Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6131 - 6140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Makeup - yay! Love the name.

Miracle - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! That has to be scary, and I hate that you're having to miss the memorial for your grandma. I hope your mom will be ok. Please keep us updated, and don't feel guilty about missing the memorial. You know your grandma would understand, and she knew how much you loved her. Maybe when your mom is better you can make a special trip out there together?

Skyline - oh, falls are bad! I did that one time when I had a stomach bug. Passed out cold walking from the bathroom back to the bedroom. I barely remember hitting the floor. I'm so thankful he didn't injure himself!

Lschrader - My AF always comes either 14 or 15 days AFTER my O day. Until I started tracking, I never understood why it would be day 28 one month, and day 29 the other. Hope yours doesn't show this month!

We had our last OB appt before the anatomy scan on the 25th today. The nurse found the baby's heartbeat as soon as the wand touched my tummy, but the little stinker kept squirming and wiggling away so she was playing hide and seek with it for awhile. My OB said she knew that all of us would be a little anxious until I held the baby in my arms, but she felt like I was out of the woods and good to go. She said everything looks great. She wants me to let go of some of the fear and start enjoying this pregnancy.

What a weight off my shoulders! I know something bad could still happen, but chances are we'll be just fine, and I can look forward to welcoming this little one in 5 more months or so. I think I'll even make an announcement on FB now. (Although it won't be anywhere near as cute as Athena's!) Now the wait is on to see if we're having a boy or a girl!

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- I am so glad to hear that you are for the most part in the all-clear. I am so relieved/excited for you! I can't wait to see the announcement, either!! God is good!!

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I always tried to wait until one day past the length of my previous cycle, which was hard because my cycle was wildly irregular and could last 40-50+ days. So frustrating!

@athena - Oh my goodness, that's a lot of night terrors for one house. :( I will try and convince him to go to the doctor soon, I won't use the passing out as my reason, I will point out that it might be a good idea for him to make sure he's doing okay since we have a baby coming, and he has not been screened for things at any point in his life. He might be more receptive to considering it for those reasons. I have to be clever to figure out what will motivate him to action. ;) lol

@rebecca - I'm so glad he wasn't hurt as well! I saw your announcement! Yay!! I know you won't be able to rest 100% easy until you have your little one safely in your arms, but I am SO glad your doctor thinks you are in the clear. That's awesome. :)

AFM - DH and I are at Turner Field... our boss gave us a couple of his season tickets. :) Go Braves!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I've been AWOL for the past month, I've been so sick and just feeling sorry for myself I haven't really been interested in anything!
Just wanted to pop in and let you know, unfortunately we found out yesterday (9 weeks) that I have a blighted ovum, and will need a D&C to remove it as my body isn't miscarrying on it's own :( we are absolutely devastated, certainly didn't expect anything like this, my hcg levels were through the roof, my morning sickness has been the worst I've ever had it, and yet there's no baby to reward us with at the end :(
I just don't know when I'll be ready to try again, this sickness has taken so much out of me, made me really depressed, and now it's all been for nothing. I just don't know when I'll be ready to go through it all again.

Just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering how things were going. Glad to see so many of you with happy healthy pregnancies, hopefully I'll get to join you, one day.

Love and hugs xxxx

User Image

10 years ago

@Mrsrogers-OMG I am so so sorry. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling or what you are going through. I just want to hug you. I will be praying for you :(

10 years ago

@mrsrogers - Oh no! That is horrible news. :( I actually had been thinking of you the past couple of days, wondering how you were doing. I hate hearing this has happened to you! Sending you hugs. You will be in my thoughts. I know having to have a D&C is not pleasant. I hope you are able to heal emotionally in the right time.

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers I am so sorry I'm sending hugs and prayers your way. Just know that we are all here for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Just waiting for the dr to come to the hospital and tell my mom and step dad what's going on and what her options are. I'm waiting on pins and needles. Thank you all for your support.

@Skyline ~ I must have missed the post sorry :( What happened to your husband? Is he ok? I hope everything is alright.

@Rebecca ~ Your dr appointment sounded reaffirming that everything is ok and is going to be ok. I hope that brought you some more relief. I can't wait to hear how you announce it finally on fb. You will know your baby's gender very soon. How exciting.

@Mrsrogers ~ I am so very sorry hon. Words can't even convey how much my heart goes out to you right now. How tragic and devastating this must all be. You and your family are definitely in my prayers. I pray that you get the comfort, support, love and healing that you need to get through this. We are here for you.

@Athena ~ Totally picturing your family lined up making a symphony in the night with all their sounds.

@Lschrader ~ That's great that you are no longer spotting before your AF anymore. I would consider yourself due for AF tomorrow and I'm sure you could test today, tomorrow or the next day and get accurate results. Sunday would put you at 1 day late for AF.

@makeup ~ CONGRATS! A baby girl it is. So happy for you. I forgot already but did you have baby girl names picked out yet? Just curious.

AFM ~ Just feeling emotional. 9 dpo today. Lots of heartburn.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thankyou, I just don't feel like the tears are ever going to stop :( I cried to the point of being sick last night, then fell asleep exhausted on the lounge, now just woken up and I'm crying already again :( my poor hubby just doesn't know what to do, I don't know what to do, I feel completely broken :(

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers....oh, sweetie! I'm so very sorry. If it helps, I've been there. Just hold on to your dh. I know it hurts and your sadness is overwhelming. Give your heart, mind and body permission to feel what you need to feel in order to heal. I will be praying for you. And I'm here if you need to talk.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo