Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pices- well I think u need to own some more test lol, I always liked the answer brand test, they always seem to work good! If u go to store u should try one, its what most hospitals use!

@ mirical- I can't wait till u test to! But I gusse I will have to wait till morning, I don't know how u have the patients to wait ,

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ I know I do have a lot of patience. I guess it's b/c I'd rather get disappointed by AF then by a bfn . That's why I'm waiting.. I have to admit that I am getting antsy. I usually spot for 12 to 24 hrs before AF arrives and then wake up to her. Well nothing..nada..zip so far.. lol. I am on major TP watch. I think I keep drinking fluids just so I can go pee and then wipe and check the TP ... I've gone banana's.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle maybe she got us mixed up and June is YOUr month :-D I'm antsy but can't take anymore negatives or anymore faint oops I think I see something's. I want a BIG FAT BLAZING, YEP THAT FOR CERTAIN A POSITIVE. That what I really want right now ...for all of us. Well except the barefoot n pregnant club! Lol

@lsch yes start testing babe! Twins are awesome, I have let The Lord know that I am totally open to have twins...lol ...he knows a lot of things that I want and I am sure he gets tired of my request which may be considered harassment. If you didn't pay for the bypass, it could be about 3 or 4 days. I waited a week because she doesn't work weekends but it was WORTH the wait.

@tiff I love Answer but it's hard to find :-( remember I was upset that Rite Aid replaced their OPK's with their own brand. I am completely out of test now and afraid to buy more to be honest...lol... Maybe I'll stop when I leave here.

10 years ago

New ultrasound picture is up!! Def growing!! Everything looks great had ten tubes of blood taken o check everything younger checked for at first appt, made me light headed!! I love y dr office I go back in two weeks to have another appt for ultrasound just to ease my worries since I lost the baby at that point last yr!

Pieces your test seems to be getting better I already told you what I think!! Lol

Mama your next you need to test soon!!
Where's topo and her updates??

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx- awe SHE'S getting so big! What was heart beat today?

10 years ago

lets go piecesgirl bfp babe lets go miricalmomma luv u guys cheering u on

welcome everyone new

afm cnt answer everyone i went to er yes wit a fever of 102 chills throwing up n mirgrain i was on iv n felt like my brain was gonma pop feels like flu wit no running or stuffy noise preg was neg yest got some cool meds n today af started so far my reading is correct fingers crossed for next month im dieing in bed wit a cold sweat still on n off fever

10 years ago

Tiff I didn't even ask my Obgyn for the heart rate I was just happy to see it still beating!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Topo ~ OH NO! I'm so sorry you are so sick hon. Praying for you to feel better ASAP! :( Get well, get ur rest.

@Jxst~ I will have to check out your pic's. How far long are you now? Glad everything is going great for you. You will be even more at ease next visit in 2 weeks... :)

@Pisces ~ So you had faint positives 2 days in a row? What are the odds of that? I think we might be onto something here.. You could fake a hernia and go to the ER to find out if you are pregnant.. lol.

AFM ~ Not a spot of AF in sight ladies.. AF is due today! I usually wake up with her in full flow on today. I am too scared to test and get disappointed. I have been having tiny bits of mild AF cramping ever so mild for 2 days and just waiting for her to come. So I called my mom to say hi today and she told me that she had a dream 2 nights ago that I had had a baby. She has only dreamt one other time a few years ago that I had a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up but she is the 3rd person in 2 weeks that dreamt I had a baby. I'm anxious to find out.. but still stubborn to test.

User Image[/url][/url]

@jsx our little bean-ette is getting so big, awwwhhhhh where does time go. Seems like yesterday....lol. Seriously, she looking great, put last year out of your mind because this girl's a survivor. #teambean

@Miracle yayyyyyyyy . I hope she stays away from you. And I hope your mom and your cousin were right, in fact I KNOW their right because I believe in miracles!!!!

@topo awwwhhhhhhhhhhh I am sorry you are sick :-( I hope you get to feeling better soon. #hugs

AFM: tested again after the gym BFN. I really quit this time. It's been too much, I don't have the patience.

10 years ago

@Pisces ~ I so want this to be both our miracle magical months... We shall see my friend. I'm sorry you got a bfn this evening. Still could be too early and evening urine doesn't hold enough hcg..

The fact that I had ovulation bleed on June 3rd which means I was highly fertile. I was dizzy June 6th ~ June 13th. Can't explain the dizziness. Never felt that way before. Don't have sore breasts when I normally do. Crazy dreams. Insomnia some nights. Last 2 days diarrhea, tons of cm for a week straight as if I was ovulating everyday, ect.. So of course all these symptoms have me wondering...... Feels like AF is coming but not coming.. weird feeling.. I am on 24/7 tp alert.. nothing.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo