Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo yeah I am some kind of sticker aren't I. Too chicken to do it again because its probably a BFN because its too damn soon. I want that little line to be true. Tell DH that's funny! Suddenly @miraclemama is going to be giving away BJ's but secretly on an inspection mission. I hope he hasn't because she would surely loose it and place him in a headlock which results in a upper cut to the face! Lol

@miraclemama you done inspecting that evap yet?

I don't know when I will test again. I absolutely hate bFN even if they are too soon.

AFM: @miraclemama sent me her chills but hot all rolled into one. I am having little, but noticable sensations through my nips.i wouldn't say they hurt just like they are going to hurt but it pretty much stays the same. I'm exhausted even after a two hour nap but I promised the girls GI JOe in 3D...lol

11 years ago

@miraclemama I am very confused but still praying for a BFP immediate, non-blue positive ...lol... I have a FRER..in fact I have two. But if I get a BFN on one of those then I know it's really true which is why I think I am avoiding those. I have surmised that I like the confusion and an evap line beats a BFP every time...lol...it's like being told maybe vs. just plain no. I am a weirdo

11 years ago

@pisces ~ you like the suspense of what if and lingering in the possibilities, who doesn't? Or better yet, you like to be tortured? Hmm? Lol. I'm laughing at myself visioning do a vbj inspection. That's what I'm going to call it a VBJ.
I hope your evap and chills/hot flashes mean something good... tick tock we shall see... Ok so b/c you took a test I decided to take a test with afternoon pee at 7 dpo ha aha ha ... who is the idiot now.. it's your fault. You made me do it. You tested and so I needed to as well. Of course it was a BFN! I needed more depressing news to mull over today... Stay awake and take those girls to the movies.

AFM ~ I'm having loads of wet/creamy cm today. Need to wear a panty liner. What is the deal.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama creamy cm is good! I hope that VBJ finds nothing well except a happy ending **wink wink** but no vasectomy scars. Maybe I am getting sick, at the movies, my nose starting getting stuffy like I am about to get a cold. Maybe That's what the chills are about. At this point, well the entire 2ww can be something or it can be nothing. Which is why we are all in this forum. I am going to invent a test that can prove pregnancy the moment of implantation. OMG! I'd be rich! Correction we'd ALL be rich, there would be plenty to share with my friends :-)

11 years ago

@pisces ~ I hope you are not getting sick, unless of course it's prego related :) Allergies? There is environment allergies like pollen, dust, ect.. or there is food allergies. We can eat certain foods and react to them and not even know that they are making us react. Like dairy, gluten, sugar and such. Who knows. I vote prego related. Where is everyone else. Just you and I hon. I wonder if I have scared everyone off by talking about looking VBJ's? Well only the fit of the fittest will hang with us. I am going to put out an alert for topo soon if I don't hear from her medicated butt. She is probably buns up and passed out by now.

AFM~ Feeling mild cramping in ovaries/uterus area. I have felt this before. Implantation should happen anytime between today, tomorrow and the next day for me. Hoping my practice run with temps and whacky opk charting is irrelevant and that I'll see a bfp this cycle.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miricalmomma my medicated ass is back lol feeling nasuea i also had the same pains earlier just like u feeling nasuea couldnt drink my beer in peace earlyier vbj lol ur to funny yes only the strrong stick together that is us no more poas get to vbj did u research it

@piecsgirl pregers noise running ummmmm good sign babe member positive minds look what u did to miricalmomma 7dpo u girls r bad stop ur making me wanna poas im not giving in

11 years ago

Told you I hate FRER's BFN this morning -FMU. But since I like being confused here's something to add. My basil temp this morning was 98.97 (what!!!) I have never had a basil temp that high. In an effort to remain positive please read the following statements that I told myself this morning:

It's too early to test
You had TWO dip then spikes in your chart. Possibility that the second one on 7DPO could have been te real dip and therefore no more testing unless you miss your period.

Lol....think I'll make it.

@topo I have nausea too. Not being able to finish your beer is a good "observation"....wink wink

11 years ago

Good Morning Girls. I didn't dare test today. I have one pt left and I'm going to save it for April 25/26 when af is due on Thurs or Fri next week. I will stay strong. :) Too depressing to see bfn's.

Anyhow all the things I'm feeling are pms related such as bloated, gassy, hungry, emotional, sore breasts, twinges, cramps, crazy dreams, ect...... I feel these things every tww.

@pisces ~ Sorry about the stupid bfn you got this morning. :( :( :( Don't test until Af is due or 1 day late. Your temps are high wow that's good isn't it. Your cycle is due Tues right? We have to hang in there and be strong. We can do this...

@topo ~ Nausea sucks. I researched images of a vasectomy and was disgusted lol. I haven't seen my man in a few days. We have 2 separate homes. We spend all the time at his house with the kids, but when I need space of my own I just go to my apartment and spend some quiet down time there. This arrangement works out great for us. It's a win win.

User Image[/url][/url]

Dame u guys bfn wit that blue test i to had that dame evap line i think idk how long it has to be to be called a evap line it was a min after the negative line came up dnt ask to see i broke it in half thats wit a cvs brand it was sideways not up in down like a cross idk annoyed 99 cent brand straight negative not even a vap couldnt even wait till tomoroww till they do one lol maybe its this dame fertaid to have, my hormones out of wack

@piecsgirl dnt feel bad this is what we get its tech ur fault shuuu dh dnt know i hide everything lol he still sleepy i tested this mornin 98.47 today 98.11 yes lol like i can tell forgot to test before tested after i broke preg test in restroom lol

@miricalmomma get to inspecting lol yes idk why nasuea n bfn i should have nasuea cuz i implanted not fuvken pms weirdo body im so confused but open to whatever because god knows after all the meds wouldnt want to hurt my lil bean so i guess im okay

11 years ago

@miraclemama thanks for the support. I shouldn't be testing I know. I hate BFN! I will not be testing until AF is due which is Wednesday. I can not take the disappointment. I feel like you, I feel like everything is witch-related. I am trying to say positive but loosing hope fast. The temp thing is an eyebrow raiser and I have that hot feeling...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo