Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2551 - 2560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lsch ok I will let you off the hook for today but if you start holding it now, you can test later tonight... #justsayn' @tiff and I are terrible influences. That temp looks promising **eyebrow of curiosity raised** @miracle's cards are so telling not just about TTC but about other things going on around you. Pinterest is my outlet! Love it

@athena I hope that second reading was correct. If that is correct, you still have 20 days so just hold tight and keep poas for OPK's. Remember @honcats post, God didnt forget about you. #faith #hope. Girl that eCard made me laugh hard out loud on the train, the probably think I'm a but job! It's true I get a inspired when I find stuff ok Pinterest. Pinterest is what made me want to start making cakes. I have a whole Cake board.

@mari2013 YeS! You confirmed O **WHOOP WHOOP** so that makes you 2wks & 3 days pregnant.

@antsmommy it could all be in my head. I am still on small doses so haven't had any major symptoms as of yet. I do get mini hot flashes at night when i am on clomid. I hope this one is the one.

@miracle yeah you are right behind me so you are probably O'ing. I hope you get at least one more in but if not last night is good. We can work with that! Lol I emailed you the cake pics, I'm on the train and can't access my shutterfly to get the link. I have two more cakes this week coming up and a baby shower towards the end of the month.

@honcat Good Luck tomorrow, let us know

@tiff Bump Pic! ADORABLE !!!!! You are too cute for words

@fire bug the starting of a cycle in one month & ending in another. For example would be like how she told me June and how I had a cycle that ended in June and then I actually started ANOTHER cycle at the end of June and O'd on July 3rd. If that had been my BFP then my cycle would still been tied to June even though I O'd and could have gotten a bFP in July. . That is what she means. Did I make any sense? I hope I was clarifying and not adding to confusion.

10 years ago

Hey ladies...any of you cervical position checkers? LOL. Funny writing that. I am just curious what it means. Mine is really high and I can't tell if it's soft or firm....I know the description of what both mean, but I still can't determine. Just curious if any of you do, and if so, and especially your pregnant gals, if meant anything good for you.

10 years ago

@lsch really high is good!! We need that uterus sealed up tighter than a lid on a pickle jar!!!!! Lol crowd chants **test test test**

10 years ago

OK you have convinced me. I will test tonight. I am preparing myself for a BFN, but will tell myself I am not out until Tuesday when the witch should show!

I sure hope Tania was right :)

10 years ago

@ shrader- yay ur gana test!!!!!! Yippi

10 years ago

omg now i'm excited yaaayyyy

User Image

10 years ago

@LSHRADER

Test test test.. woohoooo

10 years ago

Yay lsch test away. I think everyone is sitting here waiting to see the results.
With cervix position it varies because your cervix can change positions morning to night, but a girl in the forum cervix was higher than it had ever been. Like she couldn't reach it, it was so high and she was pregnant. She is almost 12 weeks now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena it's a lot of good signs, high cervix, high temp. She has to test...lol ..she's wayyyy stronger than me, I would be on test number 5 for the day with all of those symptoms.

Uh oh @fire bug, did I say symptoms? I meant "observations" ....lol **devilish grin**

10 years ago

Well sad to say I can't report anything good :( although my urin was pretty diluted. My cervix is pretty much so high I can't feel it. But it does vary. I will probably test again in the a.m. Normally at any point in my cycle, friday night I am craving a glass of wine. It doesn't sound desirable one bit. Fingers crossed my bfp will happen soon :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo