Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5471 - 5480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Bean - Where have you been? Hope you check in soon!

@football - I know how tempting it is to obsess over the chart. lol After I had three days of elevated temp I made two charts, one with my adjusted temps and one with the unadjusted temps. I compared them and that is how I made up my mind which one I would go by. I hope you saw a temp spike this morning!

@LSchrader - My co-worker just found out he had inflamed glands and had mistaken the pain for a toothache. I hope @miracle is right and it is a good sign. I've been sneezing a lot, I sneeze when I have legit hunger pangs and I have been having them much more frequently since pregnant. Hope you continue to feel better!

@mircale - I'm sorry time is standing still during your TWW. That's not fun at all. I almost cried when she got so emotional over the "grandma" charm. I was so very relieved that she loved it, back when we first got married she said something about being too young to be a grandmother and that really was in the back of my mind as I gave her the charm.

@rebecca - I understand! My mom never looked forward to telling her mom she was expecting another baby. My grandmother came from a way of thinking that mostly worried over pregnancy concerns and possible complications, etc. Plus, she didn't understand why my mom wanted so many kids either. HAHA! I got an alert on my phone this morning declaring that we were in a state of emergency. If anything happens, it will be tonight/tomorrow. We will just have to wait and see what happens. Everyone is overreacting because no one wants to be blamed for dropping the ball if it turns out anything like last time.

@makeup - How have you been feeling?

@lolee - Hope Eli's appointment goes well today.

@athena - Is your next appointment is on the 17th?

@pisces - Hope you are feeling better!

@Lovelife - How are you doing?

AFM - I ate salmon and salad last night and something gave me an awful stomach ache. :( I wonder if some of the greens were bad? I've had the salmon a lot and it hasn't upset me before. I started feeling better before I went to sleep, but my sleep was very restless. It was restless last night too... I hope this is not the beginning of a trend.

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today!

@skyline-Booo on your salmon salad. It probably was some of the greens. Is salmon one of the fish that you have to limit while pregnant? I can never remember. I hope you get to take a nap today!

That is interesting about your co-worker. My teeth do not feel nearly as sensitive today, if at all. I bet it was from my cold.

@rebecca-Um that is stupid! I hope she is happy for you this time around. A good friend of mine had a total of 5 miscarriages (7 babies, as one pregnancy was twins) and her mom would never be happy for her when she got pregnant. I understand the hesitation, but still. She ended up discovering there was a medical reason for all of her miscarriages and went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy after that. It always bothered me how negative her mom was. It just made me mad and want to say...its your daughter, be happy! haha.

@miracle-I am sorry you do not feel like this is your cycle :( You never know though, some women have pregnancies with tons of symptoms, and then some with none and get their BFP. I sure hope I am pregnant, but now that I am getting closer to AF's arrival, I am feeling less and less good about it.

AFM-I am CD25 and 13dpo today. I am learning that I always thought my temp dropped around this time, but it never goes below the coverline, so i am not going to stress about changes in my temp unless it goes below my CL. Today it is up from yesterday.

You know how in the beginning of the TWW you feel good...like, yes, this is MY cycle, and it WILL happen! The closer I get, I just feel like i should not have allowed myself to feel that good, because I just feel like it will never happen. I am not sure if that makes any sense, or if any of you have had similar good/bad feelings.

I keep thinking to myself...well, I have not had the vivid dreams, or had dreams that i am pregnant. DH doesn't feel confident...all of those small signs that so many pregnant women have, I don't have. SO I must not be pregnant, right? I realize I am whining a bit. Overall, I feel really happy today, but just sad that maybe this TWW is coming to an end? I really can't explain how I feel haha.

On a happier note, I am trying to win Christina Perry tickets for this coming Monday! I was caller 19 and you have to be 20 this morning. They are giving away tickets all week so hope i win!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies, 11 dpo today. :)

@Skyline ~ I hope you can get better sleep tonight. I have sleep issues sometimes. My best friend is in her third trimester of her pregnancy, she said she tosses and turns every 30 minutes all night long trying to get comfortable. I guess it's part of the list of things that are no fun during pregnancy that will all be worth it... Hope you stay safe and warm during the storm.

AFM ~ Wishing everyone a cozy and happy day today.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Lschrader ~ I totally understand what you mean about getting all excited in the first few days after ovulation, and then getting discouraged towards the end of your cycle when af or bfp is due. Yep, I get all hopeful and certain that I nailed it. Do you remember last month when a few days before I found out I had a bfp, I was expressing how down, sad and discouraged I was? I think I even said something about when do you throw in the towel and let go. Only to find myself pregnant. I know how much you want to be pregnant and be a mom. I do believe you will get that chance. Your time is coming!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Yeah it's a totaly buzzkill! You get so excited, then bummed. How are you feeling? When is AF due? Will you test at all?

I am kinda thinking that I am out ladies. I just had a glob of EWCM, which I don't have every month before AF, but have had it before AF. :( Stupid.

10 years ago

lschrader I never thought I would get a bfp. When I took that first test I was so surprised I couldn't believe it. I took probably 30 tests that week and still didn't fully believe it. Seeing the baby made it so real, I know it will happen for you. Just keep the faith. Don't count yourself out til you are truly out.

Miracle Same for you, I know you will have your baby and I cant wait for you to get that bfp.

Skyline my nausea is getting worse. I didn't want to get out of bed it was so bad and eating didn't even help. Your mother-in-law's reaction was similar mine.

Rebecca and football thanks for asking if I'm ok.

Afm I think I'm on the mend. I'm still a little stuffy and coughing a little, but I feel a lot better. but now the nausea is getting worse, but I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Thank you for the reminder :) I know I am probably getting super annoying and I am sorry for that! I love that we have so many new BFP's on here lately. Makes me realize that it is possible.

I am glad you are feeling better cold wise, but sorry you are getting the pregnancy sick now. Hang in there!!

10 years ago

@Miralce- You have no idea how much I hope this month is the one for you. I pray for you each day and know you deserve more than anything to be a mother. When're you going to test? That's great news about your shop! I'm sure it's helping you keep your mind off of the TWW.

@Rebecca- That's terrible the way your MIL reacts to such great news! Excuse my language, but screw her! It is both a blessing and a miracle! Hope you're feeling a bit better and getting enough water! When's your next appointment?

@Skyline- I think I will do just that in a few days to compare the adjusted temps to the non adjusted temps. Sounds like a good idea. So, I have to just say that I can't believe you're already 12 weeks. Seems like literally last week you got your BFP! Time is just flying by, and before we know it, it's going to be August! I'm sorry you had an upset stomach! Hopefully things have settled down for you and you're able to sleep well tonight. Stay safe the next few days!

@LSchrader- I totally know what you mean. I analyze all the BD sessions with my O date and always think either "chances are good!" or "aww man, I'm already out!" But by the end of the TWW I'm always feeling just out and like it'll never happen. When's your AF supposed to show? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't show up for you! Good luck trying to win tickets!!

@Pisces- Hope you're doing okay!

@Athena- How're you feeling?

@Bean- Hii!!! Hope all is well!

I love how consistent this forum is. There are always a few newbies that don't hang around too long, but there are a bunch of consistent women. Thank you to the preggies that have stuck around with us! I am so grateful that @Miracle created this thread a year ago that has brought all of us together for support. Thank you, @Miracle.

User Image

10 years ago

@LShrader - I got an app that tells you how much DHA you are getting from your fish/seafood and how much mercury. Salmon is one of the best, I have never come close to getting too much mercury and it has high amounts of DHA per serving. I wish I could lay my head down on my desk about now, but no naps for me.

I was the opposite. I started each TWW thinking I had missed it and that I was out and as the time would pass I would start getting more and more hopeful. lol I hope you win those tickets!

@miracle - I am one of the lucky ones who rarely has trouble sleeping, I have been sleeping very good so far, I really hope that isn't going to change and this is just a fluke.

@athena - I see your ticker says you are 6w3d, that was about the exact same time I really started to have M/S. I hope you are able to find ways to manage it, I can only imagine how rough it is when it just can't be helped by anything.

@football - I can't believe I am 12 weeks either! Crazy. Almost to the end of the first trimester.

As for this storm... some are saying it won't be bad and others are saying this is going to be the worst ice storm ever! I just won't know what to believe until morning. My friend who lives a couple of hours north-west of me had 3 inches of snow already this morning, but my family who lives sort of close to her has had nothing but rain. Another friend is stranded at work, her car slid in a ditch when she tried to go back home. She is even closer to my family, and yet they have nothing! It's so crazy. It's just cold and rainy here in my town, our stuff is supposed to start over night.

The worst part!? I got an email from Intown Midwifery today saying they would probably be closed on Thursday and my appointment will be re-scheduled. Boo! No heartbeat or Cheesecake Factory for me. That was going to be our Valentine's date.

User Image

10 years ago

Football I guess you missed my post two up from yours :)

Lschrader you're welcome. Try not to stress about it too much and it will happen. One thing that helped me this cycle was I changed how I prayed, I used to beg for it to happen and I would get so upset, but I just prayed for His will to be done. Dh also told me this was the first time he prayed about us ttc.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo