Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4101 - 4110 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, I know. I would just keep testing to make sure it's a positive. Sometimes it's so hard to tell whether or not it's actually a positive or almost a positive. I would always second guess myself. It's just all so confusing.

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee- you are so strong and I honestly don't know how you do this while pregnant with twins! Prayers for Eli and YOU! xoxo

@football-I think you are safe with BDing. Sounds like you probably got enough time in. If you are concerned and want to make sure you get one extra day in, go get some Preseed and use that for BDing. Best stuff ever!

@rebecca-Bleh, so sorry she showed. She is right around the corner for me too. Yes i am so excited to get this surgery done. I found a girl on here whose DH had the surgery and they conceived one month later :) She has been really great to talk with.

@Herewegoagain4-three days late?! I am sure i am late to the party, but have you tested today? Maybe ask for a blood test??

AFM-My temp dropped this morning and I have noticed some pinkish tinged CM, so AF will be right on time. It is no surprise and I fully expected it, but of course you always have that little piece of hope that she won't show! I decided this morning that I need to get back into working out and getting healthy. When I do get pregnant I want to be in great shape, so I think I will make that my main focus until DH's surgery :)

10 years ago

Well you have an lh surge prior to ovulation. And your opk's can go negative before you ovulate if you have a short surge. They can also get darker close to af because your hormones increase. I use wondfos and have never had a problem with their opk's but their hpt tests are sometimes faulty.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Why in the world would I still be seeing a small amount of EWCM? I have 27/28 day cycles. Today's CD16

I had creamy CM on CD10, wet CM on CD11 & 12, EWCM CD 13-16. And cramps/twinges on CD 13 & 14

BD'd CD 11,12, & 14.

So I just did a little research, and on a website I read that EWCM will not hold it's shape. Today's CM is clear and stretchy, but if I play with it, it holds it's shape (usually in like a round ball) so I'm thinking it may just be the start of the sticky CM?

User Image

10 years ago

thank you lsc i do it because hes my baby i would swim the ocean pregnant with twins for him i love him to death i just wish it was me and not him xoxoxox

football thats all it takes i only bd,ed on cd 8 ,9 and 11 and o'ed on cd 14 and look twins it only takes 1 try for those that have no issues..
the key is to have his swimmers up there waiting for the egg to come to them

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Football ewcm is usually slippery and stretchy. A test I've found that works to tell if it ewcm is get a cup of water, I usually use my cup I use for hpts or opk's. Put the cm in the water, if it's ewcm it will ball up and sink to the bottom.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello lady's! New bump pic is up if u are interested, 32 weeks 3 days!

10 years ago

@football - It's not EWCM if you can roll it into a ball. (This is hilarious btw, the things we talk about!) Remeber, sperm can live up to 5 days. It sounds like you BDed plenty close enough to O... and @athena is right, LH surges again right before AF. The OPKs can look different each time just depending on how the fluid hits the dye.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - you are exactly right - the things we talk about on this forum crack me up sometimes! If only our guys could hear us!

football - honey, doesn't all this stuff make you feel like you're going crazy sometimes? Don't let it get in your head though, and make you get uptight. (I speak from experience!)

Tifferz - you look great! How do you do that? The last time I was pregnant, I just gained weight all over....kinda like a swollen pumpkin. lol, Congrats!

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca- Yes, I do feel like I'm going crazy! I second guess myself all the time and it's so frustrating. I've decided today's 1 DPO and I'm not going to pay attention to CM as much the rest of the cycle. It's not EWCM and it's drying up. Gah it's just totally all-consuming.

YES the things we talk about! Most would get grossed out, but we usually get excited ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo