Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6611 - 6620 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Trying to stay optimistic right now, but it's hard.

The spotting when wiping stopped for a few hours and a little while ago after I peed, I wiped and it was there again, but this time red.

It's still not a flow, but it's not looking too good. Feeling really sad.

User Image

9 years ago

Football....I'm praying for you, for peace and safety for your little one. Please let us know how it goes. I've had pink, red, and brown spotting with almost all my pregnancies. It doesn't always mean something bad, but I understand your emotions right now. Let us know what your Dr says.

User Image

9 years ago

@football it could be your uterus preparing, stretching ...have you called the doctor? Like @rebecca I am praying that your bean is safe.

9 years ago

Football....also, the vaginal ultrasound you had can cause spotting too. So it may have irritated your cervix and then sex made it worse.

User Image

9 years ago

AF due tomorrow. Hope I don't see her.

How is everyone doing this weekend? I had a great time at the wedding yesterday. It was a beach wedding. My friend looked beautiful. I topped the night off with my honey at a natural warm mineral springs. We soaked under the stars until after midnight.

@Football ~ My bff had HEAVY (needed panty liners every day) spotting during her first trimester for several weeks that landed her in the ER twice. She bled for weeks. Her RE dr put her on progesterone and something else, can't remember. Anyways it was very scary and it made her a nervous wreck, but after her 1st trimester everything was much better and the important part is that she gave birth to a healthy baby girl a few months ago. Whatever the dr's gave her made the bleeding stop. Can you go to the ER or see your dr immediately? Only because they would know what to do or say to you that could help. Like the other girls said in here, could just be an irritated cervix from sex or the ultrasound you had recently. How are you today?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I tried to keep my mind off of testing and the tww so I stayed away from reading forums related to pregnancy!

Thank you everyone for all of your responses and confirmation. This is a great support system! I am 1 day late on my period but I tested negative yesterday and today.

Football girl: hoping for positive outcomes!

9 years ago

@ash you're always IN unless the witch comes to your house. Right now I got that wench in a headlock over here at my house trying to keep her away from you and @miracle

@football I didn't even think about what @rebecca said..but it's true the vag sono could have cause a little disruption. I'm praying that all is well & you are resting.

@miracle I holding on to the witch

9 years ago

@piscesgirl229: hahha thanks for having my back! hilarious :) day 2 of being late. usually very very regular and most times earlier than 28 days. My sisters had this happen to them too when they first started trying and it was negative. so not getting my hopes up too much. started having acne and mood swings.. which makes me think my AF is coming soon.

9 years ago

@ash I got a really nasty case of acne on my chin/cheek area. It's been a while since it was this bad

9 years ago

@football - I hope everything is okay, check in soon! Been keeping you in my thoughts.

@rebecca - Were you saying it was your actual c-section scar that was in pain? Saturday I saw someone posted a topic on the What to Expect discussion boards called "c-section scar pain" and a bunch of women had posted about their scar hurting and several said their doctors told them it was hurting because scar tissue is tough and the stretching can cause pain.

@pisces - I get that, custom orders can be a drag. You definitely have to set rules and boundaries and make sure people are clear what you will and will not do, or they will take advantage! You have to protect yourself from burnout. Definitely post pics if you do any cake pops. And BOOO! I'm sorry the got you.

@miracle - The photoshoot was yesterday and from what I saw of the pictures they are amazing! I will post one as soon as my friend sends me a couple, I think she said she would try to edit a few today. The place we went was SO beautiful, you would probably have loved it. My nature/beauty loving senses were in heaven. I missed the supermoon, but I got to see the moon on my drive home from my friends house last night, it was HUGE and orange with wispy clouds around it, it was SO beautiful! The wedding and warm springs soak sound like they were delightful, glad you had a good night. :) I hope AF stays away!

@LSchrader - That is perfectly understandable, the birth of a baby close has to be a very bittersweet experience and you should definitely allow yourself a good cry. *hugs* I Hope that little one has a playmate on the way VERY soon.

@Ash - I hope AF isn't playing mean tricks. Fingers crossed for you!

@athena - How have thing been going?

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

AFM - Finished my dress around 3AM Sunday morning and only got about 4 hours of sleep, but I did it! lol And thankfully I didn't look like a zombie in the pictures. One of my best friends is also a photographer and she did the pictures for me, they are amazing! I can't wait until she is done editing them. Not only did I get the photo shoot of my dreams, but I got to hang out with my dear friend in a beautiful nature area. It was a great day.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo