Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6221 - 6230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Mrssuz ~ Congratulations on your hcg numbers. You are pregnant lady! Yahoooooooooooo!!! So happy for you. Wishing you a very very sticky healthy lil bean.

@Football ~ Sorry about AF arriving :(

@Lschrader ~ Sending you loads of I am right behind you. My fertile days are coming up in 6 days from now.

@Rebecca ~ I bet you are so excited about your u/s tomorrow. You will find out what you're having. I can't wait to hear the news.

@Athena ~ Hope you are feeling better.

@Lolee ~ Oh my gosh your twins are so tiny and precious. Your hands must be so full with your family. Glad everything is going well.

@Skyline ~ When will you start buying things for your little boy?

AFM ~ Spent the day snuggling and catching up with my honey. He has today and tomorrow off from work. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - As soon as we get the nursery space cleared out I will start on decorating the nursery and looking for a bargain on some furniture, but I will probably hold off buying clothes and other stuff until after the showers. Hope you have sweet times with your DP while he is off work! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-Glad you are getting time with your love. Sometimes a little time away is just what we need! I never look forward to being away from my DH, but when he returns from a business trip I just want to jump him hahaha. I am sure he doesn't mind :)

@Rebecca-TODAY IS THE DAY?!? Somehow i missed that. Update us right away! I still think GIRL!

@Mrssuz-I am so happy about your levels. I bet you feel like you can just breathe!

@Athena-How you feeling...any better?

@Skyline-I can't believe you have not bought one single thing!!!

AFM-Well I don't think I O'd yesterday. Today is CD13 and I think i probably will today. I told myself I was NOT going to OPK this cycle, but I did anyway yesterday afternoon and it was positive. So I am sure I will O today. We BD this morning too. SO who knows. I will just go with it!

Happy Friday all!

10 years ago

Hi, ladies! Just a quick update as we are running out the door to head to one of our favorite beaches in Maine!

Despite all my "feelings" - and I've not really been right yet - we're having a boy!!!! This will make boy #5 for my hubby, boy #3 for us. He joked that now he has a basketball team! Our DD was upset and cried a little because she wants a baby sister so badly, but she said she would love her little brother anyway. I told her we weren't giving up on having another baby girl, and who knows what the future holds for our family. She's ok now, but it hurt my heart to see her upset. I hope to be able to give her a little sister, but with my honey's track record, who knows? It's all in God's Hands anyway.

The ultrasound Dr had a FIT that I didn't have a "real due date", but had 3 possibilities. So he gave me a date of Sept 19, which would mean I got pregnant while on my period! When I saw our OB, she said to make him happy she'd put a date in, and based it off the very first u/s I had back in Feb. So now my due date is Sept 21 - the first day I stopped bleeding - and CD10 for me that month. I don't really care, I know I'll probably wind up having a scheduled C section a week or two before that, and I'm tired of arguing with them about it. Plus, the added bonus is now I'm 18 wks 5 days, making me further along and with less time to go!

We're excited and elated to have seen his sweet little face. I'll post a picture later. His name is Titus Nathaniel, which means "pleasing gift from God".

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies sorry I haven't checked in. I'm so much better. In fact Wednesday I was so much better. We bought baby furniture on Tuesday. This couple had bought it brand new and were needing a toddler set instead now. So we paid $200 for a bed dresser and changing table. So things just got a little more exciting.

Good luck catching that egg lschrader.

Miracle I'll bet your glad to be home. It's always nice to get that cuddle time. It's about your fertile time isn't it?

Skyline that stinks about your midwife. I'm sure you are very excited to decorate though huh?

Rebecca I can't wait to here what you are having! Let us know.

See ms suz I told you not to worry. Those numbers are great.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh and I forgot to mention. I keep losing weight. I was only super sick Monday and Tuesday I started eating again, but I am down 15 lbs now since I go pregnant. It's kind of crazy.

10 years ago

@Rebecca- A BOY!!!!! Yay congrats! I so thought GIRL! haha. Well congrats and I am so happy you got to see his sweet face! I can imagine DD might have been a little sad!!!

@athena-Sheesh, that is crazy you are losing so much. Is your doctor concerned at all??

10 years ago

Lschrader no she said the baby is measuring fine and that my weight should start going up soon.

10 years ago

Thanks again ladies... The numbers were good... But we are far from out of the woods because of these fibroids... I have weekly scans booked from next friday to monitor them... Next friday cant come soon enough to be honest , although i dont expect to see anything other than a yolk sac lol xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

It's gloomy and windy here today. Time is going by so slowly too. Probably because I wish that it was my O day but that will be here soon.

@Athena ~ Glad you are feeling better. That's crazy that you've lost 15 lbs. I think that happens to a lot of woman and yes some gain weight towards the end of their pregnancies. That's good that your little one is measuring along just fine. :) April 29 - May 2 is when I need to get my serious Spring fever baby making dancing going on.. lol

@Rebecca ~ CONGRATS on finding out you're having a boy. Happy for you. Titus is a great strong name.

@Lschrader ~ Today is your O day.. awesome! Best of all the luck to you.

@Skyline ~ I hope you find lots of great bargains for your nursery. I shop at thrift stores, craigs list and wherever I can get a good deal.

@Mrsuz ~ Sending you peace while you wait for your scan next week. I hope everything is ok.

@

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo