Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1441 - 1450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I don't think there's a line. What tests do you ladies use?? I'm just wondering if these dip strips are really the ones I should be using. I have a dollar store test and two good ones which I am saving.

10 years ago

Good morning. Feeling lazy, sore and tired.. lol!

@Lschrader ~ I agree with what Tiff said.. if you think there is even the slightest bit of a line is it possible we might be able to see it as well if you posted it? Curious.
You are still 4 days early for AF so there is plenty of hope still.

@Jsxt ~ Yeah camping is so much fun. I hope you get to buy a camper soon and go with your settlement money too. I wish I had a camper. I am really feeling my age these days..all stiff, sore and aching.. :( I've heard woman getting nausea so bad during pregnancy. My cousin was so sick during her 3rd pregnancy that she lost 25 lbs. All she could eat was saltine crackers and flat coke the whole time.. She never felt better until the baby was born.

AFM ~ My nips became sensitive this morning..??? They usually become sensitive a day or 2 after O. So now I'm wondering when I actually O'd. So complicated.

Where is everyone today?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Lschrader ~ I use the dolloar store tests. If I think I might see a line.. I go out and buy the FRER test pink dye ones at Target or CVS.

User Image[/url][/url]

I would post it, but i accidentally touched the test and it was sticky and left some residue from my finger. Ha. I am tempted to test with one of my digital blue tests, but it won't be FMU, so I am not sure if it's even worth it. Thoughts? I could always just wait for tomorrow morning.

I can't help but think back to my reading. February. You are right miraclemamma...it could be next month and I deliver in early.

10 years ago

I'm like mirical I use dollar store till think I c something then first response, if I were u take the dollar one first and post it

10 years ago

Tested with my dollar store one and still negative. My back is starting to ache so I'm sure AF is around the corner and should be making her appearance in a few days. Trying not to lose hope but also not be disappointed if she shows.

10 years ago

@lsch sorry I thought I responded to your post. I still have hope, you are 4 days out and that's still very early. So don't loose hope. I actually would do the opposite, the dollar store test are not going to be as accurate at this point because they aren't as sensitive. I would wait and try like a different brand. My friend who is 3 months found out with a FRER at 10DPO, she didnt get a positive on the dollar store and Internet cheapies until days later.

@miracle glad you had a good camping trip. Sounds like fun! To answer your question about my reading, it brings me happiness and confusion all at the same time. I have often wondered if I have any scar tissue in my tube (only have one) so I wonder if the medical intervention is that or was she talking about the clomid?????? I am so tempted to pay for the one question reading And ask of the medical intervention is the clomid OR a medical procedure? She had SO many things right about me, the non-stop moving, the determination, the finding it hard to smile sometimes because of my sadness that I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I don't know. I am 4dpo and like you my nips are sore for the past 3 days. I never had that before so I am hoping that this is a good sign. Last month I thought I had sore boobs but it turned out to be from a recent baby dance. I googled and saw that after O your progesterone shoots high and it can cause sore nipples. I wonder why this has never happened before? Is it a good sign that it's happening this month? I don't know

@jsx I hope you get the camper too, especially since its how you met. It will always keep that part of your marriage special. I hope your nausea passes soon.

@tiff hey girlie! How are you feeling? I'm feeling confused these days....lol

@topo where r u this weekend?

AFM: nothing really to report except sore nips but at 4DPO it's probably because of the O.

10 years ago

@pisces ~ I understand feeling confused and also needing clarity. It's one of the reasons why I started making my guidance cards, so that when I am needing some answers or guidance, I can select a few cards from my bowl and TRUST that they are perfect for me. I would think having sore nips is a good sign for you especially since you never have it before.. I too have read that sore nips is an indication of progesterone rise after ovulation which hey I will take that confirmation too! I'm going to walk over to my bowl of beautiful guidance cards and select 3 cards for you in regard to you TTC...... I got Wishful, courage and passion for you... :) There you go. Interpret those as you will.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle why thank you very much and those are right on target too! I am "wishing" that this is OUR cycle for the "courage" and "passion" for the strength to continue if this is not. Thank you so much. Normally when get sore nips after you O, do they go away or continue until AF?

10 years ago

@ldav where are you? Did you test?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo