Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5291 - 5300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Bean - Tracking isn't for everyone, if it stresses you out, that's not a good thing. Yoga and baking sound like good ideas and yoga will be especially beneficial for when you get your BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

@bean-Well I am sure there are some things out there that can help your LP and possible extending it a bit. Although, I hate how long mine is!! Maybe this will be your month so you won't have to worry about it anymore :)

@skyline-hmmmmm so you had a drop at 15dpo? That is good to know. I guess I always figured that if you have a drop at all, it means AF will be coming that late in your cycle. I guess it just needs to stay about your cover-line though...is that right? I bet you are super excited for this weekend! Eeeeeek!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Yes, it jumps up and down a bit, but as long as it stays above the coverline it counts as being "elevated". I'll have to take it again a few times just to see where it's at for curiosity's sake. Yes!!! I am SO excited for the weekend. AH!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle heyyyyyyyyyyyyy there is my ladybug! I totally agree with @athena & @bean pregnant after a miscarriage is sooooo possible. Your body is trying to get back into rhythm and may O off cycle. It happens! I am so glad that just knowing that you CAN get pregnant gives you that will to continue. I love you Ladybug and I know that God is going to bless you with a sticky bean! Did I already suggest Angela as a middle name...lol

@bean yes I agree with @sky tracking can drive some people bonkers like ME!! Oh I knew nothing and thanks to ladies in here like @miracle and @athena and from another forum a lady named Tara I learned fast but I became a maniac...lol...I had to halt that crazy train before it ran someone over...lol I should try yoga but I'm like 5'10 and soooooo not flexible so the classes are always a joke for me. I find that the eliptical does wonders for me.

@lsch come on temps stay UP! I too am praying that DH's surgery did the trick. Would that be awesome Seattle wins and a BFP!!! **excited face**

@athena 400beta heyyyyyyy hey! Look at you girlfriend!!! Sticky sticky thoughts

@lolee how are you feeling? How is our little trooper doing? Can't wait until those miracle twins are able to help him get better. I always keep you in my prayers **hugs**

@sky I saw your bump! Yeeeee haw! How cute! I am finally getting wedding pics tomorrow. The weather has not been cooperative here in DC but tomorrow is supposed to be nice so fingers crossed.

@rebecca how are feeling? I hope you are owning that pregnancy now. Go buy some maternity clothes...lol...with my oldest daughter I was happy to be pregnant that I ran to motherhood so fast that the lady asked "ummm mam, did you know that this is a maternity store"....lmao ...I didn't even have a hint of a bump when I ran up in there. Lmao

@makeup how are you feeling?

Did I see @desertchic dropped in? Yayyyyy hope all went well!

What about @tiff any news from her?

Hope I didn't skip anyone

AFM: wedding pics in Friday and Saturday morning he's on a plane to the Azores. I am trying to be a trooper and I promised not to fall apart so big girl panties on and let's troop this year out girls! Lol he said he may be able to come home about every 8-10 weeks and then I can also go there, so I feel better about that. I think I O'd Saturday, I took a one time temp and it was like 96.37 but I haven't temped since. I am loosing hope because I had a nasty little 24hr stomach thing yesterday but I was very very nauseous, backache, chills, low grade temp and so I called out sick yesterday. It sucked. So my plan loose about 20lbs and eat better. Focus on finding a positive point. AF is due like Feb 8 or 9...so I was thinking of trying a fertility cleanse but you have to not try for two months so that works for me...lol

10 years ago

Ladies, is the VIP Fertility Friend membership worth it?
It's $16.99 for 90 days and $44.99 for a year.

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - 400! You go girl! So happy for you.

Pisces - Sooo glad to hear from you! Know that my dh and I are praying for you as the time nears for your honey to go overseas. May God be with all of you during this time of separation.

Your comment about buying maternity clothes made me smile. When I was pregnant last year I had to go out and get some second hand because I have absolutely nothing left from the kids. So they're sitting in my closet waiting for me to need them. Which, unfortunately, might be sooner than I want!

Bean - yoga and baking sound like good stress relievers to me! I've never done yoga, but I love to cook and bake...it's one of those things that helps me get my feet back under me and feel like all is right with the world. Enjoy it.

Skyline - I can't wait until you tell your family! I know they'll be super excited for you! Wish I could be a fly on the wall.

Lschrader - Almost Superbowl time!! I still don't know who I want to pull for....it will be one of the rare Superbowls where I'll be happy no matter who wins. I just wanna see a good game, you know? for you this cycle. When will you test? Or do you just like to wait it out for AF to show?

Football - I used the VIP Fertility Friend, and thought it was great, but then again I tend to obsess over every little thing.

Afm - I think I have this morning sickness thing down! If I can head it off in the morning, then I feel pretty good all day. (Why the heck did it take me 9 pregnancies to figure this out?!) Today I ate a little something every two hours, as soon as I started to feel the queasy/hungry rumblings, and made sure I sipped on a drink all day too. I was also trying to think ahead today, and did all of my chores and running around before lunch. I cooked oatmeal bars so the kids had something they can just heat up and eat for a few mornings, cleaned up the house a little, and even put supper in the crockpot. Thank goodness I did that! After lunch I felt like a balloon someone nicked a hole in! I finally had to give up teaching and just took a nap.

And I think I've "popped". Today is the first day I can't button my pants. I want to be excited and happy and talking to the kids about this SO badly. But I'm afraid as soon as I do, something bad will happen.

User Image

10 years ago

@football hey sweetie! I thought it was kind of pricey for an app & that I could better spend my $$ on buying other tools like ovulation test kits and preg test...lol of course everyone knows I am a poas junkie. Lol

@rebecca glad you got that morning sickness thing down packed.i tell you yesterday that little virus I had was just awful. I just ate a sandwich tonight, other than that I was too nauseous for anything but soup n crackers. So its been a long time since I had a baby but I do remember morning sickness...lol. Thank you to you and your husband for your prayers. The power of prayer is the most powerful thing on earth, I will take ALL that sent my way. **hugs**

So, I got another reading from Tania & here's what it says. All feedback is welcome:

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly red at this time. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color red symbolizes vitality, passion, having a bit of a temper when angered, strength, leadership, survival, and hard work. This is a very physical color, people who are very successful with career usually have this color in their aura, and likewise, many athletes will have this color in their aura as well. This color also suggests someone who can be hyperactive or oversensitive. Having the color red in your aura can also indicate that you need to clear you mind of negative thoughts and think more positively

With your current TTC path, I do feel that there is a need to try to get your body in a more healthy state. Take prenatals every day, exercise at least a half hour each day, and make sure to work on the timing of things, in that I feel you miss your ovulation window with the timing of sex. I donâ??t feel that you're an unhealthy person, I just see a need for more consistency with it. They also indicate that you will need a boost with fertility to get pregnant generally this is adding something to the mix be it natural or medication. I am leaning more on a medicated cycle, but they indicate doing as much naturally as you can will also get the job done

With timing, I am being shown the month of February as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so anything relating to your cycle of conception (conception, or BFP) can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can also be birth timing. Please note that my predictions usually are for the current year, or next. I see the number 3 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance with how it will come into play. I do feel you will have a boy.

With pregnancy, I am being shown a lot of early symptoms that will pop up, making it undeniable that you're pregnant, but I see that it will take a while for you to see it on a pregnancy test. So I think baby will just implant a little later, making it a longer wait for you to see that positive. I am also seeing a lot of headaches and nausea, but acid reflux seems to be your biggest symptom. Overall, they indicate an easy pregnancy overall, but I do see a need for you to take things more easily. The number that I see associated with birth is 30. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I see your son as being very much into all things "boy" super heros, cars, cps and robbers.

10 years ago

@pisces-Wow, I think she got you dead on. With all of your stress lately, and the emotional roller coaster with your hubs leaving, I think she read you spot on.

How do you feel about it? How does the timing line up with DH's schedule being gone? I like that she said it will be undeniable that you are pregnant. You will just know :)

I think your plan to take care of yourself this year is a great plan and really falls in line with what Tania said too.

10 years ago

@pisces-Wow, I think she got you dead on. With all of your stress lately, and the emotional roller coaster with your hubs leaving, I think she read you spot on.

How do you feel about it? How does the timing line up with DH's schedule being gone? I like that she said it will be undeniable that you are pregnant. You will just know :)

I think your plan to take care of yourself this year is a great plan and really falls in line with what Tania said too.

10 years ago

Hello everyone, been MIA for a few days b/c I have been busy bedding with my man. :) From what you ladies said and things that I've read on the internet, it seems like I am more fertile right after a miscarriage. Of course I would LOVE to be pregnant again and this time have it be a sticky little bean and healthy pregnancy from start to delivery. Praying for it. If it's GOD will then it will be.

@Pisces ~ Your latest reading sounds accurate to me. When I read your post about being sick with the flu and then hearing Tania's reading saying February, I got excited and hopeful for you thinking that maybe it's this cycle? I would LOVE that for you and your family. I know you will miss your dh very much, but I also know that you will utilize this time to take care of yourself. That's great that you will get more visits than what you had originally thought. Baby making visits.. PS love you too!

@Athena ~ your numbers are great! I am still so so happy for you that you finally got your BFP! Has it sunk in yet? When/how will you be telling your family?

@Skyline ~ How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well.

@Desertchic ~ can't remember if I congratulated you on the birth of your new baby or not.. Very happy all went well.

@Lschrader ~ So glad you got some bedding in during your O fertile time.. Sending extra baby dust your way. Remember that miracles can and do happen..

@Bean ~ I hope you find some emotional balance. I know what it's like to have anxiety and depression. I have had to ward it off a few times in my life. You are in my prayers.

@Football & Rebecca ~ Hope you are doing well.

Hi to anyone else I might have forgotten. It's late and I am tired.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo