Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

well good luck hun idk how the other phyics where wrong if u get pregers this month baby will be born in dec but if it is next month it will be jan and following month feb did they say u will concienve or deliver the baby those months that is so awsome u had to pay for those or was it a free physic reading i wanted to do one but i cant see myself paying for it.

11 years ago

Hi everyone. Well I have no clue when I am O'ng or if I am going to O at all this month. This is my first month using Opk's and I have yet to see a really dark line. I have come very close to seeing the test line almost as dark. Who knows. I have ewcm today and I hope I get the chance to bed tonight. It's looking like I might not. Yesterday early morning was my last intimate encounter... I hope and pray I don't miss it.

@topwifey ~ I will be praying for you and your dh as you get your IUI. Good luck.

@jsxit~ I'm going to shorten your username b/c I can't remember how to spell it. Thanks for clearing that up with what the psychic's said. I hope this is your month :) That's wonderful you have a child already and know what it feels like to be pregnant.

@Abennet ~ Glad you could join us. Yes, these woman are wonderful support. Kind, thoughtful and compassionate. Please let us know if that was a faint pink + on your pt test. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am also TTC #1 I AM 40 yrs old and hopeful.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I paid for one reading and I won two and also had one free lol so I had many and they mostly tell you conceive/find out/ or give birth on most readings which the ones with jan and feb were that way and the other two were in depth to where I will conceive or find out this march with in my two finally normal cycles also my 2nd cycle on clomid 50 mg so I'm taking that as my deadline but could very well mean if I didn't conceive on march 4 then I won't until may or June this summer as in two of my pregnancies have gotten pg in June lol seems my most fertile month of yr! Just hope I don't have to wait that long also really don't want another child born in feb or march as my due date for the mc is march 26 so as that is closely approaching I'm getting more anxious hoping for BFP this weekend! Would be a great gift from god to find out bfp since my angel baby was due next week!!! I've been praying and asking for all powers to get BFP this cycle I really hope this is it!

User Image

11 years ago

@miraclemama2b thanks for wishing me good Luck! I guess I set it to where everyone couldn't view it. I'm working on changing that. The line looks a little pinkish but It doesn't look like its in the right place. Hard to explain. I will probably just take another in the morning, but I think I'm out for this month. I'm only 13 dpo but I just don't feel pregnant ya know?! Oh well... Sometimes I feel like a crazy person!!

11 years ago

@Abennet, I KNOW how crazy the tww can make you feel. Truly is a roller coaster of emotions and hormones. Especially those last few days before AF is supposed to arrive. I get so envious when I see woman posting that they got there faint BFP's on 10 or 11 dpo. Keep your head up hon. You will know soon enough :)

User Image[/url][/url]

@abennit welcome! Sorry I usually post too many times a day but I have been UBER busy after being out of the office for over a week. Faint pink line sounds positive to me. I really hope so hon....I love good news! Makes me happy. Welcome and you don't ever have to worry about tmi here....this is TMI Central!! Lol

@miracle I used to have blended family with my first marriage two his one mine and two OURS...it was so overwhelming at times. DH is quite a few years younger than me and i want him to have a baby of his own. He is soooooooo good with my kids....I feel like a failure if I can't give him one. He really is the love of my life. In regards to the OPK's I don't know either....my control line was never dark...it always looked faded to me so I just waited until my line was the same faded as the control line. (Last time I buy the Walmart brand...it had two duds).

@jsx welcome and sorry about the mc :-( I hope this is your month. I have never heard of a baby reading, sounds interesting. My step-dad is a deacon in the church and he forbid us to do anything psychic but it has always appealed to me.

@desertchic any updates?

@topo hey hon. Sorry so quiet but after being out of the office for a week..BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! I hope everything is going well at the IUI. That was very sweet of DH to relieve your stress by communicating that he thinks that it might be him. Men are so hard to read and if they don't say anything, then as women we will draw our own conclusions. And our own conclusions are usually never positive. We are our own worst critic sometimes. Relax ...relax.

AFM: tested early in the day got a faint line on my OPK. Tested as soon as I got home it was the same faded line as the control (crappy OPK) so I took that as positive. Plus when I was getting the shower I noticed that that jelly, clear, stretchy cm soooooooo hoping that was an O cuz I practically raped DH. Slept with the legs raised on my tempurpedic. Planning jumping this man again tonight...lol...poor guy.

11 years ago

Or does the stretchy stuff mean I o tonight or O'd the night before???

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ I guess I am like topo on just being used to calling you piscesgirl :) Just read your check in and you made me laugh with the whole "jumpin your dh tonight". I would consider yourself VERY VERY fertile and get er done. Some say we O the last day we have the wettest cervical fluid and some say it's the next day or as soon as shop is all closed up and dried for buisness.... either way your chances are great b/c you dtd this morning and have fertile mucous....yahooooooooo!!!

FYI I had the same cervical mucous today and didn't get to dtd today YET. Hoping I get to tonight b/c I am worried that yesterday's morning dtd won't be enough, especially if it's tomorrow that I officially O. My honey won't be home til 10 pm tonight after a 12 hr work day. Hmm??

User Image[/url][/url]

To all the ladies trying opk I used to buy the Walgreens cheapies that had 20 tests and they were always hard to read and it seemed as I couldn't ever get a + but one day the test line was actually darker then control and it was like you will know for sure when you actually get a + cuz it just stands out but the last two cycles I saved extr money and went with clear blue digital with smile face and was def well worth the money because you know for sure and you change the test daily on reader and see how sat the test line does get to know for your cheap ones! Also since I get the pack of 20 in the digital I start testing cd10 but not til 4pm because they say your LH is stronger after 3pm and once I get closer to around the date I usually do O I start testing afternoon and night until I get !! I recommend getting one so much easier and worth saving extra $ for the digital vs the others cuz you know for sure!!! Hopethishelps good luck to all and !!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm about 8-9 dpo. Gassy, crampy, nauseous, backache, left hip and ovary feel pulling/pinching. Clear discharge, very tired, headaches. Hoping it's not all in my head. Sore throat and stuffy nose. Fingers crossed!!

214 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo