Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4921 - 4930 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Bean- Don't stress! For me, my luteal phase is ALWAYS 16 days...meaning AF shows up on 17dpo. So that means that if I ovulated early or late, my period always shows up on 17dpo. So it might not be that your cycles are irregular, it might just be that your ovualtion date throws off your period timing. I know most say that if you O early or late, it shouldn't effect when AF shows...for me it does..every time. My cycles will range from 27-31 days. The longest I have ever gone is 31 days...one time. The last few months, I have been O'ing on CD11 (which seems early) but it gives me a 27 day cycle. For me, it's like clockwork. When I was ovulating on CD14-15, I would have a 28-29 maybe even 30 day cycle. Implantation doesn't even occur until 6-12dpo, so if your cycles are really that short, I would encourage you to see a doctor, because 7-8dpo may not enough time for the egg to even implant.

I would also start temping if I were you. This will confirm your O date after the fact. I use OPK's and I temp. I can tell when I am about to O from my OPK (and you are right, it is only positive if the line is as dark or darker than the control line) and I can also feel it. Temping just helped me really confirm that I did actually ovulate. It also helps me through the cycle because when AF is about to show, your temp will drop a few days before, so it takes the waiting out of it. I just know when she is coming and it is less anticipation.

I also do get EWCM right before AF and I know most women won't even pay attention to their CM and position because it's not a really great indicator. Sorry this is so long, but hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

10 years ago

@bean-i forgot to add this....but being sick, whether a cold or the flu can throw off your O date. So it is possible you did O later than you thought.

Any spotting or signs of AF at this point? I'd bet that you are still maybe 3-5 days away from her making an appearance.

10 years ago

Thanks @LSchrader! Your a fountain of knowledge and instantly made me feel better!
It's highly likely that I ovulated later than normal and I have been pretty ill for last few weeks so cant of helped. Will buy a thermometer but Iv'e held off cos once I do then I'm really tracking!haha. that make sense?!
Signs so far are my usual tender bbs, they get bigger (DH loves it), had a few twinges today but I don't really get cramps when she does come. Had yellowy discharge (sorry) which happens every month a few days before is due so yup she'll be here soon. Kind of relieved as I cant wait to start fresh & healthy next month.x

User Image

10 years ago

@Bean-Glad I can help! I was clueless for so long! Temping really has helped me though and i would suggest it. Remember though, you must use a Basal Body thermometer. I got mine at Rite Aid. A BBT will temp to the nearest hundredth of a degree which is important. So just make sure you get one that does that. I actually bought one that was a BBT but didn't do that.

Well I hope AF stays away, but if she does show, I hope she is on time and you are ready for your next cycle!

With temping, I would start while on your period just to get in a routine. You have to temp at the same time every morning, before ANY activity. I literally roll over If am not facing my nightstand, grab my BBT and pop it in my mouth until it beeps. You need four good hours of sleep and drinking the night before can throw your temp off. I just note it if drank the night before.

You can record it all on this site, which is awesome. Fertility Friend is also really helpful for temping. Around the time you O, you will notice three low temps, and then a sudden jump in temp. Your third day of the low temp should be the day you ovulate. It's actually kinda crazy all these things our bodies do to make a baby that we had no idea about!

GL to you!

10 years ago

@makeup - That really sucks about not being able to take your medicine while pregnant. I hope you can catch a break from the migraines. Big brother looks adorable! :)

@Bean - Yeah, pretty much everything @LSchrader said! :) Don't stress! Your luteal phase is that part of your cycle that should always be the same length, so you're probably definitely O-ing at different times from cycle to cycle. If you didn't catch the eggy this cycle, definitely start BBT charting, it will make things so much clearer! Don't be afraid to track, for me it was a lot more stressful when I was halfway tracking and had a lot of unanswered questions. I hope you stay well!

@LSchrader - How have you been feeling and how is DH's recovery coming along?

User Image

10 years ago

@bean-I totally agree with what Skyline said...i felt so much better and was less stressed knowing what was going on.

@skyline-Thanks for asking :) He is healing up! Had a pretty rough couple of days and i can't believe his doctor said he could have gone back to work the next day! Totally wrong. haha. I am feeling good, i just hope it does the trick and we can conceive naturally.

10 years ago

I am 11 DPO and I broke out in crazy acne on my face, neck, and chest. Although, this is slightly common when i'm about to get my period.. GOSH this crazy stupid period!!! I can't WAIT for it to.. 'NOT' come! this waiting game is difficult! for a while, I was experiencing cramping, that wasn't normal for me... as I usually ONLY cramp when I've gotten my period that first day. I experienced twinges.. pinching... pain, dull, bloating up the ying yang... and I don't know about this "fatigue".. I definitely took a nap today.. I definitely feel.. tired.. but.. is it normal???

At times I feel like I'm just making up these symptoms, but who the heck knows!!

10 years ago

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! :)

Where are you, @Pisces?! I know your wedding's either today or tomorrow, so congratulations and hopefully you'll check in soon!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

What have I missed?

Someone came looking for me today and it made me feel really good.
Thank you @skyline for the kind words.

We did get officially married yesterday & as happy as it made me, I am still bummed about not being pregnant yet. I can't describe how sad and depressed I have been. Still smiling on the outside but just so saaaaaad on the inside. :-( I'm sorry I haven't been here. Please accept my apology.

10 years ago

@pisces: Congrats on sealing the deal!! I am so sorry you are feeling so down. Try to enjoy this time though as it is something to celebrate. I don't want you to regret feeling down right now.

What is hurting you the most? Maybe getting it off your chest will help?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo