Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7651 - 7660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!
I am sorry I haven't post in few days but I been busy at work :) however I been reading all your post. Wishing you had a happy Mother's Day and that you got to spend it with your loved ones!

@miracle I am so sorry the witch played with you like that, so cruel of her. I was really hopping you were going to get a possitive this month however don't lose hope, I am sure our BFP is around the corner!!

@LSchrader hope you are doing great, how is pregnancy treating you? Any symptoms already?? Miss you

@Rebecca I am so happy for you!! when are you telling the family? How is all going?

@Bhana hope you are doing great! I was wondering the same thing, I would love to have you ladies on Facebook ;)

@everyone else hope you are doing good, keep us updated how is all going on...

AFM finished my Femara yesterday and I have an appointment on the 15th to check on my follies. RE wants to try Femara two more cycles since I been responding very well to it. I am more relaxed now since I decided to stop stressing about TTC. Yesterday it was my dog's 6th birthday, can't believe how fast time goes, specially when they are only around for few years contrary to people. I made him his favorite thing ever: spaghetti hehehehe... His name is Pancho and he is the cutest and most loving dog ever!!
I was thinking on starting to diet too, I kind of gained some pounds with Al this TTC meds and stuff so my jeans and clothes feel kind of tide lately. I'm going to start a diet this week and also I been thinking on going back to the gym. I stopped few months ago because work but I guess I can figger out how to make time to go. After all losing weight might help for TTC right? And also to keep my mind on something else which is my primary goal. Is there any diet you girls recommend the most?

8 years ago

Hi im 9pdo gonna test on sun which is when af is due. Ive been silly though and tested today and got bfn. I only tested because ive been feeling very strange. For example tired, sick sore boobs and i nearly threw up when i walked past a hot food stall today. Never felt all these symptoms either before i had my iud or while it was in. Dont really remember what i was like when i was pg before but that was 20 yrs ago! FX and baby dust for us all in this tww

8 years ago

Morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well to start off the week. After a very pretty weekend, the weather is quite gray and gloomy. M/S has not been fun, but i am just thankful to be feeling something. I was pretty sick this morning and every time i would drink water, i would throw it right back up. Sugary foods help me...which i guess i will just go with it, however, i wish healthy foods made me feel better!! Friday night was the worst night so far. I had dinner at 6:00 and was just messing around at home and being lazy. Got in bed at 11:00 and was SO sick after that. I didn't think i would stop puking!! Like I said, i am just thankful to feel that i am pregnant, and we wanted this so badly that i am just happy. I can't wait to be able to announce to the public though! Most all of our family knows and of course our close friends since IVF is very hard to keep under wraps. I will be 10 weeks this Thursday :)

I really want to buy a doppler. Did any of you buy one? If so, did you like? When were you able to hear the HB?

@miracle-I am so sorry. We were all rooting for you and when you got that false bfp, oh my goodness, my heart was so happy! I don't blame you and i think some time away might be just what you need.

@rebecca - Ick! I jsut finished my last progesterone suppository yesterday. Pretty happy to be done with that! My m/s seems pretty random. Thing that seemed fine for me were not. But that is ok! How are you feeling?

@zyara_luz-I am glad you are much more relaxed now. I remember making that decision a few times to just let things go and it makes for a much easier time. Oh that is sweet about your pup! My dog is 5 and wish he would stop getting older! I once read a story that a little boy wrote and it said that dogs' lives are shorter because they dont need as much time to learn how to love and appreciate things. They just do it unconditionally. It is so true! Trust me, i gained so much weight from my IUI's and IVF. UGH! Now i am just going for the ride and getting fatter each day :)

@KarenB1601-Welcome and good luck!

@bhana- You can find me...Lisa Schrader.

8 years ago

@LSchrader- I know you asked a while ago, but we announced at almost 14 weeks. I also bought a Doppler and am so happy I did. I used it even into the third trimester on those days W was quiet. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I cant remember the brand off the top of my head, though. When I get home I can post it here or tell you on FB. So sorry you're feeling so sick, but i understand...it's definitely comforting to know all is going well!

@Miracle- I'm sorry lady. I understand needing a break. I hope you're okay and I'm glad I can still follow you and keep in touch on FB.

@Rebecca- holy fertile myrtle!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else! :)

User Image

8 years ago

@football-Yes, we are planning on annoucing at 12 weeks i think. I heard 14 weeks is the safest, i just dont know i can go much longer! It is killing my mom not to be able to talk about it either! She was pretty much begging me to announce at 8 weeks! Ok, I think we will get one. I found one on amazon that had great reviews and it was only $34! Might as well try it! How was your first mother's day!?

8 years ago

@Lschrader- how far along are you now? It's a hard secret to keep, that's for sure!! I bought mine at fetaldoppler.net. My first Mother's Day was great! My husband bought me beautiful flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and my favorite pastry from the bakery! AND he picked up dinner on his way home so I didn't have to cook plus I got to spend it with my mom for the first time in 6 years. It was pretty great :)

User Image

8 years ago

@football-I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. We have our first appointment with the midwife at our clinic tomorrow. Our clinic seems a bit different but you get to have both a doctor and a midwife which seems nice. So i am looking forward to hearing the hb again :) I have missed that sound!

I think because so many people knew we did IVF, it has been easier because we do have quiet a few people who know our journey and now know we are pregnant. Most of our families know. It's been nice not to have to keep it secret around all of them. I am eager to get it fully out in the open, and i think we decided to wait until we are 12 weeks to do so. I am letting my work know next week since i have a staff meeting and it will just be easier that way. A lot of my coworkers and my boss actuall know since i had to miss so much work from IVF. It will still be excited to let the others know though :)

Oh your mother's day sounds so nice!! What fun memories you will have.

Ok, so one decision we need to make tomorrow at our appointment is if we are going to do our first trimester screen. This is where they will test for the chances of down syndrome, cystic fibrosis and other things. I honestly don't know if i want that added stress, but having another u/s is what sounds nice to me. I would love to know everyone's input on this!

As i mentioned before, i am 10 weeks tomorrow. I honestlly cannot believe i am saying that. It still feels so surreal to me and somedays i have to remind myself i have indeed pregnant. Although, my morning sickess lately has been a constant reminder. DH said to me last night that our house is a mess and lunches didn't get made for today. I just looked at him and said...well, looks like you need to suck it up. There is nothing i can do about that right now lol. Seriously ladies, i get home from work, the thought of making dinner repulses me and i am so tired so all i do is lay on the couch. Mornings and evenings are the worse for me and food is just awful. This sounds terrible, but i have learned that if i drink some water first thing in the morning, i will throw that right up instead of just dry heaving over the toilet. So it makes it easier and its like my body just needs to lose something in the morning! So water it is. I asked Dh last night what he thought we were having and he said boy. I think it's just because he wants a boy. I said, i kinda hope its a girl :) I guess 10 more weeks and we will know!

I hope everyone is doing well. @rebecca- how are you?

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I am on my phone so I can't respond to you individually. I am still bleeding every day for 16 days now. More than spotting. It's actually like a medium flow period. I sae the obgyn and we will be doing blood work, ultrasound and endometrium biopsy Over the course of 4 weeks. Feeling horribke physically. I really pray it's not something bad. Hope everyone is healthy and good.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - oh no :( I hope everything is okay, let us know what the doctor says.

User Image

8 years ago

Good day ladies!!

@miracle Oh sweety I really hope everything is good. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I am really hoping is nothing to worry about and that is just the vitamins you took or a very weird cycle. All my prayers and good wishes your way and a big hug!! Hang in there hun.

@Rebecca how is pregnancy treating you? Hope you are good.

@LSchrader I been thinking so much about you, hoping you are all good :)
I actually dreamed you are having a girl hehehehe..

@everyone else sending you all lots of love and good wishes

AFM, been so busy at work lately but enjoying every moment of it. At least something in my life is going good hahaha!!
Well, I went to my RE yesterday and they did my follie scan. Apparently my body is not responding to Femara no more, at least this cycle I have no follies so Tuesday y go again to talk with the Doctor to know what is next which most likely will be injects. All this is scary and also makes me worry. Not only the fact to have to inject myself several times but also if is the good path to go. I know injects are pretty expensive so also that has me worry, I don't know if I want to spend that kind of money knowing our economy is pretty tight at home right now but also what if I spend it and it doesn't work either?? But I also don't want to wait any longer, is being over two years TTC and it will be devastating for me if I can't do this treatment cuz of money. I asked the nurse how it works for IVF and she told me they don't do any kind of finance and that is about ten to thirteen thousand for one cycle so I know for fact that isn't and option at least right now. I'm pretty sad but I am trying to stay strong and focus in my work not to let this bring me down and take me straight to depression... More than ever I beg you pray for us.
I'll keep you updated of how it goes. Sending you lots of love!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo