Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1941 - 1950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Mari I did the eod method so I pray that this is it! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

@camasia- what is the eod method? I'm open to ANY method! I've always gotten pg super easy, and I'm frustrated :(

10 years ago

@cam what's the eod method?

10 years ago

Every other day Pisces

User Image

10 years ago

During your fertile week Bd every other day including the day after OV.

User Image

10 years ago

that is what they recommend to do. the cycle i got pregnant i did every other day up until the couple days before. we bd the day before, the day of and the day after. I also propped my behind up on a pillow for 15 minutes or so.

User Image

10 years ago

Yep so hopefully I caught my egg!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I have heard other woman use the eod method and have success as well.

@Pisces ~ Bummer you had to work all weekend. Hope you get some down time with your family. I'm worried about topo too.. :( She mentioned something about 4 days.. so hopefully she'd just taking care of herself. My cycle/o dates got fixed. I'm speculating according to cm that I'm 2 dpo. Some woman ovulate the day after their last day of cm like on their first day of dry cm. I don't know what I do.. Fri was calendar day 15 of my cycle and it was my last day of wet cm so I'm going to state that I'm 2 dpo.

I hope we see some more bfp's in here soon. Introuble got her bfp and hopefully lschrader will see hers soon and then more of us to follow with our bfp's.

Speaking of Lschrader ~ you still spotting? Have you poas today? How are you?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- I wore a tampon this morning because I was in a bathin suit all day and couldn't risk it. I totally considered myself out this month when my spotting was heavy this morning. But there was barely anything on my tampon and really haven't had any spotting since. I haven't tested yet. I'm trying to hold off as long ad possible. Maybe I'll test tomorrow morning. Hope I'm still in the running this month!

10 years ago

@cam oh ok, I was like what the heck...yeah the eod allows the mans sperm count to stay more potent. BD'ing too much on a short amount of time can be less affective from what I read. How are you feeling today?

@desertchic hey girl how is it going? You always pop in with the answer to a question...lol...so knowledgeable I swear!!! Good to know that you are still checking in on us. :-D

@miracle yeah I did hang out with DH after work yesterday. We watched a couple of movies and stuff. We have been trying to help his father with a restaurant he wants to open up soon and we were deviding up what webhad to do today. His father mostly speaks French Creole so some ghings are hard for him. Glad you got your counter fixed so it shows the right DPO. What did you do this weekend? I was on Pinterest while at work...lol. I wonder what she meant by 4 days? I hope everything is ok.

@lsch I think you are still in the game. You are never out unless the witch shows up and ruins the party and right now the DJ is still playing at your party!!!! Yeeeeeeee haw!!! How is vacation? I'll bet it's amazing. DH and I are still trying to decide on bases for after this assignment and Wheeler AFB in Hawaii is on the list and would totally rock! I grew up on the beach so I miss that life.

@mari what's up girl? How are you feeling today?

@antsmommy are you done with the 5 days of clomid? Now the countdown is on to O day!

How is everyone else? Hope you all had awesome weekends! I know @tiff is up at a condo relaxing with our little boy bean!

AFM: thinking about taking a cake decorating class. Why I don't know, looks cool (pisces love creating stuff) and if I'm any good maybe I'll turn it into a business. Lol, I also was thinking of starting a blog....I have so many random thoughts that I feel putting them out into the universe...what do y'all think?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo