Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7671 - 7680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@zyara - Yes, that's me! Sending sticky vibes for your TWW!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been able to check in for a few days. I traveled out of town to see my family for a concert and to celebrate my b'day tomorrow. I had a blast seeing "Neil Diamond" the other night with my mom and sister. Brought back so many childhood memories of my mom playing his music as a kid. Still haven't heard back from my obgyn about my recent ultrasound test. Hopefully I will hear back something tomorrow or the next day.

How is everyone doing? Did you have a nice 3 day weekend?

@Zyara - Keeping my fingers crossed this is your lucky cycle. Good luck!!!!!

@Skyline - Thank you. I am very glad the bleeding stopped. How are you and baby Oliver doing these days?

@Rebecca - How are you feeling mama?

@Lschrader - LOVED your announcement on fb... so beautifully said. Your waited and it's your time and it's your turn. I hope you are enjoying every minute of it, minus the symptoms that have you feeling yuck. How are you feeling?

@xomandy - Hi there. Nope, no news from the Dr yet. :( I believe the results were faxed over on Thursday last week. I was told that my Dr would call me on Friday, but she didn't. How are things going with you?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-UGH I am waiting for your results and its just killing me! I am so impatient! I am so glad you had a good birthday and had a blast at the ND concert!!! So much fun!!! Thank you :) My SIL pretty much convinced me to announce on my birthday. We were going to this week anyway, so it was fun to do it a little early! We got some amazing responses and a lot of people actually messaged me privately thanking me for posting and sharing my story. So far, i am still experiecing m/s every day. Yesterday it was ALL day long. Not fun at all. I told my husband though...as much as a i hate feeling sick, it's nice to know things are happening in there. I haven't really gained much weight...although i look huge. It's weird. My scale isn't moving, but my clothes aren't fitting haha. Not sure how that works!

@zyra- Wooop Wooop TWW! I hope this is your cycle! I friend requested you!

@jcbell21- Hey there! Well, it really depends on what dpo you are. Although...i did not have ANY IB my BFP cycle, so do not be alarmed if you are early in your TWW and it can't be IB just yet.

@xoxo- I just friend requested you, so you can check out my announcement!

I hope everyone else is doing great!

AFM-Well...somehow we are 12 weeks tomorrow! I cannot believe it! I have been pregnant for three months!? How can that be?! I guess i really have only been pregnant for 10 weeks, but still! I am still really sick, so thinking maybe that will end soon. We have our first trimester screen this Friday. This is where they go through and give you the odds of any disability or whatnot. We get another u/s too. I can't wait to see our nugget again. I really can't wait to get to the point where i feel the baby moving. I feel kinda disconnected from my pregnancy..I don't know how to explain it, but i have heard from some women who feel the same way that once they feel movement, they are much more connected. I am hoping they will do blood work also for the sex. I am going to push for it! I think knowing what we having will help my feelings too. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being pregnant. I just expected to feel totally different after this long of a wait. I expected to instantly feel connected, and i don't. It makes me kinda sad. :(

8 years ago

@miracle - We are doing pretty good, working on teaching him to fall asleep on his own, I think he's starting to get the hang of it. I hope your doctor calls soon, I would be so impatient! Let us know when you hear back.

@LSchrader - I think it must be completely normal, I felt SO disconnected for the first trimester, we found out he was a boy at 16 weeks, and yes, that helped me feel more connected, but didn't make the feeling go away completely. The bottom line is this; even though they are right there in your belly, they are still a little stranger that you haven't met yet! I don't know if it was because of the c-section, but I still felt very disconnected from Oliver after he was born. It went away gradually as we got acquainted with each other, and now that feeling is just a distant memory, but I was SO worried something was wrong with me!

User Image

8 years ago

@skyline-that makes me feel so much better. Thank you for your post. I am glad i am not alone. After this huge long wait, i just expected to feel instantly connected. I think knowing what the baby is will make a big difference! I want to know now! A gf of mine just found out today (from doing blood work) that she is having a boy. I think she is in shock because she was so sure it was a girl! She had all the symptoms of a girl and has been so sick. Totally making me think we might have a boy now too! Guess we will just wait and see but i still hoping a little for a girl!!!

8 years ago

Miracle..bless you for having to be so patient! I'm glad you had a great time with family and at the concert. It looked like a blast! Hope you hear something soon.

Lschrader. ..feeling disconnected is natural, especially after all you've been through to get here! After being in try mode and we've got to figure it out mode, your pregnancy probably feels surreal. It's totally ok for it to take some time for your emotions to kick in. You will love your baby with all your heart and not even remember this much, and whenever it happens is no big deal. I loved the IDEA of Titus my whole pregnancy, but struggling with PTSD from my losses kept me from really connecting with him until he was born and I heard him cry. Now I can't imagine life without him, but earlier I was afraid to trust that he'd actually make it. Your announcement was so sweet, and your honesty compelling. Hope your MS starts to lessen soon.

Afm....Finally broke down and bought a nursing bra yesterday. I've been wearing nursing tees, which are super comfy but don't really keep me from looking like a frump. Had to drive an hour away to find a store that had my size, only to be told that once I grew out of this size near the end of this pregnancy, I might have to go to Boston to find a store that carries the size I'd need. Bummer! But I'm enjoying not having my boobs sitting on my stomach now, and will just deal with whatever happens when it happens. MS ebbs and flows all day, every day. If I get hungry I'm miserable. Weirdly enough, I'm suffering from insomnia. I've never had that before! I've read some women have that the first trimester. I guess this pregnancy just doesn't feel real. Plus I'm afraid of counting on it working out. I'm really dreading my appointment June 10. I don't want to go in there and get bad news.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca-Thank you for comment. That makes me feel so much better. I love this baby so much, but i have to say i am almost having PTSD from infertility. Its like i almost feel guilty for being pregnant. I cannot explain it. I am glad you got a nursing bra! Can you get something online?? I shop online so much. Amazon is great with free returns!! I had insomnia the first week of finding out i was pregnant. Now that is gone and the second i sit on the couch, i can be out!

cannot believe i am 12 weeks today!

8 years ago

@rebecca - Here's to not having your boobs on your belly! *clink* I'm glad you were able to get a bra that will work for the time being. :) I hope the insomnia goes away soon. Does Titus help distract you from being too anxious about the pregnancy? I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

@LSchrader - I too thought I would feel an instant connection, I started doing meditations on YouTube trying to feel connected. lol What you said about PTSD... I think what you are describing is what I called survivor's guilt. I didn't have long to wait, and didn't struggle with infertility. I was over the moon when I got my BFP, but I felt so guilty that I got mine so quickly when others were having to wait and are still waiting. Knowing that, to some degree, my joy is bringing someone else a pang of sadness... it's not fair, and I wish I could share my fertility, and not just keep it to myself. Here is a blog post I just found that may resonate with you: https://notsofertilegirl.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/survivors-guilt/

User Image

8 years ago

Lschrader - yeah, now I can definitely shop online! I couldn't before because I didn't know what my size was anymore. Hopefully I can find some good deals online, too, and some pretty colors other than tan, black and white. I don't know why companies think women with big boobs don't want the same pretty colors other ladies get to choose from. Yay to 12 weeks!

Skyline - Titus is a major distraction! Thank goodness! I'm really enjoying him right now. The stage he's in is just so cute, everything about him melts my heart. The only downside would be that between taking care of him and cooking, that's about all the energy I have right now, and I've got a lot of housework to do to get the house clean before vacation. We leave 6/7 for two weeks. Woo-hoo!

Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I got the results back from the ultrasound in a voice mail on Thursday a few days ago. I asked for the results because I didn't want to wait until June 16th which is my next appt. Well I guess I have a hemorrhagic cyst on my ovary and multiple fibroids. I have spent the past few days crying and in bed. Started my period again. This is the worst bleed I have ever had. I don't know how many fibroids I have, how big they are or where they are located in the uterus. Just feel like it's another "odd" against me getting pregnant. I will talk with the dr on the 16th to see what my next steps should be.

@Rebecca - Glad you're getting breast support for now. :) Nothing worse than painful, big, heavy or swollen breasts. I have the same issue. I went in the other day to get a new sports bra at this one shop in LA but they didn't carry my size. :( Hope the insomnia goes away soon and you get solid sound sleep.

@Lschrader - How is your lil bean doing? I teared up when you wrote that you are having sort of like ptsd from infertility. I hope that you can let it sink in soon that you are indeed pregnant and how GOD answered your prayers. Remember how much you prayed and wanted this baby. Feel the joys of this as much as you can for it will all pass quickly. At the same time honor your feelings too for where you are at in the process of your pregnancy journey.

@Skyline - Glad that Oliver is learning to fall asleep on his own. He is do cute.

AFM - Life has been hard for me lately, but it will pass and I will understand what this was all about hopefully one day. I am probably looking at a hysterectomy like my sister had 2 years ago and my mom had last year. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo