Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2961 - 2970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ants mommy she definitely calling for a fall BFP! They can change your medicine to others not necessarily clomid. Everything is going to work out. Also say the prayers I posted, mainly the one about TTC, say, believe it. God will deliver this pregnancy for you in Jesus' name.

10 years ago

@ desert- aww I have a little girl named Emma as well and another one named Mattie and this one will be Matthew

10 years ago

Yes pieces your chart looks completely awesome and very promising I say wait at least two more days to test because they say it take 4days after temp dip to get good positive BFP but whatever you feel when you want to test is totally up to you and it looks awesome just like my chart!!Best of luck to you and many prayers!

Ants mom your reading does sound like it will happen in fall so finger Xd for you!!

New BUMP pic is up!!! Take a look!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Pieces one question did you get to squeeze in bd on sat 7dpo just incase? Either way at 7dpo is the best ideal day for implantation mine was 6dpo and very much the same chart as mine now I'm really excited and cat wait to er the outcome!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Feeling so emotional the past 2 days.. feels like pms. I made a pink baby hat with matching booties for a newborn today and just cried like a baby.. geez! Must snap out of it..

@Pisces ~ I didn't realize that your reading said you would go over your due date in pregnancy... that sounds like high hopes for this month then :) I don't know how to read charts.. but I love what Jxst said about yours... fingers and toes crossed for you.

@Antsmom ~ November will be here before you know it. How exciting.

@Jsxt ~ Thank you for the reassurance. I remember getting my reading emailed to me on June 4th and she said May would be my month... well since my cycle had begun in May I was hoping it would be then.. but then here we are in Sept and my due date would be May 26th if I conceived this month.. Or what if I have to wait until next May 9 months from now? If I do then I do.. have to relax and let go.. and have faith..

@Topo ~ How are things going for you? Thinking about ya. Hope you had a good weekend. I'm 8 dpo today... tick tock tick tock..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@jsx You look awesome!!!! You are beautiful and positively glowing! And the Eagles are coming through for you right now! I have DeSean Jackson on my fantasy team AND I hate the Redskins !!!! So I am all excited. I squeezed in a BD in Thursday, very early Sunday morning like 7am and Monday. So I think I did ok on the timing. Yes I am trying not to get hyped about that temp dip but it sure looks promising. I am less looking at symptoms and charts more looking to follow my prayers that command my body to follow God's will. Thanks for peeking at my chart.

@miracle yes on my detailed TTC report Tania said that she felt that my due date would run over. I had my first two at 42 & 41 weeks because they were small babies and needed extra baking times. So it's possible. And I very much remember that you are May and I am patiently waiting with you my friend. Getting emotional is a good sign but @topo aka the symptom watching police will get you...lol

10 years ago

Mama I believe you will deliver this may not get BFP, and your emotions play a huge part in pregnancy I know I was emotional before I got my BFP and I am still very much emotional! I'm extremely confident with Tania reading for you, Pieces and Topo you will all get your BFP very close together and it will be one of the best moments in this forum and I will cry for all of you!! So hang in there I know your symptoms sound very promising so far!! Good luck'

User Image

10 years ago

Jsx is getting big like desert!!! Whoop whoop we r getting there girls, not long to go but it's seems like it's taking forever Hugh?

10 years ago

@Jxst thank you! I just re read my emails that I had had back and forth following that reading.. Having a complete septate/cervix uterus I wanted to know her thoughts and this is what what said..

KEISHA ~ I have a septate uterus that divides my entire uterus and cervix in half. My ovaries are good. I just wonder if I really will get pregnant? My question to you is "What do you say to the people who you do a reading for that you don't see a baby in their future"? Do you kindly tell them so?
It would help me to know this, so that I can stay in the hopefulness around my reading that you gave to me.

Sincerely,
Keisha

TANIA ~ yes I do. I am a very honest person. now, when it comes to my predictions, and how I see a baby to come, I do feel that if something medical stands in the way, then you would need to speak to a doctor about the best route instead of relying on natural methods in order to get pregnant. that is not impossible to have a baby, but I do feel with a complex issue like that, it may make it very difficult to concieve naturally :)

KEISHA ~ Thank you for responding so quickly. I appreciate that :) Yes, I have been told surgery to remove the septate wall would make things easier to conceive naturally because the embryo can't survive when it implants onto the septate wall, since there is no blood flow there. Also I have been told that there can be complications during pregnancy with a septate such as preterm labor due to no room left to grow, breech, and other not so good difficulties. I don't have the insurance to have the surgery. I guess I have been leaving it up to fate. I love children and know that I would be a wonderful mom if I get the chance. I guess I will have to wait and see if this little soul wants to come in or not.

Thank you again...
Keisha

TANIA ~ is there a way to get insurance through your husband's or yur work? there is always a loop hole or a way around things :)

KEISHA ~ I wish there was a way. I am a self employed creative artist and my partner's insurance doesn't cover anything :( At least if I ever do get pregnant I will KNOW that it was a miracle and meant to be right? :)
You will be one of the first to know if and when I conceive :)
Have a beautiful day!

Keisha

TANIA ~ :0 I am sure that everything will work out love. Just keep at it <3

So I'm holding onto faith, prayer and Tania's last words "see above"..

Thank you Jxst for your hope and for all your encouragement along this journey with me.. I appreciate you and all the other girls in here. You're my ttc tribe.. Yes it will be a very joyous time in this forum when we all start to see our bfp's roll in.. Lots of happy tears will be shed.

User Image[/url][/url]

Computer has gone whacky!

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo