Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5641 - 5650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - I know, right!? They are making me hungry too. lol And I just ate... I really think it will happen for you very soon! Were you able to watch the video?

@football - I sent that video to my MIL and she LOVED it. My DH said he thinks she is too attached to this baby. lol

@mrssuz - I understand. I really hope it happens for you very soon, hopefully this time!

@thomasfam - How long have you been TTC? 11DPO is still early, one of the ladies on this forum didn't get a BFP until 17DPO. *hugs*

@football - Publix is generally regarded as the best of the chain groceries by most people I know, but sadly my town does not have one yet. Our Kroger is pretty swank though. lol I will have to try one of these subs the next time I have the chance to visit a Publix! Just wait until week 6, that's when M/S sickness and exhaustion show up for real. (Some lucky few don't get it, you might be one of them! )

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-YES I watched...well heard it! So cool! I think we will for sure be investing in one once we finally get pregnant! Thanks lady, I so hope it happens soon...I am ready to join the club...but I want to bring everyone with me! ha :)

10 years ago

This month has been crazy for me! This is our second month TTC, and we used Pre-seed this month as well. Around 3dpo, I woke up with a cold that came out of nowhere, and have been stuffy ever since! My nipples have gotten bigger, and are always hard!! They have turned a white/purple color, and have been only a little sore. I usually ALWAYS have trouble sleeping, and need sleeping medicine, but now I fall asleep in a heartbeat, and sleep like a rock all night! I'll even wake up at 9am, and want to go back to sleep until 11am or so... I have been having CM blobs the past two days (6dpo and 7dpo), and creamy white CM starting 4dpo, and increasing every day. My cervix is very high, open, and soft. I have been running almost a fever every day with temperatures spiked up to 98.9-99.5. I'm usually very low. I have been feeling light cramps ever since Ovulation, and quick twinges of pain in my uterus and breasts. I can never felt like this before!! I'm scared to test early, but I think this month is a winner <3

10 years ago

@brendi-Sounds very promising! A lot of women have low grade fevers in early pregnancy and also the white CM is very common. When is AF due?

10 years ago

@LSchrader - It's definitely nice to have! I'm so glad my friend loaned it to me. I know what you mean, I don't know about the others, but there was a bittersweet element to getting my BFP because I hadn't waited nearly as long as most of you and I wanted everyone to be able get one too!

@brendi - Are you 7DPO today? I hope this is your cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Still trying to have patience and wait a few more days to test. It's such a struggle! It's been over 2 years since we first started trying, and I guess I'm just getting bummed out by the waiting. Still praying and hoping, and trusting it's in better hands than ours, but it's still tough.

Hubby goes in for another SA soon, praying that goes well. (But honestly I think I would be okay if it came back showing a count of zero, then at least that would be the final word for us, at least for now. No more wondering!)

Anyone else dealing with sperm count issues? Hubby started taking fertilaid and changed his diet a bit, hoping it helps.

10 years ago

@kxmkate - When was DA's last SA? Some of the ladies on here are dealing with similar issues, so I'm sure they can answer a lot of your questions. I found a study a while back that had been conducted in The Netherlands on the effects folic acid + zinc sulfate had on subfertile men, the results: "Subfertile men demonstrated a significant 74% increase in total normal sperm count." These supplements are easy to get and would be worth a shot, I think!

User Image

10 years ago

Kxmkate i did I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant now. In August after our1 year trying mark in July he got an SA so I could go on Clomid well his count was too low it was 9 million I believe and they want it at 20 million so no Clomid for me. I found a way of getting the Clomid and 3 cycles went by and nothing so the fourth cycle I upped my dosage of Clomid and dh started fertilaid and I really think that was the boost for us. After 19 months trying it was a success.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@kxmkate-Sorry to hear about your struggle. I am on the girls whose DH has sperm issues. We went in for our fertility testing at seven month of trying. I had a nagging feeling this needed to be done. I know most doctor's won't touch you until a year, but we tried anyways. They did all our testing, I came back good to go but DH had LOW sperm counts. He had normal motility, 0% morph and 2 mill sperm count. We did a second SA just to make sure. That one came in a but better, 6 mill sperm count. We were referred on to a fertility urologist. We did a LOT of research and found information on a varicocele vein. DH believed he had this. Basically, it is a varicose vein in the testicles. The main problem with this is the blood flow factor and how it heats up the testes, killing the sperm. DH had surgery to repair this a few months later (December 30th). We are now two months post op and actually have our follow up today.

I know this is a lot of information, and I am in no way saying this is what your DH has, but there are a lot of things out that there affect sperm, this just being one of them. DH is on fertilaid as well. We are praying for his next SA to show some results, but know it's not likely. Typically, you don't see results closer to nine months.

There are also lots of foods that are awful for sperm. We pretty much took DH off any processed meats, NO BACON, cut his alcohol intake, increased his veggies.

I seriously feel like i could teach a lesson on sperm count hah so if you have any questions, ask away :)

p.s. having one of you having to deal with fertility issues suck...but if you had to choose between the girl or guy, it's best to have the guy have the issues as we are a lot more complicated and they are easier to treat. I am thankful for that.

10 years ago

@Skyline, We've been trying since 7/13 and I'm just getting really frustrated. :( My other children happened if I sneezed but this time its like I can't do it. My temp dipped yesterday, but then went up a .1 degree this morning...IDK anymore...I made my husband hide all my PG tests until next Wed when I'm more than one day late!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo