Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7921 - 7930 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@picses-Funny you mention RE! My sister
actually just got her license. The Seattle market is
INSANE right now! I have always thought that would
be a great thing to get into. I think though
with my experience in law, I should be able
to find a job part-time when i want to go back
to work. We shall see. I do family law, which
most people do not want to do, so I have that
experience as well. I actually love it. We will just
take it one day at a time. Life will be very
different for us than it is now. I already feel like
we are scraping by these days, so to take my
income out of the picture I wonder how we will
do it. I know we can though. We are trying to
dump all our extra pennies into savings so that
makes me feel much better!

@NikkiGee88 - welcome and good luck this cycle.
Your symptoms sound promising, but as any
one in this group will tell you, they are just that...
symptoms! I so wish there was a magic 8 ball that
could tell us the outcome before the agonizing wait.
AF and pregnancy symptoms are SO similar. I can tell
you that i had many months i could have swore i was
pregnant, but wasn't. When i got pregnant, i had zero
symptoms. You just never know! I hope this is your BFP
cycle! Keep us updated!

8 years ago

@LSchrader Yes, that's the sad part they are sooo similar I hate that. My body feels so different then it usually does my af isn't due until Sunday and I don't cramp the week before always the day before so we will see

8 years ago

@rebecca - I know! We are very glad nothing worse happened. I know you have a lot to do and take care of, on top of taking care of yourself. Like you said, take it one day at a time!

@pisces - Cool! My SIL in South Carolina is also a RE agent, she has been lobbying for us to walk away from our house and find work there so she can find us a house and help us with the legal stuff. She is trying SO hard. I just can't take the idea of moving farther from my family now that we have Oliver. Only if we had the money to be able to visit plenty. Ugh. Your experience with Urgent Care reminds me of an article I read recently about how in the medical field, women's pain is dismissed at a much higher rate than pain reported by men. I am so glad your regular doc was attentive and didn't brush you off! I am sorry for the possible chemical. I am eager for some good news/results from your HSG tomorrow. (Not sure if the pain is even on the correct side, but did they rule out appendicitis?)

@miracle - Thankfully we are on a fresh page, with no chopped off messages! Thank you, it is disturbing that this happened next door. I think we are going to focus on finding DH new employment so we can afford the cost of living in a better area. Sending your way!

@LSchrader - I know, it's pretty insane. The guy is home, DH went over and talked to them yesterday. Not long, but he is going to be fine. We bought our house in the down market, so our mortgage is pretty low, but the market dropped even more after we purchased, so it lost more value. Our options seem to be: bringing the remainder of what we owe to the table at a sell, a short sell, or foreclosure. I hope shower was a blast and you got some clothes! I wasn't keen on getting gobs of clothes, I actually got just the right amount. I barely had to buy anything unless I REALLY wanted to, and so far we have gotten enough stuff as gifts for Christmas/birthday that I haven't HAD to buy him anything yet! lol That will surely come to an end someday. My last U/S was at 20 weeks, I think, so that's nice that you are getting another look late in the game.

@NikkiGee - Hope your are going to get your BFP, hang in there!

@athena - Sending your way!

I hope everyone else is doing well and checks in soon!

AFM - I'm on CD33/13DPO, hoping to see the Red Witch (Game of Thrones pun intended *snort*) by the weekend. For all of you in the TWW, I will trying and keep the witch captive so she doesn't come and attack any of you!!!

User Image

8 years ago

*deleting random double post*

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies. How is everyone doing/feeling? I am on cd 28 today. Af due tomorrow or the next day. Feeling the pre af cramps all day today. Hoping & praying she stays away. My little online business is down 50% in revenue from last October. :( I hope the Holidays brings in lots of sales for me. Everything else is good.

@Nikki - Welcome to the group. I'm glad the Lschrader welcomed you. How are you feeling? Will you be taking a hpt? Wishing you good luck!

@Skyline - I will keep you and your dh in my prayers for divine right employment that leads to a new home in a safe area soon.

@Pisces - How are you feeling? I hope you are out of pain. When will you be getting the hsg done? I hope everything is okay with your tube. Update when you can.

@Lschrader - I bet you are exhausted and so ready to meet and hold your little Lucy girl. :) You are in the home stretch now. You are almost there. I'm sure you'll get some baby clothes from family & friends before her arrival.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama2be Tonight every nauseated congested. I think implantation happened yesterday because I've been spotting brown which usually comes when AF leaves. I'll be testing my final time Friday unless Af doesn't decided to show up on Sunday. I'm just ready for baby #2

8 years ago

Because I'm a major symptom stalker (confession lol), I'll share!
This is the 1st cycle that I feel like my hormones were most balanced, and actually have a full 14 day luteal phase (I took flaxseed oil capsules and geritol).
I got my 1st symptoms 3dpo...headache and random itchy rash on my shoulder. My most predominant symptoms from about 5dpo have been bloating, constipation, excessive saliva, and night sweats. I was very weepy from 5-7dpo. I have frequent urination but mostly at night (weird b/c I don't drink much before bed and usually only get up once or not at all).
I've been crampy up until today, 13dpo and mildly sore boobs yesterday/today. But the strangest symptom that I've had is milky CM (which webmd says is a major pregnancy symptom). I'm usually pretty dry this close to AF (which is due Friday). Testing Saturday morning if she turns out to be a no show!
So there's my mini list of TTW symptoms!

8 years ago

@Nikki - Fingers crossed that this is implantation spotting for you especially since you mentioned af isn't due until sunday. I didn't realize this is baby #2 for you. You might have mentioned it already in a post so sorry if I didn't catch that. How is your first born?

@Baby_Dreams - Welcome to the group! That sounds like ALOT of symptoms.. lol! The tricky part about the two week wait and having symptoms is that any of these symptoms could be pms or pregnancy related, the only way to tell is from a positive hpt. It can be fun, obsessive and even painful at times to think about each new symptom. I have been waiting for my miracle baby all my life... I am 43 and still holding out for a tiny miracle. I do hope that what you are feeling is because you have a little sticky bean implanting.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama2be Yes ma'am this will be my second well I have a step son so make that 3 lol. But she is a delight smart as a whip at 5. Yes I do hope I have some good news we have been trying for a year now and it's upsetting every time

8 years ago

@miraclemama2b thanks for the welcome! Turns out it was all pms symptoms . I think I actually had the most normal cycle that I've ever had so my symptoms were somewhat different than what I'm use to...Oh well, time to rev up for the next round!

to all you other ladies who are still in the running!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo