!?

User Image

11 years ago

Im on both lol dh understands fb more but hates this one cuz he says im awful wit it lol yes i am so greatful ladies wit my date for surgery and my lower vost piecesgirl lol ur to funny i know right mirical momma u will be fine u dnt have it trust

11 years ago

@topo ~ I am feeling so teary the past 2 days. Crying over whatever. Your last post telling me to trust made me cry. I'm still smiling from your great news from your doctor.... things are working out for you.

@jsxt ~ I have never had to take clomid or had issues with dry cm, but I have heard that fertile aid is great, vitex and woman swear by preseed helping the little swimmers get to the goal (EGG) Check with your dr or research it. Any chances of helping out with conception are better than none right?

I think since pisces took the morning off :) she is busy with work or something.

User Image[/url][/url]

Lol consider it pay back miricalmomma wit the tears lol u n piecesgirl have done it to me before lol yes i agree 1 more hr lets put a amber alert out on piecesgirl which leads me to my weird dream for got to share that i dreamed last night a demon came to get me he had big teeth he was ugly scary i screamed n my dh couldnt hear me it feel so real like i left my body then he disappeared

11 years ago

There's everybody!!!! DH and I snuck off to iHop for pancakes and everybody showed up.

@jsx yeah go ahead and temp. Last cycle I started at 5dpo just to get myself in the routine of taking my temp. It's very interesting. How have you been? Thank you for your support. It is much appreciated. If I am not already 6 days pregnant (which we all know that I am) I start a small dose of clomid next cycle. 50 mg. I have been taking Fertile CM, this cycle, it's supposed to help with cm and dryness, implantation, and stuff. Fertilaid I gave to a friend because it supposed to be for women without a regulator cycle. I read some women's reviews that say after taking Fertilaid that their cycles went from 28 days to 33 days or something.

@miracle I know she had me feeling all mushy. Yeah what's with the dreams? I have been having weird, action packed dreams as well. Like several different dreams all run together. Last night I actually woke sweating. I really hope you are right about an implant dip.

@topo I am so happy about your surgery! I think you are right about @miraclemama not having pcos. I think it's the brand of OPK. Because its the same brand two months in a row.

11 years ago

There's everybody!!!! DH and I snuck off to iHop for pancakes and everybody showed up.

@jsx yeah go ahead and temp. Last cycle I started at 5dpo just to get myself in the routine of taking my temp. It's very interesting. How have you been? Thank you for your support. It is much appreciated. If I am not already 6 days pregnant (which we all know that I am) I start a small dose of clomid next cycle. 50 mg. I have been taking Fertile CM, this cycle, it's supposed to help with cm and dryness, implantation, and stuff. Fertilaid I gave to a friend because it supposed to be for women without a regulator cycle. I read some women's reviews that say after taking Fertilaid that their cycles went from 28 days to 33 days or something.

@miracle I know she had me feeling all mushy. Yeah what's with the dreams? I have been having weird, action packed dreams as well. Like several different dreams all run together. Last night I actually woke sweating. I really hope you are right about an implant dip.

@topo I am so happy about your surgery! I think you are right about @miraclemama not having pcos. I think it's the brand of OPK. Because its the same brand two months in a row.

11 years ago

Well I knew that pisces would pop her head in here b/c she is addicted, loves us and simply can't help it :) How were those ihop cakes? I worked as a waitress there in my early twenties for 3 years. I loved the french toast with butter pecan syrup, hash browns well done and 2 scrambled eggs. That sounds delish right now....making my own mouth water.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miricalmomma i know right that sounded to good why would u do that put ur menu lol sounded good to good whatg time is it where u guys are it is 410pm in cali making dinner watching friday after next lauphing.

@piecesgirl i was getting ready to tell mirricalmomma to put u out on a apb and amber alert lol i know i am write i researched it when they told me like crazy i had all signs except the irregular period she is fine. i am just right here like la dee dah i hate when u guys are not on i hate are time change u guys come to cali so we can be together same page lol anywho i am so excited about my surgery but nervous and anxious so how about them nightmares umm

11 years ago

@Miracle Girl they practically had to roll me to the car ...lol... Imma change my name to Bertha! Lmao. I could have never had that job, I have always been a hefty eater. :-) plan on staying that way which why that since I am not an athlete anymore. I have been trying to get in some cardio.

Not that I am symptom watching but I don't know why I am soooo freakn hot! I feel Like I am having mini hot flashes.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo