Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2771 - 2780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Skyline lol we go to Atlanta normally for a braves game during the summer but we haven't been in a few years. Dh is a big braves fan.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- That's pretty cool. :) We got to go to a Braves game this year, it was a pretty exciting game.

User Image

10 years ago

@PIECESGIRL WHATS GOING ON OTHER THEN ME WANTING U HERE IN CALI LIKE A LIL SELFISH PERSON LUV THOSE CAKES. YES IT WAS A LONG WEEKEND FOR ME I WAS OFF SINCE LAST WED JUST CAME BACK TO WORK MONDAY HAD ME AND TOPO TIME LOL AND THE KIDS IT WAS AWSOME DIDNT THINK OF TTC this WEEKEND BUT BACK TO RELAITY THIS MONTH HUH LOL. SORRY I BEEN MIA SO MUCH LOL DH WAS GETTING UPSET BECUASE HE FEELS I AM PUTTING MY ALL IN TTC AND DISTRACTED FROM HIM AND DALILA DD. HOW IS THE FAM LUV.

@MIRICRALMOMMA HI BABE WHATS NEW I AM HERE JUST TRYING TO BE POSITVE LOL U KNOW ME SUCH A WORRYWART AND KINDA NEGATIVE LIL FIREBUG LOL HOW WAS UR WEEKEND HOPE THAT EVIL IS GONE AND U ARE ABLE TO GET SOME MEDITIATION TIME .

@lolee817 I AM HERE I TOLD PIECESGIRL I WAS HAVING A FAMILY WEEKEND LOL AND BAND FROM MY TTC LIFE BUT I AM BACK DH HAS HIS MOMENTS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO HE TOOK MY COMPUTER FOR TWO WEEKS I BELIEVE CANT REMEMBERB UT @PIECESGIRL AND @MIRICALMOMMA WHERE WORRIED BUT I PROMISED I WNT GET SO ATTACHED AND HE FELT I WAS DOING IT AGAIN LOL BUT HE CANT STOP ME FROM MY WORK COMPUTER LOL.

@Ants mommy SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA OF WEEKEND I DID THE SAME THING HAD SOME DRINKS RELAXED AND EVEN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE HOOKA LOL.

@LSchrader HEY LADY GLADE U HAD A GREAT WEEKEND HOW AWOSOME WAS THAT WHERE HAVE U BEEN UR INSTAGRAM HAS BEEN LONLEY

EVERYONE ELSE I MIGHT HAVE FORGOT HOPE ALL IS WELL. OUR FORUM HAS BEEN QUIET LATLEY LADIES SO LETS GO ITS A NEW MONTH EVERYONE SHOULD NOT BE BLEEDING ANYMORE LOL READY TO OV OR OV ALREADY IDK CNT KEEP TRACK LOL SO AND LETS

10 years ago

@skyline and @athena you girls know that us southerns can say whatever we want about anyone as long as you end it with "bless her heart"....lol...I told that to the people in my office & now that is the office joke. Lol and as fort grandma cracking she is like an old spy, she will never tell, I am going to have find the guy, reverse DNA and roll up on her with the results...lmao.

I started this post at 7:45am and still haven't finished.

Will try to double back and get anybody that I missed.

Nothing really for me to report: CD4, start clomid tomorrow & maybe baby aspirin, waiting on a call back from doc. That's it and that's all nothing else to report. I did make a cake on Sunday and it was fun and the customer was happy. Girls started school yesterday, one in high school and on track to making the volleyball team. The final cuts are Thursday. On Sunday I found out that one of my employees passed away of cancer, she has been out on leave since January. My whole team is just devistated, this lady was a true rock for everybody and will greatly be missed.

10 years ago

@topo hey girl!!! You had me trying to think of a way transport a cake all the way to Cali....I could only think of one solution, I'll just come being it myself....lol....maybe if we get stationed in Hawaii I can drop one off...hmmm we'll see.

10 years ago

Oh yea Pisces that is so true lol

Afm I am taking provera and i think I am going to go on bc for a couple of months and regulate and do insanity so I can lose some more weight. I'm down 13 lbs and I think I want to obsess over it for a bit instead of ttc.

10 years ago

@piscesgirl- Yup, although I never find myself using the term unless I'm joking, too. lol What do you tell someone who has a not so cute baby? "Aw, well he's just as cute as he can be! Bless his heart." (And you haven't made a single falsehood!) I'm glad you got another cake order. My cake pops sales have dropped off a little lately, I have them in a downtown shop. I'm getting a little bummed out.

@athena- That sounds like a good plan. How is Insanity? I'm doing a ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid. I love it! Never been so fit in my life. :)

AFM - I thought I felt some AF cramps this morning, it usually doesn't take long for her to show up after I get some cramps. I ordered a SILENT VIBRATING alarm clock that you wear on your wrist so that I can wake up to take my temp and not disturb DH. I can't wait for it to arrive.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I just did the fit test yesterday. My first real workout is today. I have never done it. But a friend of mine just finished 60 days and didnt follow the diet but lost over 30 lbs. her stomach was almost flat. She said she's doing another 60 days and will follow a diet this time cause last time she didn't watch what she ate.

10 years ago

@ topo that's funny how was your weekend..

I have also ordered insanity it's been bout 2 weeks ..I just hope it wasn't on the plane that crashed in Birmingham and some bad news our 13 month old was in bhams childrens hospital yesterday we just got home a couple hours ago he's also allergic to milk our oldest sons bday was Saturday we're thinking someone gave him some cake that had milk in it we're still waiting for some of the bloodwork to come back..if his numbers are still low they are going to put him back in.. I will post when we hear something...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena- Wow! I can't do that. I could work my butt off, but if I don't watch what I eat I get NO visible results. She should see some major results adding the diet to her routine. If you're anything like my sister-in-law, if you cut out bad carbs and sugar you should definitely see results while doing the workout!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo