Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3941 - 3950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys,
Something I thought about that I should have mentioned in my first post is that I am recently off of birth control. I have heard and read many differen't things (it can take awhile until you can get pregnant, you can get pregnant right away etc) I stopped taking BC on Oct 15th, AF showed up on the 19th and lasted 5 days (longer than when I was on bc) Does anyone know how long it takes to get back on regular cycles... I feel like I'm normal and should start in about 4 days but just wondering if anyone else has stopped BC and how long it took them to ovulate normal etc.

10 years ago

I feel like such a terrible person/friend. Ever since my BF found out she was pregnant after ONE CYCLE, I haven't been able to handle her. Actually, I've been completely avoiding her. Whenever she posts something on Facebook, I can't help but cry. (She found out she is pregnant and announced it the day she found out and is only 4-5 weeks along. Don't get me started on that.)

We planned on getting pregnant together, and I feel like a huge freakin failure. I feel like an awful person for not getting all giddy and excited for her, but at the same time I can't get out of my self pity. I feel like I can't even talk to her about my struggles anymore. :(

Sorry to rant :/

User Image

10 years ago

@Lovelife ~ I have never been on BC pill so I'm so sorry I can't offer any pointers on that one.. maybe one of the other girls in this forum can help. :(

@Football ~ I understand hon.. it totally sucks and it's painful. My bf suffered unexplained infertility for 5 years with her dh. They did numerous IUI's, every test known to man to try and get pregnant. They finally took out a loan for their first IVF and it worked. They got their miracle. She's over 5 months pregnant now. She's feeling the baby move this past week. I have been a part of her entire journey and I'm so thankful to be a part of something so amazing as this. I celebrate every detail with her. I also cry for me many times after we get off the phone.. she understands my pain and is a compassionate person. We are real with one another. I tell her how very happy I am for her and yet my heart aches and hurts so bad because I have not been able to do what ALL WOMAN are meant to do.. which is CONCEIVE! She listens and is able to fully still be there for me. I hope you have a friendship where you can find the place to celebrate your friend's pregnancy and acknowledge your pain & frustration for it not happening as of YET for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Football if you keep dwelling on the negative you will never get out of your slump. I know how much it hurts I watched my sister go through a pregnancy while I was struggling. She had a struggle trying to have her 2nd almost 5 yrs, but her 1st and 3rd were surprise babies. She didn't really want to have a 3rd for fear that she would have another girl, but she has her boy. She told my dh that we would have a baby when God was ready for us to have one which kind of pissed me off. I think dh knows how I feel now, why I've been so stressed out with it being my fault that we weren't getting pregnant, because he now knows he has issues too. The best advice I can give you is RELAX ;) I know I know easier said than done.

Miracle my friend I know your day will come, I can feel it in my heart. I pray for you all the time.

Pisces you have a boxer right? Does he do the whole I have to throw one leg over you bit. We have a boxer and my in-laws have 2 and they all three when they sit with you have to throw their leg over you. I hope you get your bfp soon, I know your dh leaves soon :(

Afm my dh has been super awesomely amazing, he knows I've been trying to stay relaxed and has lit candles and incense twice this week and given me a massage. He is earning some super brownie points. I've also been doing guided meditation every night before bed. There are some pretty good ones on YouTube.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Miracle & Athena- I know, I'm sorry to be a whiny baby. I just feel like it's being rubbed in my face that she's pregnant since every single time I log onto Facebook she's making some new post about it. If I talked to her about it, I'm sure she'd understand. I just don't know if I'm ready to open up to her. I was just really shocked that it happened so fast for her, that's all. Once I catch my breath, I know I'll be okay. I was just feeling really jealous of all the "We're expecting" posts that seemed to hit me all on the same day I got AF.

Again, I'm sorry to whine. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ It's ok :) Sometimes you just have to vent and cry.

@Athena ~ Thank you so much. I pray the same for you and all the other girls in here all the time. So happy to hear your Dh is being supportive, kind and caring. Mine is too lately and it feels wonderful.

@Pisces ~ Did you test this morning? How are you?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle sure did. Another evap. Not feeling that optimistic, just waiting AF either 2day or tomorrow

10 years ago

@athena yesssssss! My boxer drapes his whole body on anybody who sits still longer than 5 minutes ....lol...he's a snuggle bug

10 years ago

@pisces ~ Another evap? That's too coincidental to get them 2 days in a row. You just might be seeing a bfp on all these? Can you post pics? Aren't you late for AF now? I am on day 3 of my cycle already.. so how did we get off sync? Feeling hopeful for you. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Yes I'm with mirical, I wana c these test!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo