Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2071 - 2080 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx- how long did it take you to get pg using that supplement regimen?

10 years ago

@mari you could also try Fertile CM which helps support a healthy uterus for implant and since you are over 35 you can also try Ova Boost which improves egg health. Every thing is going to be fine :-D

@miracle how are you today?

@fire bug warrior princess what are you feeling?

@jsx that's what friends are for **in my Dionne Warwick song voice** glad he came to rectify. Men are bad communicators they just shoot from the hip and don't mean any of it. Glad you are destresssd :-D

@cam how are you any AF?

Alright, you forced me to do this **AMBER ALERT*** we are missing a very beautiful pregnant girl named @tiff!!! **sirens blaring** If @tiff is spotted please call our hotline 1-800- FRIENDS

AFM: 10 DPO & feeling out, lots of pre-AF cramping...but not even stressed about it.

10 years ago

@pisces- I'm definitely going to look into that, thanks for the advice :) I'm also hugely into pinterest. I post so much that I've been invited into groups! Food is the biggest thing I do on there!

AFM- af should come today, so I'm waiting. I haven't had any cramping or spotting,so maybe she's gonna be late. I have had sore bbs still, so my body must be really imbalanced :/

10 years ago

Hi ladies ~ Going to go celebrate one of my bff's 4oth b'day party today. So if you don't hear from me the rest of the weekend that's why :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm 8 dpo today and feel nothing! No tender breasts yet. I do have my normal bloated, cm, gassy, pigging out issues as always going on at this time in the tww.. :) LOL nothing new or out of the ordinary.

@Camasia ~ Sorry about AF :(

@TIff ~ Hope you are doing ok. We all are thinking of you.

@Topo ~ How are you?

@Pisces ~ Looks like you're doing ok and still chilling. I'm right there with you. Hope you get to do something fun/relaxing this weekend.

Everyone else ~ Have a great weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Ill be 33 on 8/15 time to get prepared for that and the kids start back school on 8/19. My fall schedule for school starts on 8/26 my boss changed my schedule around so I can go to school but not lose my hours but omg! I'll be doing 32 hrs every other weekend yes that's Saturday and Sunday to make up my days and the opposite weekend 3~11:30pm. I'll be off every Monday and Wednesday for school. I've been a LPN for 5 years and I'm excited about goingback to school. My baby girl just asked me have I done anything fun for the summer besides work and school I said no that's all she said mommy you have to have fun!!!! Lol they don't know about sacrificing yet.
I pray everyone's day is going well I've studied for my math midterm and now I'm taking a small....very small break. Fx to those testing, happy bding to those OV and relaxation vibes to my bellies that's cramping I'm sending virtual massages to y'all. To us that are waiting to get past af and make it to ov I'm sending a glass of wine too y'all.
On cd 2!

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies! I need temping help! Anyone get a
Chance to read my post yesterday? I'd love some
Help and input :) I was 98.2 yesterday and 97.3 today

10 years ago

Ugh stupid iPhone...98.3 today not 97.3.

10 years ago

I'll go look at the post

User Image

10 years ago

I use the one that has just 98.1 not 98.12

User Image

10 years ago

I'm here!!! Everyone here has had a head cold, I hate summer colds! I've almost finished the first trimester!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to be done and see that little one growing inside, 9 months is sooo long to wait for something like this but it's a good thing I'm not an elephant, they r preg 2 years, I would deft not have the patience for that!
@ mirical- have fun at party tonight! Have a drink for me!!! But not to many just Incase u have a little bean in there! Be safe!
@ pices- 10 dpo! Yay! 2 we almost over, so I know u and when u chewy and test early let us know and don't hide it lol! Ne news on ur test? Have they fixed the tester thing at ur dr office yet? Hope ur doing good this weekend!
@ jsx- how's ur girl bean, rub gana wait till 20 weeks ultrasound to findbout for sure it's a girl or get another one done sooner, I think I will wait till 20 cuz there's no since in me paying extra to get one sooner it's not like the baby will change sex in a couple weeks!

I don't have another dr appt till the 31st

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo