Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6881 - 6890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

OMG ~ I just checked in here and it's after 11:15 pm California time. I don't have anyone in this forum on my fb, only a few on my Instagram. So haven't been able to see Skyline's fb baby updates..

I'm so excited to hear that she delivered her little baby Oliver little boy via c - section. I'm sure her, baby and hubby are super exhausted. I can't wait to see pictures and hear her birth story.

@Skyline ~ CONGRATULATIONS MAMA! I can't wait to hear all about it. Rest and when you get time I know you will check in with us eager ladies. wanting to hear. So happy for you!

@Athena ~ I am ok. I'm about 7 dpo today. Just keeping calm these days regarding ttc. I have to for my inner peace and happiness. So you're 50% effaced and dialated at a 1? How exciting. How are you feeling? Looks like you and Rebecca will go around the same time then perhaps..

@Lschrader ~ Sorry about the AF :( I'm glad that you will be doing your IUI this cycle though. I hope you have a great dr that will be checking EVERYTHING! Looking forward to hearing about the process.

@Pisces ~ Congrats on your daughter making the varsity team. You must be one proud mama. Yes, we can symptom spot all we want now, lol! I actually haven't been doing much of that this cycle or last cycle. It was making me nutty and depressed. I'm taking the more relaxed approach these days. I actually am too busy with my Etsy lately to obsess about ttc anyways, which is great! I can't wait to hear about how the Maca works for you. Happy B'day to your son! Any plans?

AFM ~ Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I'm between a 1 and 2. She said I wasn't quite to the 2 but definitely passed a 1. Friday night I lost my plug so I'm thinking he will be here this week. I haven't had any crazy contractions yet though.

Rebecca I'm glad you are at piece with your delivery either way it goes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Firstly, I want to congratulate @Skyline for baby Oliver! He's absolutely precious and I hope you've caught up on sleep and eating! :)

Thank you everyone for your support after we found out the gender! We are so excited. I honestly would have bet that it was going to be a girl!

@Pisces- Thank you! We had a fun little party for my little brother at the zoo. I hate living so far away from them, so it's nice when we visit. How was your son's birthday? Congrats on your daughter making varsity volleyball! I played varsity volleyball all throughout high school...it was the only good thing about HS. :) hope she has an awesome season!

@Miracle- How are you? I understand being sick of the heat. It's been an awful summer in Florida, but at least we have the rain to kinda cool it off. When does it start getting cooler there? Are you tracking this cycle?

@LSchrader- When does the IUI process start for you? I'm so excited it's finally September and that we'll hopefully hear some good news on your end!! I'm keeping you guys in my prayers that all works out this cycle!

@Athena- You're definitely going to go early- just like you've said all along. Is Eli still putting a lot of pressure on ya? Hopefully he's moved a bit. I can't believe he could be here this week! Wouldn't it be fun if you and @Rebecca gave birth the same day?! Keep us posted on your progress!

@Rebecca- Did your doctor call you today? What'd you guys decide? Titus could be here next week?!? CRAZY! Praying that all works out for you and you get the delivery you want. I understand planning everything and going crazy when you can't control it (much like TTC, huh?). Hope you're feeling well. I honestly cannot believe that Titus will be here so soon! Then @Athena! Seems like you all just got your BFPs!

AFM: We just flew back home last night. It was a fun trip, but the highlight of it was getting to see baby boy! The whole appointment I was thinking we may not be able to see the goods because he had his legs tightly crossed and tucked under his bum! The tech was so patient and just let me see him for a little while before giving me some cold water and having me lay on my side for a few minutes. After that, she came back in and quickly got the shot we needed! We also got to see him yawn and stretch. The funniest thing was in the beginning, when she was lightly poking my stomach trying to get him to reposition, we could see him on my right side and then all of a sudden he flipped over to the left side almost as if he was saying, "let me sleep!" But after the cold water he got really active and it was fantastic because he's actually looking like a little {skeletal} baby! My mom and husband were there, too and it was really special sharing that moment with them. It's surreal to know that it's a boy.

I've also been feeling what I think are little baby flutters since about week 13. At first, it was just a tiny little flutter when I was in bed and nothing else for a while. I'd occasionally feel it at random times from week 13 until last week. This last week, I felt it a few times and not only when I was laying down, but when I was sitting down and being a little more active AND the movement was stronger than before but it felt the same way if that makes sense. I can't wait to start feeling baby boy move more and more.

I have my 16 week appointment on Wednesday and then we'll schedule my 20 week where my OB will do the anatomy scan. I can't believe I'm almost halfway there. Time is really flying by.

We need some baby girls here, ladies!! It's been all boys now for a while ;)

I apologize for my absence! Hope you all are doing well and check in when y'all can!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

@football-So exciting! I cannot wait to experience some flutters one day!!! I bet seeing him on the u/s was just so amazing. So happy for you! We start the process this coming Sunday (the 14th)! I will have my u/s to check my follicles and will most likely get my trigger shot to induce ovulation. If they see that my follicles are maturing accordingly, they will schedule my IUI. Knowing when I normally ovulate, I think it will happen Monday or Tuesday. I am really excited for this and to think i could be getting pregnant next week is unreal. I just pray that it happens for us on the first try, but am trying to stay realistic also. Everyone keeps telling me its common to become pregnant the on the third IUI.

@skyline-YAYAYAYAYA Momma! I hope you are loving being a momma and getting lots of rest!!!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have to keep my post short as i need to get to work now!

9 years ago

Football we really thought we were having a girl too, then surprise lol. Which is why I had a feeling your little guy was a boy too. The pain in my pelvic area has pretty much gone, I guess it took some time to get used to his head being there. That would be crazy if rebecca and I went on the same day. I was wondering if I would go on Saturday like skyline since I lost the plug but he's got other plans lol.

Lschrader I'm so excited for you.

Afm I was walking around this local store and the more I walked the more contractions I had, then we went to Kroger and I had even more there. Well we came home finished Eli's room, I had already packed his hospital bag, dh said he to make it look more respectable though because I had it piled too high. Then we finished packing our bag. We set up the pack n play in our room, I had a few more contractions but then nothing once I laid down. Eli's still wiggling around in there, he's so big now that it hurts sometimes. He really likes to stick his bottom out,

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Football...yay! for baby flutters! :) It's so much fun when you feel them. I'm glad you got to be home for your brother's birthday. Happy Late Birthday to him. And how great to be able to tell the baby's gender with your mom there. Your due date will be here before you know it.

Lschrader...good luck sweetie! Maybe you'll be the one to get the baby girls going. :)

Athena....it sounds like you're ready for Eli. Loved your Facebook post about your cats liking the pack n play! I bet they'd love to get in there.

Afm...got the call today that my c section is scheduled for Thursday, the 18th, at 11am. I spent the entire weekend cramping and contracting, but not enough to head to the hospital. Boy was i tired and cranky by last night! Today it's eased off some, but i can tell whenever I have any they're getting stronger. It will be interesting to see if I make it to Thursday!

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ Temps usually drop in Mid Oct or around Halloween time. I'm so happy you got to see your little one and find out you're having a boy. So cool that you are feeling him flutter too! Hooray, now comes the fun part... feeling him move and wiggle.

@Lschrader ~ You're IUI process is about to happen. Yippie! Super hopeful and excited for you.

@Athena ~ Sounds like any time now then you could have him? Very exciting. Keeping you in my prayers.

@Rebecca ~ The 18th will be here before you know it. I bet you go sooner than that too. Keeping you and the lil one in my prayers for a healthy and safe birth.

AFM ~ Not feeling anything different or out of the norm this cycle. Not feeling like I am going to see a bfp this cycle either. I say that based on the fact that I keep comparing every cycle and it's symptoms to my bfp cycle that I had back in Jan. I know that it doesn't mean really anything.. it's just my mind telling me that "I must not be pregnant if I'm not feeling anything similar". My Af is due on Friday. :( Feeling discouraged.

User Image[/url][/url]

Well Af decided to show 4 days early.. WTH? So weird. I'm soooooooooooooooooo over it!

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle....I'm so sorry AF showed up early. I know how frustrating that can be!

Afm.... was in Labor and Delivery again last night until after midnight due to some pretty bad swelling in my legs, hands and wrists. Blood pressure was fine, but they wanted to double check everything since I've had preeclampsia before. I'm dilated to a 2 but thats it. (Picture me rolling my eyes.) Baby was on the monitors the whole time and they said I was contracting, but not regularly. I told them welcome to my world the last two weeks. The Dr said she thought she'd see me back again in a few days in labor and dilated to an 8. I laughed, but she was serious. I have no idea why she thought that, but I'm pretty sure I'll be having the c section. I'm so tired of going to the hospital!

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-UGH STUPID AF! What in the world is she thinking??? Are you sure its not implantation? I am so sorry lady. Please keep your head up and maybe enjoy a glass of wine.

@rebecca-Oh i SO hope you get to go back and be an 8! How wonderful would that be!! I will be praying for you lady!!

AFM-Nothing new for me. Just waiting around for Sunday. I should get my ovidrel trigger shot today in the mail. They overnighted it since it has to be cold. Any of you have experience or know anyone with experience with this? I will be told when to take it after my u/s when they see what my follicles look like. I am seriously praying that it makes my body produce two eggs as I just want twins at this point!!!

my body is feeling kinda achey, like right before i start AF. Not sure what that is about. I think i will start my opk's tonight though just in case.

I hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo