Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6941 - 6950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls for adding me or finding me on FB. Now if any of us quit chatting in this forum, we will have each other as friends on fb. :) I want to stay in touch with my ttc family.

If my cycle is like last month's (27 days) than I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. If my cycle goes back to it's normal 30 days, than I should be ovulating Thurs or Friday. Hopefully I can get enough bedding in with all that's going on in my world and in my partner's world. My poor partner is exhausted these days with life and all it's responsibilities. We shall see.

@rebecca ~ Titus is so adorable. I love his sweet face. I hope you get to soak up every second of this special time in everyone's life.

@Football ~ Yes, thank you for the fb request. I added you. :)

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-You are so pretty!! I love being able to put a face to everyone in here! I love that we can be connected that way too! I hope you can get in lots of BDing as well! Think of it as your stress reliever :)

I hope everyone is doing well today!!

I am still feeling that lower pressure in my abdomen and am really hoping that is something good. We will see! As I get closer to the end of my TWW, i begin to get more doubtful. It's easier earlier on because you have so much time before things start happening! I just want this, i pray i get it soon.

9 years ago

@Lschrader ~ Thank you, you're so sweet! I know, I love being able to put a face to everyone too! I was thinking the same thing about you. You and your dh are going to make such a beautiful baby together. I hope your low pressure and cramps mean good news. Tell me again what an IUI is.. Is it where they wash your dh's sperm and inject it into your ovary near the egg right before ovulation? I can't remember exactly.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-we will have blonde haired, blued eyed babes for sure!

So IUI is where they wash his sperm, inject it into my uterus with a catheter. It's a super easy produce, and really not too expensive either. It basically just gets the sperm where it needs to be. It takes the journey out of it equation. They time it out with ovulation. The hope is that the egg is either there waiting for the sperm, or just about to get there at the time of the IUI.

9 years ago

Miracle I'm praying for you. I really hope it's nothing serious. I Los sent you a request I'm Christie Allen.

Football you are adorable, ims o glad everything has been going well for you.

Lschrader fxed for your iui. I really hope this is it for you. Don't be so sure about the blonde haired blue eyed baby. Our neighbors had a baby boy in April and both of them have blonde hair and blue eyes. Their baby has dark brown hair, his eyes I think are still blue though, but they were very surprised by his dark hair.

Rebecca thank you. Titus is precious too. I am so very happy, seeing my husband with him just melts me like butter.

I really can't wait for the rest of you ladies to get your bfp's. I'm glad we all have had each other for so long and that we have such a strong connection. My little Eli is doing great, his specialty is wasting diapers lol. He will wait til you change his diaper and then just let loose. I changed 3 diapers within 5 minutes today. The first was just wet from him napping, we didn't even make it out of his room and he had a bm. So I sat down in the glider to make sure he was done. Changed him and went back to the couch and I kid you not the second I sat down he had another bm.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena, thanks I'm praying like 50 times a day, I just want this so much!! Ha that's funny. I was actually born with super dark hair but went light at around 6 months. But yes anything is possible. We will for sure have blue eyes babies though, we both have blue eyes and its a recessive gene.

Haha sounds like Eli is keeping you on your toes!!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies- can't really respond right now to everyone...I've been at the doctor's all morning and now have a ton of studying/homework to do to catch up for the day!

I had the anatomy scan today. Good news: baby's still a boy! I saw the four chambers of his heart, he had a great heart rate at 156 bpm, and everything I think looked good. The tech didn't sound alarmed by anything but she also said that my doctor would look over all the pictures and talk about everything at my next appointment (I knew this was a possibility). He was calm at the beginning, but he seems to always get annoyed after about 10 minutes during ultrasounds and starts trying to move away from the wand haha. We saw him sucking his thumb and he "waved" at us! She said he seems like a really calm baby. He weighs 9oz right now and, as always, is measuring almost a week ahead. I'm just glad he's alive and healthy!

They gave me a disc with the pictures and I'm going to post one or two on Facebook!

Check in with everyone ASAP- I've loved all the new babies being born and @Athena- Eli sounds hilarious! He's so adorable! Hope you and @Rebecca are feeling well!

Much love to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Thinking about you @Miracle. You're going to be okay!! Let us know how everything went. xx

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-Love, everything is going to be ok. We are all thinking and praying for you today. Only good thoughts!!!!!!

9 years ago

My sister just texted me saying she had a dream last night i was pregnant with a girl! She didn't know about the other dream i told you ladies about. Come on...this has to mean something, RIGHT!?!?!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo