Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@picsesgirl- Ya my doc said that 1 mg is the max women are suppose to take. I guess prenatal s have less then that. Maybe it's 800....uh how do I explain this....800(whatever unit) plus some maybe equals 1 mg. I wonder if its a different unit...smaller I mean? I'm not sure. All she said is its not safe to take more then that. Oh btw I'm not meaning to sound rude....I'm trying to figure it out now that u said 800mg.lol just thinking in text I guess! Lol as for prenatals, I can't take them since I take the folic acid. I'm also a good eater so I think that played into her decision too. I'm going to ask at my next appt. I'm so confused!
Ya I was going to wait to get the preg tests, but I'm a very anxious person! Can't wait to test! Although Tuesday is probably the earliest I'd test. It will be positive! I know it! Lol

11 years ago

All right, so I just checked the sample pack of prenatals I got from a friend. It only has 1mg of folic acid. So 800mg doesn't sound right to me, but depends on what ur doc said! Just thought I'd let you all know! Also, keep in mind I live in Canada, so measurements might be different.

11 years ago

Update- just went to piddle, and wiped, and had a bit of white creamy cm. my pelvis still feels bloated like I have to pee even though I just did. No burning or itching though. Twinges in bbs but not sore to touch. I hope this is the beginning of good things!!
Baby dust to you all!

11 years ago

i got am m irgrain though i share.
@ MrsWeese i took folic acid becuase my doc said it is good by its self 800 mg and my prenatals and i wasnt even pregers yet and i continued that until baby came.. there is nothing wrong with two much u are not gonna die or harm baby.

@desertchick u are confusing me so how many dpo are u r u pregers what cd are u are u going to the doctors.

@Jme626 lol what are u waiting for 626 are u in Cali cuz i cali it is zip code just curious. and YESSS u can POAS what are u waiting for why didnt they trigger u thats weird never had iui without a trigger u can test i cant i have two much hormones in me that mimik positive pregers symp and bfp so i have to take blood work once i dnt get period but yes do it.

@piecesgirl fingers crossed luv i had read that to but it scared the heck out of me i thought there would be blood sad face lol we r doing good piecesgirl cramps back ache now migrain sounds good postive vibes how is ur day so far mine i just want to go home from work wiht this dame migrain.

11 years ago

@jme since you did not take a trigger, you can test and not get a false positive. I thought you had taken a trigger. BUT you dont test too early. I am seriously trying to wait until Tueday at the earliest. Last time, had I just held my horses and waited, my cycle started moments after leaving the doctor to get a blood test **bummer **How many DPO are you again

@desertchic I was hoping that you were PG already but hey at least you O'd and you got to Yes @miraclemom said that a little blood in your cm at O-time is good so

@mrsweese Ohhhhhhhh you're in Canada. Yeah your calculation is probably different. Sorry I confused you **shame** I got that same twinge type feeling in my boobs last night but definitely not sore. Yes and @topo had the creamy cm ..so hpoefully it all good news. WAIT it IS good news cuz we ARE pregnant **power of postive thinking & faith**

@topo sorry you have a migraine I started with this headache about an hour ago. its definetly not sinus but not as intense as a migraine. and my lower back & cramps are still hanging around. the back ache is worse than the cramps

My Day: Been fairly busy today, my back is bothering me so I wish I could just go home and lay down. **Tired**

***ALL SOUNDS POSITIVE FOR ALL OF US***

11 years ago

Oh and did everyone notice my new avatar? I like it...looks just like me :-)

11 years ago

@ topowifey- That's good to know. Again, I will be checking with my doc to make sure my meds are right. And I've figured out the issue. I take 1 mg, some of you are taking 800MCG. Mg- milligram MCG- microgram. Problem solved!! Lol....took me a bit to figure that out!
@picsesgirl- no need to apologize! I figured it out if u read above! Hoping the cm is a good sign! Now I have a twinge in left pelvis not on my hip but very close! I want it to implant already! The suspense is killing me!

Very sorry I confused everyone with the folic acid!!

11 years ago

@picsesgirl- really like ur avatar btw!

11 years ago

Thank you !!!

11 years ago

@weezers lol u r to cute yes check with ur doc

@piecesgirl migrain left cramping had stoped at 1000am it is now 110pm and the cramps have been active since 1200pm but getting better now back ache still in full force dull see piecsegril u have me full foce symptom checking we said we where not and look at us now 8dpo all bad lol
piecegirl i seen ur avatar cute i couldnt find one with a double chin lolz

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo