Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7951 - 7960 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader - It's hard when your are SO close to the end, and you know such a big life change is on it's way, but do savor each moment. I think back on my pregnancy and one thing that jumps to mind is "simplicity" haha! The various things we did, we just DID. Now everything takes extra planning and effort. So that is just one small thing you can enjoy now, that you can bet will be a thing of the past as soon as she arrives.
I must have been remembering the 17DPO... well, cool, we are Luteal Buddies!
As for baby #2... Sigh. He does not want to think about future babies until we have taken care of the financial roadblocks. I can understand that, but my frustration lies in the fact that he does not seem to be motivated to do anything. Wanting another baby is all the motivation I need! So then it leaves me feeling like... not doing anything is his way of saying he just wants things to stay the same. But then at the end of our conversation I found out that he has been struggling with depression on and off.
Yes, google it! The author's name is Marie Kondo and she is Japanese. She is so matter of fact, and the book is so charming. She has a very neat approach to dealing with the emotions that are tied to our belongings, and within a couple of days of thinking about her method, I felt myself mentally letting go of things that I would have NEVER considered parting with before.

@football - I think I forgot to say hey in my last post! How have you been doing? What is Winston up to these days?

AFM - Today was Day One, and I went through my clothes (after already having gone through them just a couple of weeks ago and thinking I had gotten rid of everything I didn't need.) So I put everything to the "Does it spark joy?" test, and I end up with four 13 gallon bags of clothes that I dropped off at the thrift store on my way to work.

User Image

8 years ago

I am new to this, but what does AFM stand for?

8 years ago

@skyline- Yeah i think these last five weeks are going to go by very slowly! Luckily we have Thanksgiving in there too so that will keep us busy! I still have been getting a lot of BH contractions. I seem to get them more so during the evenings, or maybe i just don't notice them as much while at work. Yes, how life is about to change! Life changed quite significantly for us when everything happened with our dog, but i know its going to be even more when she is here. I am very much so a homebody. I am trying to enjoy the quite evenings now while we have then. My husband and some coworkers usually go out to a brewery every other Thursday and I know that is fun for him. However we talked and decided the closer i get to my due date, the less excited i am about him having that time ha. I told him I do not want to have a husband in the delivery room with me after he has had a couple of beers! So those evenings are going to be ending for him shortly!

I am sorry the discussion didn't go as you hoped. I totally see both sides, but i also think sometimes men use the "financial" reasons as an excuse. Hopefully you guys are able to get somethings taken care of so he will start to feel better about baby number two. I know guys view babies differently than we do. I totally think all they see is dollar signs and as the "provider", i think it freaks them out a lot. Im sorry about him and depression too. That is awful to go through and also awful to feel like you can't do anything about. I have always had a bit of an anxiety and depression issue myself. It's not fun :( Praying that gets better for you guys.

@kress - there are a lot of little shortcuts in the TTC (trying to conceive world!) AFM stands for As For Me.

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

@pisces- how's your side? How's the diet coming along? I always suck at diets. Breastfeeding has caused me to hang on to some extra belly fat. I really need to work on losing it but have no motivation :/

@skyline- YAY for AF and for knowing more about your cycle! KonMari looks really interesting- just don't know if I could get rid of a lot of my clothes. We have a huge walk in closet and I'm embarrassed to admit that's full and I've started taking over one of the spare bedroom's closet too. I keep clothes way too long. You did AWESOME weeding through your clothes! Nice job! Have you found the system works?

@lschrader- it's almost Lucy time!!! How are you feeling? How's Bentley doing? You're going to LOVE being a stay at home mama with your girl! Are you getting induced or just whenever it happens? When's your exact due date again? I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!

@athena- I'm sorry about the chemical :( I definitely see a light line there too. How are you doing? Chemicals (and miscarriages) suck :/

@rebecca- I hope you get more energy! Congratulations by the way! I will keep you and this bean in my prayers.

@miracle- how are you doing lady? I hope your shop picks up again soon!

Hi to all the new ladies!!

AFM- things are going well on our end. We've all had some nasty cold (my husband and I got it the worst though) and it's been a long two weeks. On top of that, Winston finally cut his first two teeth whilst being sick and traveling (on a red eye, no less!) He's clapping and saying "mamamamamama" and just the most precious thing ever. I'm still breastfeeding and he still sleeps in bed with us. I hated that at first but I don't want him to leave now! He's soooooo cuddly. He'll be 9 months old on the 13th and I was just speaking with a photographer the other day whilst taking family pictures about coordinating a smash the cake session for his first birthday. It's all going by way too quickly but my heart only gets filled with more love each new day.

I'm sorry if I passed anyone or missed anything. I'm on my phone. Much love to you ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'm sorry I have been MIA. I have been busy. I am no longer trying to get pregnant. That ship sailed for me. It truly is going to be okay.. I know it. Life will go on and I will LOVE whatever chapter is next in my life.

Wishing ALL of you ladies the VERY best on your ttc journey.

When you get pregnant again or deliver your babies I will see it on facebook and CELEBRATE with you and for you!

@Lschrader - Can't wait to see your fb post of little Lucy in your arms! So excited for you.

@Pisces - Yes, vitamin D played a big role in me getting pregnant that time before the miscarriage. Keep taking care of your health. I am so sorry to hear about your blocked tube. :( I love your strength, perseverance and courage! You are a fighter and a survivor. Praying for you always! I hope you go straight to IVF - Get a gofundme together so family and friends can pitch in?

I will check in every once in a while because I will be curious how my girls are doing.

Much Love!!!

Happy Holidays!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies - I wanted to update you on me and baby. I just had my 36 week check up. My doctor's office gives us an ultrasound at this point. She is measuring big!!! I am freaking out! As of today she is measuring 7 pounds 9 ounces!! YIKES! Of course this isn't 100% accurate and could be a one pound either way. I hope its less, and not more! My doctor is not super excited about how big she is just because the delivery complications that come with it. Of course a big baby can mean more things. tearing can be worse, getting her shoulders out can be more difficult, etc. He said that we will discuss vaginal versus c-section in a couple of weeks. I am 1.5 cm dilated, which he was very happy to see. He said, let's hope you deliver at 38 weeks and there will be no issue. I am PRAYING for that!! I want to go early and I want her to be here so badly! We got to see her and she has some chubby cheeks for sure! Oh ladies, i am nervous!!! I just want her to be here now!

8 years ago

Lschrader. ....try not to freak out! Unless your dr is really concerned, you should be ok. The only baby I delivered vaginally was almost 10 lbs, and I did tear, but it wasn't a big deal. But I'll pray you go by 38-39 weeks so you won't be worried and neither you nor Miss Lucy have to go through any undue stress. Good job mama, chubby cheeked baby's are what you want!

Afm....went yesterday for my first ultrasound. We saw baby, and baby's heartbeat, and he measures exactly 7 weeks, which is what I am. So, so happy! I go back the first week of December for a nurse visit, then 2 weeks later to see the OB and get another scan.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca-Thanks lady! I am trying not to freak out! Part of me is freaked out for what its going to do to my body and part of me is sad to not have an itty bitty baby for a little while! although, I know chunky is healthy and that is whats most important!

YAY!!! SO excited! and HE?! Are we saying baby is a he?!

8 years ago

Lschrader. ..I'm only saying boy because of our track record! Ha! I'd love another girl, but my hubby has 6 kids, and 5 are boys, plus our son we lost before Titus, so....

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca- Hah true! What was baby's HR at??

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo