Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5161 - 5170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Finally! Got the picture uploaded. I think you can see it from my page.

Jess -

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca and @skyline and @athena thank you!!!!

I had to share with you ladies since this was the first support group I've joined. By far the best. You ladies are wonderful, and extremely supportive.

Best of luck this month @athena!!

@skyline and @rebecca congratulations!!!! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit.

:D

10 years ago

I just checked my cervix. It's really high but I have this thick yellow mucus, not an infection. I told y'all I had it with my cp 2 months ago. Just now I had a little blood mixed in it. I've been having this spasming feeling too. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want to be all depressed now. I really hope this is it though. Oh and I'm getting a cold. I've been having trouble sleeping too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - FXd! It sounds promising.

User Image

10 years ago

Where is everybody?

10 years ago

I was wondering the same, I've been reading, but been too busy to get in a good post this weekend. I guess everyone has been busy this weekend to. How are you feeling @athena?

User Image

10 years ago

I've been nauseous on and off all day. Had a big dip in temp today and had some blood in my cm yesterday.

10 years ago

@ bean yup I'm preggers, due in about 6 weeks.

I'm from uk too (but live in canada) and I found fertility friend a much better temp tracker and it also converted temps from c to f for you!!
I used to dial it into my phone and then hang up so I could go back to sleep and then log it later.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, I feel like I'm starting to waddle now and the weather is gonna get cold again. This isn't a goos winter for my proper winter coat not to fit!!!

Finally got the double buggy, so getting a little organised!

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena- those symptoms really sound so promising! When're you going to test????

@Miracle- I hope you're okay! You've been in my thoughts, dear!

So far, I'm loving temping!! It'll be cool to have a full, complete chart to be able to look at. You're all going to have to teach me how to interpret the results, though! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

I'm only on my iPhone right now, so it's harder to respond. Next time I get on my iMac I'll respond to everyone :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies.

@Athena- your chart look good (I think, i'm still a rookie!) and your symptoms sound promising. for you.

@introublealot - not far to go now then?! exciting. I have a cousin who lives in Canada and another cousin who is about to move out there in March! Popular place to be, it looks beautiful, sunny with snow I hear!

@football_girl - I don't know about this temping, I started quite high after my af (bbt didn't arrive until cycle day 7) and now its dropped. suppose once I see a few months charts I will be able to understand and interpret it. Good thing is your not really trying as its so easy to pop a thermometer in, keep track of your cm and the baby dancing now dh has changed jobs is more forthcoming!

@Miracle- How are you and your DH?

@JessMW

CM is changing for me since af, on cd 10, been opk for last 2 days (neg) so it's on! I'm ready and for once so is the DH, he's stopped rolling his eyes at me when he sees me on here and actually had conversations about ttc. I think he likes the change in me rather than sad grumpy me, PMA!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo