Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7401 - 7410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lachrader OMG!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Those are great news!! Praying for you to get all make it for day 5. You totally deserve this joy and happiness I am possitive this will be your month!!!

@miraclemama wow I hope this month we all get our BFP, wouldn't it be great?? Keeping you in my thoughts and my prayers. Believe it or not you give me strength!!

@amber I know!! The TWW is the worst. Since I started medications a few months ago I get 2 weeks each month of normal life and two of stress, cramps and discomfort. I honestly don't mind it if it would lead to a baby in my arms tho. Thank you for the good wishes!

So here I am. Started the antibiotic yesterday and I feel stuffy but a little better from my throat so I guess is working. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to see my NTE in Mexico next week, he took care of my my entire life so I trust he will find something that will help. I guess I'm 3 DPO today (3 days past IUI) and feeling ok, some discomfort on my pelvis but in so used to it since each TWW I get it so I'm not freaking over symptoms this week. I tested my trigger and today the line still dark but. A little lighter than yesterday so I guess is matter of time for it to leave my system. I'm starting vacation Sunday and I'll be off for 2 whole weeks. Thusday I fly to Mexico and I won't fly back till April 2nd so by then I should be 15-16 DPO and should be either pregnant or expecting AF. This vacation is gonna keep my thought away from stressing over and also is gonna be a great opportunity to share time with my family. I miss the so much!!

Sending big hugs!!

9 years ago

Morning ladies! I wanted to give an update on me! I just got the call that our embryos are developing great and they want to push us out to a five day transfer!!!! We are thrilled!!!

@Zyara - I hope Mexico distracts you!!! Here's to a fast TWW and a great BFP!

@miracle-How you doing??

9 years ago

Good Morning! Happy Saturday. I think I am 2 or 3 dpo today. Gassy, tired, bloated the whole pms usuals. lol

@Lschrader - That's awesome news. You have a better chance with a 5 day transfer right? I think that's what my bestie did with her IVF ICSI. Her journey is similar to you and your dh's. They had unexplained infertility. The only known issue my friend and her dh had was his sperm count motility/morphology was not right. They did 3 iui's and moved onto ICSI and it took the first time. That baby is one years old this week. So I KNOW it can happen with your first try on IVF. I am so hopeful for you.

@Zayara - Thank you sweetie for the nice compliment. :) I hope you get to stay busy and distracted with your road trip this 2week wait. I hope you get to have lots of fun and come home to a BFP! How are you feeling today?

@Ambermarissa - How are you?

@Rebecca - Hope you are having a nice weekend with your family.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@LSchrader- fantastic news!!! So when is the big day?? (Transfer day)

User Image

9 years ago

@Zayara a vacation away will help distract you that's for you. Best is not to stress.

@Lschrader that's great news girl! So happy for you!

@miraclemama2be I hope this tee
Flies by for you and you will be giving is some good news soon!

AFM I'm hoping today is the last day of af. Then I'll be gearing up for ovulation. Thank you everyone for your tips on tracking and I'm going to try your tips.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - !!!! SO EXCITED for you guys!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you SO much ladies...seriously ALL of you! I appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers. I am feeling pretty good! Transfer day is officially scheduled for Tuesday at 1:00 p.m.!! Cannot wait! We are really struggling with how man embryos to transfer now....I cannot make up my mind!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Tues at 1:00 will be here before you know it. :) Now I have no idea what is the best course of action as far as "how many embryo's" you should transfer. I know you will go with the right amount and it will be perfect.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!! I know I'm a stranger to these parts lately but I do read along when I can.

LSchrader - I am so pleased to follow your progress with IVF. You have a fantastic amount fertilising and developing for you both, how exciting! I will certainly be thinking about you on Tuesday for your transfer

Miracle- How are you lady? Your in your tww right?! Fingers crossed for you that this is your month with LSchrader.

Rebecca- Titus is 6 months old, jeees it goes so fast! He is adorable. Enjoy your time with DH trying for another lil one.

Sky- Love your photo shoots of Oliver on FB! How are you?

Zyara- Fingers crossed for you too. Enjoy your holiday away, sounds like its greatly timed for you to get away relax and pick up when you get back.

Amber- So sorry for your loss. It's heart breaking. Keep strong.

Football- Am I glad Winston is better now, how scary to have him poorly so young. You have dealt well though it all.

Athena, Pisces- Hope your well ladies?!

AFM: I have been trying to keep sane to get this point, 22 weeks, 23 on Tuesday and its been ok. Tried to stay positive and enjoy my pregnancy, last thing I want is to have it go by and have worried all the way through. I feel great though, bump is coming along nicely. Getting used to his movement routines which is a help in keeping me grounded. I apologise for not being present on here but I've kept busy with work, spending time with my family, any distraction really. I think of you all often and wish for your bfp's every month.

Much love and hugs ladies

User Image

9 years ago

@LAchrader I can't tell you how excited and thankful with God I am that everything is working great for you! I can't wait for your transfer and I'm pretty sure is gonna be possitive and soon you'll be lightening everyones day with the great news!!! Wishing for the best for you!

@miraclemama how are you feeling today? Thinking of you!

@Sky great to hear from you, how everything is going?

@rebecca big hugs for you lady!!

@amber I'm happy you are gonna start trying again, do not loose hope, I'm sure your dream will come true and something great is waiting for you! How you feeling today?

I'm so glad to have you all, you definitely make this road way easier!! I'm feeling better, still stuffy nose but not as bad as it was so antibiotic is helping a little bit. I'm taking yogurt to prevent yeast infection since I think last month they have me same antibiotics and a side effect was yeast infection so hopefully this month I stay healthy. I tested this morning again, will be 6 days post trigger and I can see a super faint line almost non existent so I'm thinking the trigger should be out of my system by tomorrow or the next day which is good. I haven't feel any symptoms at all just the normal pelvic discomfort I get every TWW so I'm good. Thursday I'm flying and will be back on April 2nd. I'm happy and excited! Is so silly but I'm hopping I come back with good news for DH, will be best surprise for him ever!! Today officially my vacation starts so I'll be having lots of rest time and zero stress from work.

Sending you all good vibes and lots of hugs.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo