Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7021 - 7030 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies - Happy Monday to everyone! I guess I still haven't gotten used to how quiet it is in here these days. Feels a little bit sad and lonely, but I understand totally!
I am here to tell you girls that the tincture I have been taking for a few weeks has given me a ton of cm and made me very much in the mood... wink wink.. :) Feels like I am going to Ov any hour now... Got some bedding in last night. Going to my honey's work to get some bedding in on the office floor.. lol Not joking. He never works alone, but today his co worker isn't there and he's working solo. Going to get er done.. Wish me luck!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@mircale - Oh my! Sending lots of your way! I hope that tincture is working some magic. That picture you posted cracked me up!

@rebecca - DH is doing a really good job with his turn at home with Oliver. Today he sounds colicy though. :( I had coffee for the first time in a few days this morning, wondering if it upset his tummy. I really hope everyone in your family experiences healing soon, you guys have had a lot on your plate!

@football - Yeah, that drink can't be very healthy. LOL It's like... "Well, if I don't have GD before drinking this... I certainly might develop it AFTER." The clothes are adorable! I'm going to request gift cards for Christmas so I can go on a shopping spree for Oliver. Heehee! So you are RH negative?

@LSchrader - Did AF show up early? I know you said you were feeling like she might...

@Bean - Watched the Falcons (Atlanta's American football team) game, they were playing in London, made me think of you. lol How are things with you?

@athena - Eli is so adorable, that picture you posted of him and your DH was so cute.

@pisces - Is your daughters' team the Lady Lions or Largo Lions? I was happy to see they had a great game the other day!

AFM - I went up to visit my family over the weekend. My aunt and uncle had their annual halloween party and I took Oliver to meet some of his extended family on my dad's side. Then Sunday he got to meet his great uncle and and one of his great great aunts on my mom's side. I was really glad it worked out for them to see him.

I got a few bags of clothes from my mom that a friend had given her a long time ago. Her boy was born in the late 70s or early 80s. There was some really cute stuff in there and it's seriously vintage! I told Clark he should be happy, Oliver will look like a character from a Wes Anderson movie. lol All the hipster mamas are going to be envious. Haha!

DH is reporting that Oliver is having a bad day. :( He was fine before I fed him at noon, I think I need to cut out coffee and see if that upset him. Poor little guy.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies I'm still here but i must confess I've not been on here for weeks!! Just caught up quickly so here goes....

Sky - oliver is gorgeous, love your pictures of his expressions and dh's relaxing time with him. How sweet. So sorry to hear about the break in and hope you have the damage fixed soon and get back to feeling secure in your own home. Thanks about the hair, im determined to grow it past my shoulders I'm nearly there!

Athena- hope you and your family are well, eli is gorgeous!! Such a cutie in his swaddling.

Miracle- I was reading the last few pages with bated breath and I'm so sorry you didn't get your bfp but hey it sounds like your well on track for this month you saucy minx!! fingers crossed

Fire wife - hope the sickness subsides and loved the ultrasound pic, keep us updated.

Pisces- how are you and your DH? Hope your well.

Football- hi momma. You look fabulous, your bump is so cute, great you can still fit in your clothes but i bet you secretly cant waiting getting your maternity ones you've no doubt bought specially. Aww shucks thanks about the dress, quite the drama getting it wearable again but I felt a million dollars in it!!

Rebecca- my you have had your hands full mrs!! Supermom Indeed! Oh I just love keeping up with your posts on facebook I do hope things settle soon for you.

Afm: oh had two cycles since we spoke I think can't remember! Had one af...2 weeks ago, I've just had to count, so say 14/15 days into cycle and spotted all day today so a little confused. Worked like crazy since back from Poland. Poland was amazing, a break we both needed. I know I don't check in much but I do look out for your posts on facebook and read along. Still with you all in spirit.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I have been really bad about checking on here. Since we moved locations at work, its tougher to get on here every day! AF did start for me FIVE days early! WTH?! It actually works out fine though, because now my IUI will probably be one week from today. I will be sure to keep you all updated.

I truly hope everyone is doing well and we are all chugging right along. I love that most of us all connected on FB because I feel like i still know whats going on in your lives so I dont feel as bad being a bit distant!!!

9 years ago

Hey Ladies, I am have missed much!!! I am terrible for not checking in but I have been so busy with Volleyball, Work, and Cakes...its been a whirl wind. Many Many changes to speak of & I see many changes going on here as well.

I tried to read through a few pages and I missed anything or anyone I am very sorry.

@football wow 6 months already!! & lucky you no bump. These days I am looking a good 4 months pregnant because I have not been working out. How are you liking your new area, I think it was Florida? Are you adjusting well? and I see that you baby is a boy. Oh boys are special, my son is 19 and he calls me everyday ..lol

@lsch IUI next week..cool. I am trying to move to IUI but since my husband has not been here then they feel as though technically I have not been trying so they won't even consider it until at least February....it made me sad. I am almost 43 yrs old do they really think i have time to play around? so I guess it is what it is. My other doctor said he will give me clomid so that least I will have some chance while I am waiting for the military doctors to take action.

@sky Oliver is so cute I just love every picture that you share on FB. My daughters school is Largo High School & their mascot is the Lions so the girls are the Lady Lions. & My husband will be home Nov. 23rd LESS THAN 30 DAYS.

@rebecca back to the 30lbs thing...ok so I miscalculated but is definitely 20lbs right now. I normally weight 175 and now I am at 195 I am tall 5'10 but that is no excuse. I am pushing 200 ...I literally am squeezing in everything that I own. I started back today with a 30m cardio. I have decided that I will get cardio in at least 30m ...3 days a week. Its more than I have been doing. Enough about me. Your son got his cast off? Titus is so well loved and those cheeks . Thank you for sharing his pictures as well.

@athena Eli watching football with daddy was too cute & that football hat Thank you for always chasing me down on FB and checking on me. You know I don't mean to stay away but I have been so stretched thin and stressed out.

@miracle I actually busted out laughing and blushing at the at sweetie pie's job. It was so exciting!!! I hope you got pregnant on that floor, wouldn't that be story to tell Oh my little lady bug...I am still giggling.

@firewife sorry i haven't been around much but congratulations, your bean looks snug as a bug in a rug

I hope I did not skip anyone.

AFM: I have been up & down emotionally as far as TTC. MY last doctor visit, I heard an ear full about my age and my chances and i left there low But the I got home and this particular day, I get on FB and I see Eli, Oliver, & Titus all in a row...I don't think I can explain how God lined up those post for me to see those miracle babies and for me to know that my baby will not come from some doctors opinion, my baby will come from God's grace and no doctor can tell me other wise. So thank you ladies for lifting my spirits and reminding me that my turn will come & Lisa & Keisha & everyone else who keeps the faith.

As for my hubby: He'll be home the sunday before thanksgiving & I am throwing him a surprise party. He thinks he is surprising the girls but we are all surprising him. I am so excited to have my family back together again...for good this time.

9 years ago

LSchrader - sorry I missed you! I laid down to sleep and my eyes popped open when I realised what I'd done! A week til your next IUI, hope this is the one for you!! Fingers crossed.

Picses- 30 days til your hubby's home,great news! A surprise party sounds perfect

User Image

9 years ago

@Miracle- That's awesome! Hope the sneaky office floor BDing does the trick!

@Skyline- Yes, I'm Rh-. Talked to my doctor about it at my 20 week and she said I'll just get the shot at 28 weeks and then once he's born, if he has a +Rh factor then I'll get another shot after delivery. Thank you! I love the clothes, too. Hope Oliver's day got a little better! That's a great idea about Christmas- I personally would much rather pick the clothes myself...I'm pretty picky about what I want him to wear. I don't care for the things that have a ton of writing and sayings on them. How's being back at work?

@Bean- Thank you lady! I've actually started wearing maternity jeans when I'm out for a long, busy day. It's soooo much more comfortable when I sit down because baby isn't getting smushed haha! It also makes my bump look more "bumpy" and less fat hahaha! You looked like a million bucks in that dress! Totally worth all the drama, in my opinion! Is the Egypt trip happening?! What else is going on with you?!

@LSchrader- BOOOO for AF, but at least she didn't keep you waiting too long. I'm so glad you're giving an IUI another try. Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed tightly for you guys! Definitely keep us updated!!

@Pisces- Glad you checked in, though it sounds as if you've been quite busy. I like our new area! We moved from Tampa to Orlando! We're both born and raised in FL and STILL not used to the awful heat! I'm so excited it's a boy! And I didn't know you were so tall! I'm also 5'10! That's SO SO SO lame about not being able to do IUI until at least February. That is FANTASTIC that hubs will be home before Thanksgiving!!

@Rebecca- How was your trip?!

AFM- Baby boy's getting bigger and bigger! I don't just feel his kicks, but now I feel him moving around if that makes sense. And it's not in just one place anymore! It's just an amazing feeling. I'm kinda worried about the glucose test (I hope I pass), but after talking with my husband, he wants me to do the alternative test, too. I have my 24 week appointment next week (yay!) and I scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound during week 26. We get pictures and a DVD and the plan is to show them to our families on Thanksgiving (we'll be with my in laws).

I'm also bummed because we got my husband's work schedule out until the end of the year, and it SUCKS! If you don't know, he works for a major grocery chain in their warehouses. He was working in one of them near Tampa and when they opened up a new one in Orlando, they promoted him and moved us here. Since it's a new warehouse, he's having to train the new employees and get them knowledgeable and ready for the holidays. He's been working 70+ hours a week! It also means with his hectic schedule and the holidays coming up, we aren't going to be able to do a baby moon like we'd hoped. Once things start slowing down (January), I'll be a month away from delivering, so it'll be out of the question. :(

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. I feel like it was just Thanksgiving. It's been an incredible year with all of you ladies and I thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement. Much love to you all!

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle- OMG HAHAHA I just read your post. OMG i am dying, that just made my day. I Seriously hope you got some. How funny!! It is quiet in here, but i think that we are all on FB together it helps!

@pisces-Ummmmm, i just got back from vegas and seriously gained 5 pounds. I know 5 pounds isnt much, but to gain that in a week....um that is a lot. Enough to make your pants not fit and you just to feel like a whale. Yep i hear ya! Stupid doctors, i hope they let you do IUI sooner. Cant you just say that your DH is back and you have been trying?

@bean-No worries lady, i have been TERRIBLE about checking in and responding to everyone!!

So I should be getting my trigger shot in the mail today, which is alwasy fun to get at work since its a package on ice! Ha, so fun to conceal. U/S is on Monday to check where my follices are at, and most likely IUI Tuesday. AF started on Saturday when it wasnt supposed to show until tomorrow. It was much heavier than my normal spotting, but only enough to fill a light tampon. It was that way for three days. Yesterday it got really heavy, and same today. I am just wondering if i should consider AF starting on Saturday or yesterday. Thoughts??

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Pretty sure the light days count as the beginning. Good luck for this round of IUI!!

User Image

9 years ago

Well I did get some bedding in at my honey's work.. on Monday. We bedded Tuesday cd 16. Today is cd 17 I hope that was enough. Last month I actually O'd on cd 20. That wasn't typical, just not sure as I don't temp. The guessing game every month is hard. Fingers and toes crossed.

@Skyline - That's cool that Oliver got to meet some more family members. I'm sure he was the center of attention :) Sounds like Oliver will be wearing my childhood clothes (vintage) lol I am OLD! I was born in the 70's. Sorry Oliver had a bad day. Caffeine makes the body very acidic, so maybe that's what is upsetting him? Thanks for the baby dust! I need all I can get.

@Bean - Yep, this saucy minx has to make it happen when and where she can. :) I wonder if your mid cycle spotting is ovulation spotting? If so, it just means you are super fertile and it's a good sign. Hopefully that's what it is. Yes, it's fun keeping up with all the girls on fb. Love it!

@Lschrader - Weird that Af showed up 5 days early.. hmm? Well at least you get to get on with IUI next week. Yippie! I hope you have a good US on Monday with a nice ready follicle. I am sending all the baby dust and prayers I can your way! I love seeing all of us on FB too. Glad I could make you laugh with my story about me off to my DBF's office floor.. lol Good luck with your trigger shot!

@Pisces - There she is! :) So nice to hear from you. Sounds like you have been busy! Don't get me started on weight gain. I gained a solid 20 lbs this past year or so. Can't seem to shake it. I have never really been chubby before until now. I hate it. Makes me not feel sexy. Glad I could get a giggle out of you. Yep, sometimes a woman ttc has to do what she has to do.. I seized the moment. I hope I got pregnant on that floor too. Don't ya just hate dr's, people or anyone telling you the statistics of woman our age trying to get pregnant are? Sucks! So glad you saw all the mama's posts of their babies on fb and saw that as a GOD given sign to hold on to your dream.. keep trusting and believing. Have faith. OMG - Your dh will be home soon.. so exciting to have your family back together after all this time.

@Football - I am so happy you are enjoying all your baby's movement inside your belly. I hope you pass your glucose test. Love your thanksgiving plan with the family viewing the dvd. Sorry your dh is away working so hard right now. That's a lot of hrs to be working every week.. :( I hope you have family/friend support as well. Thank you for checking in and staying connected. Yes the holiday season is among us. I can't believe it either. Time is flying.

AFM - Hello to anyone I have missed. Hope you are doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo