Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5011 - 5020 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

yay miracle make sure at the end of every post before you hit submit to click box to attach signature

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle- Did they give you an EDD? How far along are you? Better believe it, mamma! You're bakin' a baby!!!

EDIT: nevermind, just saw your new ticker! Yahooooo!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - Hoooray! I hope you find a good OB. I am SO freaking happy for you!

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee ~ I did it! I finally did it. So fun to get to be the one to use that ticker too! It's my turn! The wait is and will be worth it..

I am scared. Not knowing what to expect. I guess I'm off to get a bunch of books from the library tomorrow. Books like "what to expect, when you're expecting" LOL! I don't know what I can eat/not eat do not do. What my body is going to do not do.. Luckily I have time on my side. Right now I get to relax, trust the process, thank GOD for this miracle and bond with my baby. I can't even believe I'm saying "MY BABY"! WOW!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Did you find out any other details at your visit?

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ no EDD. By calculations and blood levels the dr said I'm in the 1 to 3 weeks along category. Dr said to me today "You must really know your body and be in tune with it because you JUST conceived according to the numbers. I told him "I sure am". I have always been able to feel any kind of shift in my body at the slightest level.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I can't wait to watch your progression and hear all the exciting things the next eightish months!

The mom of the board is going to be a mom! Ps. Tell your SO congratulations to him as well :) such an exciting time for you two

User Image

10 years ago

lol miracle that book has a section for dad too i have that book just in case you might not be able to sleep for a couple nights from anxiety of it all i know the day we found out it was twins it took me at least close to a week to get back on my sleep pattern

good luck babe love ya's

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Oh Miracle! So happy for you. If I had a way to put an emoticon on here showing a crying smiley face, I sure would use it now! Yes, do say congrats to your SO from us all.

Go get some good baby books, and immerse yourself in all the wonderful stages of your child's growth. Enjoy!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle Sooo Happy for you! Congratulations x's 1000 I wish you and baby bean all the best

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo