Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2641 - 2650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! Girl please I am 41 & a half, I'm old...you're just pregnant and mad cuz you can't drink on your birthday...lol...I will sent a six back of beer to the hospital on Jan 21st...lol. Yes the 28th is coming so fast **whoop whoop** I say Boy @tiff and Girl @jsx and @desertchic, although I know she isn't finding out on the 28th like you girls I am calling for a boy for @desertchic ...@trouble Boy! - my predictions are all in for the Pregnant n Sexy Crew!

@skyline Yesssssssss! I love Fitness Pal! You know why it works so well? Because you are tracking what you eat and what an impact it has on calorie intake. It was a real eye opener into all the stuff that I eat. I forgot all about it until you mentioned it, I am IN.

@athena...I you O'd!!!! I am so excited at the possibility! Yes these husbands can be real sweet sometimes and sometimes we want to shake them silly but when a man calls for wife time, I love it! Let us know about those temps.

@miracle I know you are probably gone but Have Fun!!!!! We will miss you but who could pass up good times with BF? #funners

@snuggle bug, you feeling better today? I hope that migraine left you alone I know how awful they are.

@lsch isn't it nice to have support? I wasn't sure how Babe was going to take all of this TTC business and having to Jizz in a cup but he has been a really good sport. My ideal situation is to surprise him which is why I am always secretly testing without his knowledge, well and the fact that I am a poas addict ...lol...

AFM: having some AF like cramps, I am hoping they are implant but not trying giving it too much of my energy. I am envisioning a positive outcome, a healthy implantation, and a sticky bean :-D

HOPE: friend of mine whom I met in here at CTP and she is preggers, emailed me today to tell me that Tom Arnold was on a talk show yesterday and he & his wife had been TTC for over 20 something YEARS, they got pregnant last year and have a healthy baby boy.....WOW!!! That's Faith and they were rewarded.

Amen

10 years ago

Here's is an update on Tania she had found out her baby is a lil girl and that she has Turners syndrome and that it will be a real fight to full term as there is only a 1% chance of making it til term and is asking for help to come to her her with I info if anyone has ever experienced this! Keeping her in our prayers and does believe her baby girl will be a fighter!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I saw the other day that the baby had a growth on her neck or something like that. Poor Tania, I have been praying for her and her situation. She was waiting for more results, I guess she got them :-(

@skyline I'm sorry as I was laying down to sleep I remembered your comment about cake pops. That is so cool. I did want to branch to that area but I am just learning cakes and cup cakes. I still haven't taken the class ...lol. The link to some pics of my cakes are listed below:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWz1Y&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWzzA&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWz5o&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWz3Q&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbtG7Ni5YtWz7g&emid=shareprintsharer&linkid=link5&cid=EM_sharshar

Those are a few of my creations. The Lions on the black cake were not edible. Neither was the crown on the purple cake.

10 years ago

@ jsx and pices-thank u for the b- day wish! Jsx sorry to c ur back is hurting to but we both seem to have the same problems at the same time so it's a good thing! Pices yes I can't freeken wait to have a beer or something to alter the mind lol! It's gana be so hard this football season I'm gana be a grouch!

10 years ago

Hello Girls

its been a while but I have been reading and keeping up. Im trying not to think to much on the TTC thing to see if maybe this works.

Im on cycle day 12 and we have been every other day. Today was the day and the deed was done.. LOL

How are all you fine ladies today?

10 years ago

@tiff- I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! Do you like wine? One of my friend drank the alcohol removed kind of wine and swore by it when pregnant! I love football season! Our first preseason game is tonight...Go Seahawks! :)

@jsxitzbom-thanks for the update. What a scary thing to go through. Hope you are feeling well!

@Ants- I love what you are doing this cycle. I think I will be doing the same! Hopefully it will be less stressful.

AFM-Day 2 of AF and feeling ok. It's actually been an easy period so I cannot complain about that. Day four of my cleanse and feeling AWESOME! last night was the toughest when it came to cooking. I wanted to add salt so bad but I didn't! Very glad I didn't. After dinner DH and I took Bentley (our frenchie) for a walk. It felt very nice to get out of our hot house...no AC for us. Here in WA, we are having FABULOUS weather!! I love our summers here :)

10 years ago

@lsch Bentley!!! He is so cute! My DH is REALLY wanting one and now I want one too. We just got our Boxer, Scar, out of his playful stage. Today is 5th birthday so puppy all over again.....shaking my head. It's going to have to wait until he gets back from Spain. What kind of cleanse are you doing again? If I am not 2 wks And 8 days pregnant, then maybe I will cleanse too starting CD 1. Thanks for the idea. The weather suddenly turned nice here in DC a couple of weeks ago. Man, all of you Seattle people that I meet now, last year in May I was there for a week & didn't know a soul. It was fun though, after the conference I just walked around over by Nike Town and that shopping area. #fun

@ants mommy yes the EOD is the perfect method. Are you renovations almost complete? I am also trying to relax, the thing about the 2ww is that everything can be everything or everything can be nothing.,..lol.. What about ladies I. The olden days who had to wait on the rabbit to die to find out. Lol...we would have really been nuts by then.

@tiff Yeeeeessssssss! If I am 2 weeks and 8 days or should that be 3 weeks and 1 day? I would totally miss the whole season (that is drinking during the game), you might be able to make it back by Superbowl, well unless you are breast feeding.

AFM: nothing much report, my temps looked promising but then I looked back and they always do at this time sooooooooo, no big deal.

Back to work! TTYL

10 years ago

@ shrader - yes love wine but the only kind I like is Italian mascoto! I wouldn't drink alchol for the tast so Virgin wine would not be something for me, I just like the affect if drinking lol! We have to wait till Friday for our team kc chiefs, my dh is such a big fan goes every year he's hard core!!! I'm so glad ur sticking to ur diet, I don't know what I would do without salt, it's my best friend

10 years ago

@pisces-Yes Bentley is a sweetheart! I will tell you though, frenchies are NOT energetic dogs. Seriously, B probably sleeps 12 a day and through the night. Frenchies are just known to be very lazy, go with the flow, lap dogs. He is a snuggler and wants to be with you all the time. We didn't have Bentley as a puppy, so I am sure a puppy is still a puppy, but he turned three in March and you would think he is 10! I would totally suggest having a frenchie along with a second dog because they can be stubborn and seeing a dog who is trained already might be helpful. Bulldogs in general are lazy, so having a second dog to keep them playful is a good thing. With frenchies though, you really get what you pay for. Don't get a cheap one or else you will have lots of medical issues down the road! They are so expensive because they have to be delivered via c-section. That poor momma! I could talk hours about frenchies! They are known for their allergies too! Hahah, ours is allergic to chicken :-/

The cleanse I am doing is Advocare. It's just the ten day cleanse but they offer a 24 day cleanse too. It's great! Let's hope you don't to do it :) Although you can do it while pregnant, there is just one thing you couldn't take. It's not a all juice cleanse. You can still eat, you just eat super clean!

@tiff-you crack me up. I agree! What's the point!?

10 years ago

Pisces we have a boxer too. My in laws have two. One of theirs was my brother in laws that passed away. You would think those two dogs have been together all along. Yogi is nine and has surprisingly passed the normal boxer age of 8, missy is 5 and ours Zeus is 3 and you would think he was still a puppy. We adopted him in march of this year and while we are glad we got him out of the situation he was in, we didn't know what we were getting into. We are pretty sure he was abused.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo