Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6751 - 6760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Football ~ Love your ultrasound pic. I'm so happy you like your new dr and that the lil bean was wiggling all over the place. So cool. Technology is amazing these days.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle, hope you can get your o-day pinpointed and finally have a little miracle on its way soon. I'm glad to hear you and your dh are working on it and trying to go about it in a more relaxed way.

@Rebecca, glad to hear you are feeling better and that you got to see the baby.

@Firewife, sorry to hear about your BFN and chemical. It's very hard to see that, especially after you're pretty sure you saw a faint positive on another test. Also, I had never heard of these maca root supplements, I will be looking into them myself. Thanks for sharing that!

@Football, I'm glad to hear you had a much better experience at the docs this time, and that you got to see the baby. I can't even imagine how exciting that must be!

Everybody else, hope you are all doing well. Thank you to all of you who gave me advice on my question. First solid answers I've ever gotten with that question.

AFM: AF is due any day now, but I haven't had the normal pre-period week crazy cravings I normally get. But that has happened once before too I remember. My boobs have been more sore than I ever remember them being before AF, but also telling myself not to think into that too much, but last night one had a weird feeling in it. Almost like something cold was touching it, but almost a bit tingly too. I've never felt that before. And they hurt more after I take my bra off than when I have it on. Also, yesterday and today I notice a (TMI alert) different smell to my CM. I haven't checked it, but I notice the smell when I pee. It literally smells like I just BD with my dh, but I haven't. I did research and I've found a dozen different causes for this, including pregnancy, so I have no idea what to think right now. I guess I will wait and see how this coming week goes, see if AF shows at all. I really am hoping my increased desire to BD before O-Day was a good sign that this is finally our cycle. I haven't been trying near as long as some, but every BFN still breaks my heart. There's nothing in my life I've ever wanted, prayed for, hoped for, cried over, or thought more about than this.

to you all.

9 years ago

hi ladies!! It looks like it's been quiet in here! I was camping all weekend and just got home yesterday. WA is having some super hot weather, which I love, but my house is ridiculous!

@football-LOVE your U/S! So sweet!!! Hope you are feeling ok.

@Miracle-did you get your O date down?

@jandk-I know exactly what you mean...well I think we all do. This is what we all want and hope to get someday soon! Lots in here have! Just a few of us still waiting :) I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

AFM-Well i am 14dpo today. No spotting yet and AF is due tomorrow. Only has this happened one other time. I always spot before AF. My back is a little achey though so she will be here. My nips are still tender too. When checking my CP on Saturday, I noticed some spotting....a tiny bit. I for sure thought I was out and that was the start of my spotting. Haven't had any since. I guess we will see if she comes tomorrow.

We also have our RE appointment tomorrow morning to go over IUI and what steps we need to take. Hard to believe we are doing that NEXT month!

I hope everyone is doing well today!

9 years ago

@LShrader - Here are the food lists. I combined what she has in the book with her paraphrased explanations from an interview she did. (The interview took place after the book was published and I think that explains why she mentions some foods that she didn't list in the book.) I will post what she outlines as the start and end points for each phase and add a few more side notes later. I need to look in the book again to remember them exactly!

Follicular - Phase 1

Interview Quote:

Focus on: Sprouted and Fermented Foods

"Some of my favorite and healthiest sprouted and pickled foods are sauerkraut, kimchi, bean sprouts, broccoli sprouts and sprouted Ezekiel bread. These foods contain prebiotics and 3-endole-carbinol â?? two key micronutrients that help the body metabolize and break down estrogen. This is important during the first week as estrogen begins to rise (if you have a cycle)."

Food List from the Book:

Grains: barley, oat, rye, wheat

Vegetables: artichoke, broccoli, carrots, parsley green pea, rhubarb, string beans, zucchini

Lettuce: bib, boston, romain

Fruits: avocado, grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, plum, pomegranate, sour cherry

Legumes: black-eyed pea, green lentil, lima bean, mung bean, split pea

Nuts: brazil, cashew, lychee

Meet: chicken, eggs

Seafood: freshwater clam, softshell crab, trout

Other: nut butter, olives, pickles, sauerkraut, vinegar

Ovulatory - Phase 2

Interview Quote:

Focus on: Raw Juices and Fresh Veggies

"I recommend veggie juice made from beets, lemon, kale, apple, celery and ginger along with any fresh, raw veggies. Raw fruits and vegetables are important because you experience a surge of estrogen during this week, and they provide the antioxidants and fiber your body needs to break down and move estrogen out of the body quickly. Most importantly, raw juices and fresh veggies also ensure that the liver gets the micronutrient glutathione, which is required to break down estrogen. We cannot bottle glutathione â?? itâ??s only available in raw fruits & vegetables."

Food List from the Book:

Grains: amaranth, corn, quinoa

Vegetables: asparagus, red bell pepper, brussels sprout, chard, chicory, chive, dandelion, eggplant, endive, escarole, okra, scallion, spinach, tomato

Fruits: apricot, cantaloupe, coconut, fig, guava, persimmon, raspberry, strawberry

Legumes: red lentil

Nuts: almond, pecan, pistachio

Meat: lamb

Seafood: salmon, shrimp, tuna

Other: alcohol, chocolate, coffee, ketchup, turmeric

Luteal - Phase 3

Interview Quote:

Focus on: Grains and Greens

"Eat quinoa, buckwheat, bok choy, kale, escarole and swiss chard. In week three, there is both a surge of estrogen and progesterone and then a decline. This affects brain chemistry, and ultimately, our mood. Grains provide B vitamins, which give your body the building blocks to produce serotonin to help keep moods stable. Greens contain calcium and magnesium, which help your body use the hormones you do have efficiently. Grains and greens combined provide your body with plenty of soluble fiber to help move estrogen out of the body as quickly as possible."

Food List from the Book:

Grains: brown rice, millet

Vegetables: cabbage, cauliflower, celery, collard, cucumber, daikon, garlic, ginger, leek, mustard green, onion, parsnip, pumpkin, radish, squash, sweet potato, watercress

Fruits: apple, date, peach, pear, raisins

Legumes: chickpea, great northern, navy

Nuts: hickory, pinenut, walnut

Meat: beef, turkey

Seafood: cod, flounder, halibut

Other: mint, peppermint, spirulina

Menstrual - Phase 4

Interview Quote:

Focus on: Healthy Fats and Root Vegetables

"Eat salmon, avocados, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots and beets. During this week, hormone levels shift toward their lower levels and the essential fatty acids help stabilize mood and energy. Additionally, root veggies give the body vitamin A, which is required to help the liver process estrogen."

Food List from the Book:

Grains: buckwheat (kasha), wild rice

Vegetables: beet, burdock, dulse, hijiki, kale, kelp, kombu, button & shitake mushroom, wakame, water chestnut

Fruits: blackberry, blueberry, concorde grape, cranberry, watermelon

Legumes: adzuki, black soybean, black turtle, kidney

Nuts: chestnut

Meat: duck, pork

Seafood: catfish, clams, crab, lobster, mussel, octopus, oyster, sardine, scallop, squid

Other: bancha tea, decaf coffee, miso, salt, tamari

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline-THANK YOU! i am excited to go through all of this!

Well ladies, spotting just started, so i am out this cycle. I am sad because i had some really awesome signs, but it just isn't meant to be. I am looking forward to my appt. tomorrow morning.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Boo! I hope it's not AF, I was really rooting for this one to be it for you! :(

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader- Sorry about the spotting :( Let us know how the appointment goes tomorrow!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Things are good here. I think I am 4 or 5 dpo today.. can't remember. Just trying not to put a whole lot of focus on it if I can.

@Skyline ~ Great info, it's funny because I am familiar with ALL of those foods you mentioned and naturally eat more than half on that list. I just didn't know that it could be beneficial during each week of the month. Thanks for posting that...

@Lschrader ~ Glad you had fun camping. I understand all about a hot house during heat wave or unusual hot weather. No fun. I hope your spotting hasn't turned into Af :( I'm looking forward to hearing how your consultation with the IUI appt goes tomorrow. Really glad that you have that to look forward to. I am thinking I o'd on cd 17 at night or on cd 18 ~ That's why I say I'm either 4 or 5 dpo. Nips got slightly sensitive on cd 17, but more obvious on cd 18. So who knows. :)

@Jandk ~ Yes every bfn does break your heart. How are you? Is Af staying away? I hope so for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies. Still light spotting but i know she will be here in force today.

@miracle-Yippppy for a TWW, even then though suck sometimes! I hope this is the last one for you! I think you should play around with some of your cards and see what they say for you :) Hey, me too! hahah. Yeah this heat has been intense. It's cooler this morning but i know the heat will be back later today. We are not supposed to really get a break for a while.

I will let you know how our apt goes. I am very anxious about it!

9 years ago

@Jandk- Did AF show?? (I hope not) But I've had months where all my normal pre-AF signs weren't there and it took me through the ringer! I was so stressed out. Check in with us and let us know how you are when you can! BFNs can be so upsetting. :(

@Skyline- You're the queen when it comes to research!! How are you feeling? When's your next appointment? I can't believe then end is near. Seems like December was just a few weeks ago...

@Miracle- How are you? Glad to hear things are well on your end.

@Rebecca- What's going on with you? How are you and Titus?

@LSchrader- I can't believe the IUI process starts next month, either! It'll be here before you know it! It is like the IVF process where you have to do shots and stuff? Sorry, I don't know much about the process other than what they actually do during the procedure.

@Firewife- How are you, hun? I had a chemical in February and it was devastating. Hope you're doing alright! Check in with us when you can. *hugs*

@Athena- How are you?! I saw your baby shower went well!

@Bean- I miss you!!! Where oh where art thou Bean?! (probably frolicking through an English pub ;) )

Sorry I've been a crappy replier lately. I don't mean to ever ignore anyone, so if I do, I'm so sorry!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo