Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

13 dpo now I never make it past 11 no pink since bd last night so hoping good sign!!

User Image

11 years ago

@miracle hey Lady Bug! the first timers don't really bother me, actually none of them bother me because I know God is going to bless me, I am just waiting my turn. And so are we all. I was just shocked to see test in the from 7dpo. I have some Internet cheapies that claim that you can test as early as 7DPO but I didn't believe it....lol...and the one I saw was dark...it had to be twins. How are you today? Try and get a basil in the morning or take a 4 hr nap

@desertchic I was testing two times each day 10a and 10p...the day I got a positive, it was negative in the morning and dark at 10 that night. So it will happen fast. I got the ewcm like two days before the positive. Just keep so you can catch an egg.

@jsx 13dpo ! I am still holding out hope for a BFP for you. I agree with @miracle animals and kids have a sense.

AFM: still trying to figure out how many days pregnant I am. Fertility Friend says I am 5DP and CTM says I am 4DP and in the interpretation it says no ovulation detected because my temps haven't been high enough or something. Huh? I have been over 98 the last three days. A girl needs to know just how pregnant she is..lol

11 years ago

Good morning.

@desert ~ I hope you see a pos opk very soon. Just keep bedding to make sure. How long is your cycle? When do you normally get a pos opk? I'm the opposite right now. I have 5 days of positive's..

@jsxt ~ Looking good. Feeling very hopeful for you this morning. Did you poas this mornin.

@pisces ~ Seems like you are 4 dp. Just consider it done.

@topo ~ Hope you are feeling better today :(

My nipples have been sensitive for 3 days now. Normally they are only sore 1 day right after or during ovulation. Plus I only get that symptom a few times a year. I always get sore breasts though in the tww, which I'm having already slightly on the sides when prodded.. lol I had the sunburnt chills from 4 pm to 11 pm last night and I haven't been in the sun. I was running warm and surging heat throughout my body..very strange. My temp was up to 99.3 Feeling better this morning. Temp dropped back to 97.93 this morning.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

No I didn't test today going to take a break an try not to stress over it just praying for BFP I called Obgyn they just called me back im going in tonight for blood work so well see just really hoping for positive!! I don't want another month of clomid the hot flashes are horrible! Really praying my body isn't playing games on me!! I really can't handle another negative month it's. so heartbreaking!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx I am convinced we are getting a BFP out of you this time. **ready to hit the celebrate button**

@miracle this change in hormones has me nauseated and exhausted. And it doesn't help that's these cherry blossoms have me all stopped up today. I feel ran over today. And I work the other job tonight. I hate my second job, it irritates me.

11 years ago

Look at that, i go to work and you pregnant gals just get all quiet on me. Lol...

Well I have truly lost it. I am either pregnant or crazy. There is a girl at my part-time job that everyone has to help out cuz she's lazy. I am a hustler. I only work 3 hrs a night during the weekdays but those 3 hrs are always action packed. I am a program manager on my regular job and so I understand what's its like to have to come in and chase people for not doing their job do I always do everything I am assigned to do and then some.

Well ms. Lazy bones got it tonight. I really, really let her have it. And that's soooooo not me. I have her the business. Everyone else hates her and I have felt sorry for her all along and even do extra thinking that she is just slow but Lately I have been noticing that she is taking advantage and so she got it. I really later into her. I kinda feel bad but then again I don't. But what I am wondering is who is this person that was yelling at this girl. That was not me for sure. I'm a Pisces, I'm a dreamer, I'm a lover, I am world peace. **shaking my head**

Ok now I feel bad ....

11 years ago

And on another side note. I suddenly in the last 24 hrs have and acne problem on my nose, cheek, chin, forehead....I didn't even have this as a teenager. It's almost as bad as when I had my last daughter but since I am not symptom watching...then it's just an "observation"...lol

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Oh no, sounds like your hormones are going a little hay wire. When we are possessed by whacky hormones it can feel out of control. I have been there. Last month in fact lol It almost cost me my relationship. I was a angry mo fo and that is not my usual nature. Sounds like the boss needs to know this person is performing her tasks on the job in a timely manner. Hey the acne is b/c you are preggers already.. remember?
Oh and hope your allergies get better too.

Well I have all kinds of hormonal symptoms. I am crampy in the ovaries, gassy, extra cm, major indigestion, sore breast and sensitive nipples and I keep getting the chills but I have my heater on at 80 degrees. Hmm? So wonderful to be this in touch with my body... lord help me make it another 10 days until testing time...

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

got me

User Image

11 years ago

well i FINALLY got my positive opk. i am sooo relieved. I was very worried. Gonna have to attack the hubby this morning, but he already knows it will be coming anyways ;)
@ jsxt i am so sorry. that sucks. i got all excited last month because i had some pink then brown spotting 9-11 dpo then af got me 4 days later. i was devastated.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo