Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3051 - 3060 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks anthea that means alot :) yeah I think I O a bit later, around day 17-20, cos that's when I usually get tonnes of EWCM for a few days. Idk we'll see, I try not to get too hopeful cos then I get really down when I'm not, but I'll stay a little positive :)
What's provera? I'm an Australian girl so I have no idea what half the stuff you guys are talking about here is, like the soft cups, or the tests where the pink background fades or something like that? Haha it's all confusing to me!

User Image

10 years ago

Athena not anthea! Duh!

User Image

10 years ago

Mrs rovers I was actually talking to miracle, I guess that's my bad for not specifying. But I do hope you get your bfp also. This is the soft cup.
http://softcup.com/

Pisces was talking about the dye on the test not fading away very quickly. And provera is a progesterone medication that starts af when you don't ovulate. I have to take it because I'm irregular and if I don't I could develop cancer later.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Rogers not rovers lol silly ipad.

10 years ago

I totally giggled reading your Mrs Rogers and Athena's typo errors just now.. lol Thanks for the laughs Athea and Rovers..

@Athena ~ Thank you for your prayers... I've read about people ovulating that late as well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

We had a festival in town today and I was making cake pops all day yesterday, just got a chance to catch up, I was really hoping there would be a grand announcement! Oh well, still keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Haha! I cracked up over the Althea/Rovers typo too. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Lol skyline you just made a typo of a typo, she put anthea and you put Althea.

Miracle glad you got a good laugh.

10 years ago

Stopping in to say hello to everyone **waiving** Crazy weekend. Cake for a surprise party, volleyball, went out last for the surprise party, volunteered to designated driver (that sucked) nothing worse that being VIP at the Park in DC And drinking cranberry juice!! Bed at 5 up at 9 to make a cake & cupcakes for a kids birthday party. After delivering crashed and took the longest nap! EXHAUSTED!!

Had my daily BFN this afternoon. Lol you know one a day until AF shows. Lol I'm 12dpo and I think a pos would have shown by now. Unless the intense cramping yesterday was implant ...? Who knows. Still have my prayers on desk, I am disappointed at the bfn but my faith remains strong.

@athena remind me why baby aspirin again? When I had IVF it was part of my regimen but I can't remember why?

@miracle keep your head up! **hugs**

@mrsrodge hey girl! So when are you going to test?

@skyline hey girl! **waiving**

Special shout out to the Birthday Girlz: @ants mommy and @fire bug!!!**yeeeeeeee haw***

10 years ago

I'm taking it because people with pcos can have clotting disorders that can cause miscarriages. The BA helps thicken your lining and can help with implantation.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo