Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1911 - 1920 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx oh well damn I really messed that up now didnt I. I do it next month after my HSG. How are you today? Did you get that job you wanted?

@mari I agree everything pink is awesome! Lol. You almost made me fall off the bed when you said you are boss'ing HCG's before a test, cracks me up. I hope it works. Then I'll try it too.

@ants mommy since they are still playing that's means they are doing good? Sounds fun. My son plays high school football and he was invited to an exclusive camp, don't you know this boy ran a 4.4 ....lol...that's my boy. There is nothing like son...lol... Oh and no I never had diarrhea with clomid. I was only taking 50mg, how many mg are you taking. @jsx I think may have been taking like 100mg but I don't remember her saying anything about diarrhea. Sorry.

@lsch I think pink is awesome!!!! Let us know!

@topo where are you? Feeling better? I hope so

@miracle where are you too? I hope you are with your man or creating something awesome!!!!

AFM: its official I am 3DPO **whoop whoop** which means I O'd right on date night. Cool!!!!!!! Lol

10 years ago

@pieces

They are doing great although some rain delay they have been playing great.

Im drinking 100 mg but have had all day diarreah.

Thats awesome your son was invited to that camp.

Boys are great my son is 8 and hes tottaly a mommies boy.

10 years ago

Good morning everyone. Since I am NOT temping or doing opk's this month. I have no clue when I am ovulating. I bedded June 1, 2, 3 & 5th so far. I had ewcm one day during that time but then lots of watery cm yesterday afternoon... so who knows..we shall wait and see. I am going to go to Arizona on the 18th of this month to see my very sick grandma whom I haven't seen in 2 years. I don't know how much longer she will be around :( Would be so awesome to go there and tell her that I'm pregnant... One can wish right?

@Topo ~ Hope you are feeling better hon. Sorry you're having a tough time. :(

@Lschrader ~ Pink spotting is good.. especially if your AF is days away.. I'm getting hopeful for you.. what about today? Any more spotting? How is Kaui?

@Pisces ~ So your smokin hot dress/cfm shoes did it huh? LOL! Good for you. 3 dpo and preggo!! YIPPIE!
Yes, I was shacked up with my guy demanding sex for 2 days and managed to get one session in last night.. geez! I feel like the man in the relationship having to beg for it while my guy bitches about a headache, kink in his neck and god knows what else...

Hope Jxst, Mari, Ants Mommy, desertchic, Tiff and everyone else is happy and healthy...

AFM ~ I'm going to just guess and say that I'm 1 dpo today..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm ok pieces I'm not sure about the job yet I went for the second interview Wednesday and said I'd know enforce this Wednesday because we had two more interviews so I'm prayin it's mine! I was on 150mg but never heard of drinking clomid and I never had diarrhea either so I'm not to sure on that I just had horrible hot flashes! I hated clomid! Just enjoying tho 94 weather poolside and relaxing with my son and Dh for the day! I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend! I go maternal fetel medicine on tue for subsqential testing to check fluid on back baby neck in ultrasound so now I get to see pnut again!! I'll keep you posted!

User Image

10 years ago

@mari- I sure hope so! We shall see
@pisces- yay for 3days preggers! I think we will have lots of bfp's this month!!!! I hope pink is good, it did turn to dark brown last night. And when I say turned...I had one wipe of pink in the morning....no spotting after that until getting ready for bed which was then brown. So I am hoping it was implantation but I was 12dpo...seems
Late.
@miracle- I think it's amazing that you are not temping or anything, enjoying rather than stressing!!! Love it :) spotted a tiny bit more last night but that's all for now. I haven't tested since a couple days ago and I'm wondering if I should just waiting out for AF. It's much easier to be distracted here than home anyways. I'll probably change my mind tomorrow! Ha

10 years ago

@miracle I knew you were bunned up (locked with your boo is called bunned up...lol) glad to hear it! That's right make him give it up!!!! Lol you are like me, I did not use OPK's either this month but I did temp and watch my fluids. I saw ewcm on the 2nd and lots on the 3rd....I got him good before we left for our date and then when we got back to the hotel. The next morning all cm dried up and my temp shot up so I was just waiting on 3 days of sustained temps to prove it. Yeeeeeeee haw! Now I'm just chilln just got back from the gym. I HAVE to post a pic of this dress and the shoes,

@lsch pink and brown are good. You can implant anywhere from day 5-12 so that is about right. I say wait like 2/3 days and test. If it was implant it will take about 48-72 hrs to show up in your urine.

@jsx 2nd interview is a good sign! I will be praying for you. I will also praying that your test go well. My friend is 38 & pregnant and she's like they have run every damn test under the sun ...lol her last baby was at 33 so she hadnt hit the 35 & up testing that they run. I guess they will be doing all of that for me !!!! Yes I am claiming pregnant soon! Lol

@mari glad the boys are doing well! 8 is so adorable, my son played soccer from 4-8 at 8 he quit soccer and it's been football ever since. He was quarterback by age 10 now because of his speed that have him rotating through any position that's runs the ball. I hate to see him get hit...my heart stops every time.

@trouble how are you today?

@tiff what are you doing this weekend?

AFM: I will get you ladies the pics of date night!!!

10 years ago

Okay, so I need some opinions...for the past 3 days I have had some nausea, tiredness, mild cramping, and runny/stuffy nose. Last night, when we bd, when the dh touched my nips I almost came out of my skin because it was so uncomfortable. That was very unexpected. Yet, I am still getting bfn. Can you even have so many symptoms, yet still not have enough hcg in your system to show up on a test? Is that even possible? I'm very frustrated and confused right now:(

10 years ago

@ pices- we r going to Branson for a week! We r staying in a condo but it's a house, we leave tomorrow, what r u gana do

10 years ago

@tiff that sounds cool! I am working my second job all weekend because I was off all week, he took the opportunity to put me on allllll damn weekend. I need to get rid of this job soon.

@mari how many days past O are you? I think it's still too early. Do you always get sore nips? I never get them for AF and last month I got them starting at 3/4 DPO and I was preggers but it was a chemical (very early miscarriage) so sore nips is always a good sign especially if you do not normally get them.

10 years ago

@pisces- no, I normally don't get them at all. That's why it was such a surprise. I'm thinking I'm 6-10 dpo at this point. I just bought so many tests I should be okay for a couple of days, but this is really driving me batty. When my nips were sore last night, I thought for sure I would get at least a faint line this morning, but I didn't. I think I read that breats change due to estrogen, which wouldn't be what an hpt is measuring. Maybe I'm just crazy, but if I'm not crazy yet, I surely will be shortly!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo