Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7841 - 7850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jules- Ha, well that would be A LOT of reading! I don't blame you for skipping ahead. Best part about it is even though many have gone on to have babies, none of our journeys are over!

I am having a girl :) I am due December 10th! 58 days left...but who's counting!

8 years ago

Dp has never spotted before it was just so strange she wore a pad but there was nothing on it just tinged pinkish brownish colour an only for a few hours an that's whats making us think 'what if'
I agree tho it's the worst kind of torture every morning checkin when peeing checking temps it's become a daily thing an every convo is based around getting oregnant ..iv said that if it doesn't work this month to have a month off cos it can become so stressful ..read a whole years worth of you guys an the constant range of emotions you all went thru and don't know how you did it ..I think having each other to lean on did wonders for ur mental well being as you all still managed a smile an joke in the midst of it all ..did everyone in the group manage to get their bfps? I missed quite a few pages I was so eager to join lol

8 years ago

Well here a development ..as we are two girls we know what were looking for so I was checkin the cervix an it's really squishy in there ..couldnt find the cervix either that or it's just so soft ..iv read that a non pregnant cervix is hard like an unripened fruit...oh god the hairs on the back of neck just went up!!

8 years ago

@jules - all sounds very promising. Only way to know at this point is to test :)

8 years ago

Morning...I think we're gonna test in the morning it will be 13dpo so if we're oregnant it will show (I hope) this morning her temp went down 0.2 but even tho she hasn't done a cover line on the chart I think we would still be above as before ov it's always in the 35s and since ov it's been in the mid 36s each day doin up 0.2 then down 0.2 then up again...God this is so frustrating!! I swear with all these symotoms if it's a bfn im never going to take notice of ANY symptoms ever again :/ feeling so stressed and it's not even me going thru it!! How is everyone doin today?

8 years ago

Symptoms can be very misleading, but it's hard when you first start TTC not to analyze the crap out of them. We've all been there! I got my BFP 13DPO! Fingers crossed!!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh definitely we are latching onto every symptom there is..here a question ..my dp noticed something today that her 'lady garden' is darker in colour an abit swollen..is that a symptom I don't know? How's ur baby bump?

8 years ago

@jules-Every single one of us in here will tell you that AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are essentially the same. It's all thanks to progesterone. Progesterone is a tricky thing and can totally make you think you are pregnant. Every cycle I would tell myself I am not going to symptom search, but I usually did. The let down was always very tough. However, somehow you get over the fact that AF has arrived, do something you can't do while pregnant (for me, have a nice glass of wine...or two) and move on. It's amazing how we bounce back and are more determined for the next round. I truly hope that you guys get your BFP this month! Everything you are saying sounds very promising, but it's just too hard to tell! I can tell you that when I finally became pregnant, I had NO symptoms. I kept thinking...there is no way i am pregnant, i don't feel pregnant. The only thing i noticed was increased appetite and then that went away shortly thereafter. Because I was on progesterone suppositories, by boobs killed me, but I knew that was progesterone because I was on it from the day of my transfer until 10 weeks! I didn't get sick until maybe 7 weeks...and then that didn't go away for a LONG time! ha.

Listen, i am not trying to discourage you AT ALL. It sounds like you guys very well could be pregnant, but like i said, the only way to know is to test! I had a very long luteal phase so i never would have tested positive until 14-15dpo. Af never showed until 17dpo for me. So there are lots of things to take into account! That's what i got for ovulating pretty early!

8 years ago

@miracle - This year has been so lush and wet, it's how Georgia was when I was a kid. We were in moderate drought for like a decade. Nothing nearly as bad as CA sounds, so I feel for you! I hope the heat waves and drought come to an END. I did read your letter, it was poignant and heart rending. I wanted to say something meaningful, but nothing felt worthy. I think that if and when someone can talk about their own pain and loss, it helps other people who are going through the same thing. Knowing one is not alone can be a powerful thing. And if it can also help others have empathy for these things they have not had to suffer, that is good too. The world needs so much more empathy and understanding! As for what you said about it not really being something that you can lay to rest once and for all, that it is just an ongoing process of not getting pregnant... I understand what you are saying. We cannot know if we will drink from the sweet wine, or the bitter wine... and when we find out, we are only left with the pain or guilt of being forever divided by the fate we are handed. Pour every sweet thing into those two kids, and keep holding on to the hope for a miracle. I just read an article the other days about how they have recently made some groundbreaking discoveries concerning egg production that indicates that women do generate new eggs, that we are not born with all the eggs we will ever have! I should be ovulating any day myself, oh how I wish I could loan out my fertility while I am not using it!!!

@Julesx80 - Oh, my baby bump is doing great, he is 13 months old now! I'm trying to think who may not have gotten their BFP by page 339... @football has a 8mo baby boy, @Bean has a 3mo baby boy. Me, @athena and @rebecca all have 13mo boys. @athena and @rebecca are now TTC again.

@LSchrader - Cannot believe you are 8 weeks away! Oh, I have been meaning to suggest subscribing to Lucie's List. It has been amazing! She reviews EVERYTHING baby related, and you get all the helpful info right when you need it! It was the single best resource I found while I was pregnant.

User Image

8 years ago

@Skyline-Ha, thats funny! I actually have subscribed, mainly for the name, and then loved the site! It's great!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo