Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6731 - 6740 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

10 dpo - equate BFN, FRER BFN and dollar store BFN

BFNs all around - 10 dpo is early still, but AF is due tomorrow.

needless to say im feeling a little deflated and let down

9 years ago

@LSchrader - I hope so, too. It could just be some random thing, but I hope it's not! Are you still experiencing a strong apitatie? Good luck with your appointment next week! :)

@miracle - You would have definitely loved the place we did the photo shoot. When I get the rest of my pictures I will post another one so you can see the creek better! :) Oh dear, I feel like my energy levels are terribly inadequate for the size of my to-do list! I did finish the border last night and NOW we can set up the nursery. Woot! A while back, my DH and I were going through a dry spell (my labido was REALLY low) and so I suggested we look up a list of new things to try (nothing too crazy ;) and so for a couple of weeks we would try a new one each time. It seriously made a big difference. Added a sense of excitement and we learned new things about ourselves and each other, too. It was very nice. Maybe if you feel like BDing is starting to come under too much pressure again, you could try something like that to shake things up.

@FireWife - Boo! I'm sorry you got BFNs this AM. Is your AF always on time. or does she fluctuate?

@pisces - Did your DH send you flowers??

Good Morning to all! Hope everyone checks in soon. :)

AFM - When I started writing this post, the little fellow had a case of the hiccups. The border in the nursery is DONE and I can begin putting everything in there now. Talk about cutting it close. Here is a picture so you can see how the stencil turned out:

User Image

I also have to show you guys my 32 week belly pic compared with my latest belly pic at 36 weeks.

User Image

My SIL and one of my friends think I will go early because my belly is so big, but I don't feel like he will come early. Would you guys like to make a guess when you think he will come? Due Date is Aug. 24th.

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline I recently came off birth control. The first month off my cycle was 30 days but every cycle.since has been 28

9 years ago

@FireWife - How many cycles have you had since coming off BC?

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline. 4 cycles, charting temps, cm and opks.

9 years ago

@Miracle-I would by lying if I wasn't thinking about being or getting pregnant all the time, but I just have to remind myself He has a plan. Just remember that this just our story and in order to tell our story to others, we have to live it first.

@skyline-Um yes ha. Last night I ate dinner, and more than I normally would and thought to myself...yes I am full. About ten minutes later I didn't feel full anymore. I woke up extremely hungry today. I also noticed as I was going to bed last night that my nipples were tender. This morning they are a lot more sensitive. I usually never have nipple tenderness, so hoping that is a good sign for me :)

AFM-8 or 9dpo today...I can't remember and need to check my calendar. Appetite is still raging and now I have sore nips. Hoping these are my signs!!! So far this month has been different than any other month, but, we all know how that goes...could just be a new normal.

9 years ago

@skyline-Oh and you are so going to go early! that belly is just pointing out!! You look adorable!!

9 years ago

I looked through my cycles on here, and I guess I had one month where my nips were sensitive. Maybe it's not so unusual for me then. Only one month though.

9 years ago

Wow, posting on the forum has really picked up! It's wonderful to see the new ladies here, and others coming back after being away awhile. But just in case I miss replying to anyone, please know it's not intentional...just too many for me to go back and look at while writing my post.

Firewife - I'm so sorry you got the BFNs after seeing the first positive! I know how disheartening that can be. Hang in there. Maybe it's too early still?

Skyline - love your belly pic! Are you having any back pain from carrying all in the front? Or do you feel comfortable most of the time? Good job on getting the nursery finished and ready for stuff to move in! I would say you're not going to go early, unless the baby drops suddenly. Can't wait to hear your birth story and see some pics! (Imagine me dancing on my toes and squealing a little.)

Lschrader - I am SO hoping and praying for good news for you sweetie! Keeping my FXd that your increased appetite is from a little one! But try to just relax and enjoy your camping this weekend. Hope the fires have died down in WA.

Miracle - glad you and your dp are able to take a more laid back approach. As always I am praying for you.

Ashin - how are you today? What did your ob say? Praying for you, too. I know it feels like you're under a lot of stress right now, but maybe once this all irons out the rest of your pregnancy will be worry free.

Margaleona - I'm sorry if my asking for your back story brought up any old pain! I wasn't trying to do that, just wanted to get to know you. Only forward-thinking talk from now on!

Pisces - your dh sent you flowers just because? Oh, how sweet! And have you heard anything about the job promotion?

jandk - my dh got his SA done through my OBs office. Glad you were able to have a fun day with family to combat seeing the BFN, and FXd for you this cycle.

Football - I'm so sorry your aunt tried to stir up trouble like that! I know from the pictures and your comments on them on Facebook you love your grandmother dearly, and for your aunt to try to meddle like that was just wrong. I'm glad you found out so quickly who sent it so bad feelings didn't fester. You also said your nausea was worse..have you talked to your ob about it? If I'm harping on this I'm sorry, but I have a couple of friends who were so sick with their pregnancies they couldn't keep food down and sometimes couldn't even get out of bed, and when they talked to their dr's they realized they had something that medicine could help them cope with. I can't remember the name for the condition, but I just don't want to see you suffer like that if you can help it. (and of course it's your personal decision about whether you want to take medicine while pregnant) I hope you start feeling better soon and that you can get by in the course you're struggling with in school.

Mrsrogers - Hi! I'm sorry for your loss, and can imagine how devastating that was to you and your dh! I'm glad you're back here with us, though, and look forward to seeing you get that BFP.

Bean - I'm glad the move crazies have gone and things are in a good place for you and your dh. Being able to spend time together always refreshes, I think. Trust me, I used plenty of aloe! And yes, I did get all rested up, thank you!

Athena - sorry about the dr calling and saying they needed more testing done! They did that to me and it made me upset and worried, but it was no big deal. The lead ultrasound guy is just a stickler for getting the right pictures, so maybe that's the case here and little Eli is just fine and dandy. How are you?

I feel like I may have missed someone, but like I said it's been awhile since I posted and we've had so many new ladies join! If I didn't catch you this time, I will next, I promise!

AFM - I think I finally figured out that I felt so badly last week because I got dehydrated. We spent a lot of the day in Rhode Island in the sun and I didn't drink as much as normal. Saturday I actually spent most of the morning in bed and woke up feeling much better, and also started drinking a lot more. I think Titus may be head down, just due to the different movements I've been feeling, but don't quote me on that! We go tomorrow to have a growth scan done to see how big he is. I read that a baby at this stage should weigh around 4 lbs, so now I'm worrying about what if they say he's less or more...would that be bad? My dh tells me I drive myself crazy, and he's right!

User Image

9 years ago

User Image

This is the dollar store test i took this morning with FMU. Though, the more I look at the pic, the more I think I see a faint something.

Pic was taken at 5 mins and I didnt have a lot of time to look hard at the tests because I was running late for work.

What do you ladies think?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo