Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6151 - 6160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Nope, didn't have to. AF got me this morning. Light but there. I'm ok. I feel ok about it for some reason. I know my time will come.

10 years ago

@Lschrader- I'm sorry :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, hope everyone is having a peaceful fun Sunday. I am 11 dpo today. My Af is due on Wed. Not going to test early.

@Lschrader ~ Sorry the 'Ol AF came to visit. Your seem good about it. You are right, your time will come and so will the rest of us girls ttc.. Maybe you will catch the golden easter egg this next cycle. :)

@football ~ How frustrating about your temps. I think some woman have cycles that are just off. Hopefully you will see your temp rise soon. If not, then at least you know that you are fertile and capable of getting pregnant.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

LSchrader~ I like the sound of catching the golden egg, Hope you do! Light flow sounds good too, hope she's kind too you this month.

Miracle~ Glad your mum came out of surgery well and she recovers quickly. Was thinking about you.

Football~ I had to give up charting as I could never seem to understand any of it. Hope yours makes sense soon & you have a much better sleep tonight (you might already be in bed)!

Lolee~ The twins are soooo scrumptious! Well done mrs!!

Hope all our other ladies are well, thinking of you @mrsrogers.

User Image

10 years ago

Football - I actually think your chart looks good. I would discard the temp where you only got 2-3 hours of sleep. I was very sensitive to not getting the sleep they said, and wouldn't use the temp if I didn't get solid sleep. Hang in there, dear.

Miracle - I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but I'm glad she's through surgery and doing ok. I will continue to remember her and your family in prayer.

Lschrader - sorry AF came, but love your peace about it.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I go between wanting to eat everything in sight to not being able to eat anything. I've never experienced this before. Guess it's just one of the perks this time around. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Saw my dr today and he is just so fantastic, he's worked with us while TTC'ing and is just so devastated about what's happened, and went above and beyond to resolve things for us and bring closure. Fitted me in for another u/s this arvo (still showed the same result) got more bloods done, and tomorrow morning he's meeting me at his clinic before opening hours to fit me in and organise my D&C tomorrow. I'm so grateful he's been so understanding and quickly sorting this out for us, I actually feel a lot better today than I have all weekend, just knowing that tomorrow this will all be over and we can move on

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. Like I said, this month I just feel ok about it all. So I am happy to feel that. Onto another month! DH's numbers are improving and that is all we can ask for at this point!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

@mrsrogers-I am so glad you are able to move on from this. I am so sorry about you have to go through and will be going through. Sounds like a wonderful doctor you have!

10 years ago

@miracle - I'm so sorry your mother had to go through that, but I'm glad they figured out what needed to be done and I hope she makes and full and fast recovery. I hope you are able to make the drive and visit her. The post you missed was about my DH passing out in the bathroom floor the other night. He is okay, but it scared me so bad! I hope the old stays away!

@mrsroger - I am so glad that your doctor has been so good during this situation. It can really make a difference when they take that extra measure of care and concern.

@Bean - I've certainly learned that I have to let him come to the decision on his own, so delicately planting the seed is the best way to bring that about. The Braves ended up winning in extra innings, it was a very exciting game and the weather was perfect!

@lolee - So glad the twins are here and I hope you can tell us your birth story before too long, very interested to know what happened and how they are doing!

@LSchrader - Boo!! I'm so sorry the got you. I am glad you are feeling okay, your time is definitely coming. Hope AF is playing nice.

@athena - What are you up to today?

@football - Don't you hate that!? I know it made me mad when something happened to mess up my temp. I would go with your gut and discard the temp. How was your temp this morning? If it was high again, I think it's safe to assume you got your spike. I know it frustrating not having that solid confirmation though.

@rebecca - I am starting to get to the point where I cannot eat much at all before it starts causing acid reflux. It is SO hard to eat small frequent meals though!

@pisces - Hope you are doing well and that we hear from you soon.

AFM - My grandmother passed early yesterday morning. All of her siblings were able to make one last visit before she went, even her sister who lives in El Salvador. The visitation is tomorrow evening and the funeral is Wednesday morning. Her suffering is finally over and it will be so good to see all of her side of the family, it's been a long time since we were all together, so there is reason to celebrate despite the sad circumstances.

I have figured out what is causing the pain at the center and edge of my ribs. 1.) There is a thing called the xiphoid under the sternum and 2.) that is where the ab muscles connect to the ribs. One, or both or them could be the cause of the pain. I don't know how long it will stick around, but it's nice to know what is going on.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I am very sorry about your grandmother passing. Glad she is no longer suffering. How nice it was for the family to all be by her side. I know where the xiphoid is. What's wrong with yours? What can be done about it? So scary about what happened to your husband. I have passed out twice in my life but due to physical trauma both times. I hope you can get your dh into see the dr for a check up.

@Rebecca ~ I have no excuse, I just eat, eat and eat everything.

@Bean ~ Hope you are doing good.

@mrsrogers ~ I'm glad you were able to speak with your dr and you can get completion and closure on this soon. You are in my prayers. I'm very sorry. :(

@pisces ~ Hope you are well. Does it look like you will get in a visit with your dh in May? I hope so. Thinking of you.

@Athena ~ How are you feeling?

@Football ~ How are you today?

AFM ~ I am feeling AF coming. Getting all the bodily clues today letting me know she is on her way. She is due Wed. I will be driving to LA on wed and staying there for a week to help take care of my mom.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Don't have much time. I found teeny kittens in our backyard this morning.

I don't think I o'd. I think my body tried to, but today's temp was 97.81. FF is still showing crosshairs if I keep CD12 discarded, but I don't think I o'd, which is so weird since I had such a dip then a huge spike.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo