Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2191 - 2200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

hey! i'm new.How do you all keep from POAS everyday? the "symptoms" and wait is killing me!

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies!! I am back! Kauai was of course wonderful! Let me tell you...if you go, you must go for two weeks. It really was the perfect amount of time! I would rather be there still, but it sure was nice to get home. I missed my pup so much! I have a 3 year old french bulldog and he has totally stolen my heart! I can't imagine what a child will be like when I am already obsessed with my sweet frenchie!

I really want to be able to read up on everyone's lives but I think two weeks of reading might take me forever! welcome to the newbies, happy to have you. These ladies truly are amazing!

@pisces- love your cakes, they look delish! So you went to the dr right?? What is going on?

AFM-So I found out while on vacation that both of my sisters and my dad have a gene mutation that affects the way that vitamins (esp b-12) is absorbed...well their bodies do not absorb it. It has been linked to heart problems, anxiety, depression, fertility, the list goes one. Luckily it is fixed by a simple pill. I will be getting tested for this as well...it is very likely I have it. Now, both my sisters have had no fertility problems, but this mutation can cause early MC and some of birth defects. We are thinking about holding off on the ttc road until I get tested. Like I said, my sisters had no issues whatsoever and we have five healthy babies in our family...one more on the way so I am probably fine. This does however line up with Tania's reading. I should find out when I can get tested today or tomorrow.

Well back to the grind today so I better get working. I will try and read back as far as I can!!!

10 years ago

@Lschrader
Glad you had a great time on vaca.
Yeah get tested and see what the Dr say before TTC but if you have all these nieces and nephew that are tottaly fine I woudlnt worry to much about it.

@Mary-Welcome , I would wait about 2 more days to test. I know its super hard but hang in there. We have a wonderful support group here and these ladies know all about TTC.

10 years ago

Well ladies! Im doing this crazy experiment with dates. Im crazy lol
I took a calendar and remembered EVERY date related to my pregnancy in 2003, this means my Day 1 of period, days of and, the day of implantation bleeding(haha I remember that because I was in a party and I saw blood in my panties) So... I ovulated between day 16 and 17 of my period, and I had implantation bleeding the 12DPO, curious... I had a positive till my 22 DPO, or maybe before hahaha But I tested till that day, it was my second week without the period and I was really scared ( I was 22 years old) Anyway... I will follow this pattern because this means that I ovulate late, and I have counted all the dates an make match now in 2013.
If AF appears, which is possible, at least I have now a pattern to follow.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader welcome back looks like u got good news both had a great vaca and know about family vit great.

@ Marygc welcome n they do it through me i dnt like them when they do it i get really upset no they know i am watching it is a real heartbreak to so i encourge not to do what piecesgirl do lock them in drawers and get rid of key lol.

@piecesgirl lets go babe ur almost there right i am praying this has to be ur month luv. and i cant beleive u almost lost my post n didnt see me at u lol.. did u hear i am lol.

@Ants mommy its okay please dnt do it again lol just kidding it tasted good though.

@miricalmomma where are u luv hope ur having a good day

if there is anyone i missed sorry i got to hurry before she devil returns from her break lol
AFM this is what i get i am bleeding like a cow yesterday was the only day she wanted to play she being so now i am trying to avoid spotting becuase i am not using tampons due to doc stating it doesnt suggest them you no me the freak pads it is dont want no toilet tissue from tampon to sitick on my walls and hurt my spermes lol weirdo i know but i am a freak after the scraping lol k by guys she devil on her way

10 years ago

@margy what!! You think we self control in here? Lol ...some of us do but we have POAS addicts up in here...I'm the president. Lol. Just remember that PMS symptoms are the same as early pregnancy symptoms so try and relax as much as possible to get yourself through the 2ww

@ants mom I'm confused, why are you not in your 2ww? After O until your due date for AF is the 2ww.

@lsch glad you had a great vacation. Glad you and your family started talking :-) good luck sweetie! I hope you don't have it but if you do can you keep trying?

AFM: still witch, she's just jacking with me becaus I want her to come so I can schedule my HSG. Bitch. She is going to show up after 4 when the office closes

10 years ago

@pices
It cant be two weeks because if I ovulated Sunday and Im supposed to get my period next week its not two weeks its 11 days..

Im soo confused myself.

I have some cramps now in the middle and I ordered the super sensitve hpt the 10MIU ones. Have you ever tried those.

So I think im 3 DPO.

I hate this wait.

10 years ago

Hello I just read your post. I am 8dpo right now. Can you give me any pointers???

10 years ago

@Precious, just and advice : DO NOT POAS please!!

You probably will get dissapointed!!

Take the temperature every morning, actually you probably havent had an implantation by now, so, your test will not registry hormone of pregnancy.

User Image

10 years ago

I really need to some help! My temps are ALL over the place. Does this mean my hormones are wacky??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo