Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1111 - 1120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I finally took my digiat test and its def real now!!! 130806 test number!

Pieces don't be discouraged you are still early when I looked at your chart you may only be 7-9 dpo and still early today temp drop could be implantation so your still in until AF! Stay positive girl friend!

Afy with Dh he kinda ruined the surprise because he looked in the trash and found the empty box to hcg test and was questioning me and I could do nothing but smile big and I tries so hard to hold back for another hour lol so then I showed him all my tests and told him about the dr appt and he just smiled and got all giddy so I then gave him his birthday gift was a card looked like a story book and this what it said " a story for my hubby on his birthday, see the hubby he's a hunk hunky hunky hubby , see the wife she a happy happy wife, see the hubby and wife together they belong together, they are perfect for each other see all the hearts, see the wife and hubby kiss kiss couple kiss, see them hug couple hug, see the wife and hubby maybe you shouldn't see them do that ( pic of two us as stick figure under blankets with under garments everywhere) next pagei wrote 9 months later... Oops there's a pic of us and I drew my son and a new baby!! And father wrote him a big message congratulating him"! It was nice then I put my son shirt on and some ppl got it and some didnt that I had to tell them!! So were def excited and hope this baby sticks! That's all I ask for is a happy healthy 9 months!!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff yes I remember that storm we had several Patent & Trademark customers calling for duplicates of their issued patents or pending applications because they had literally lost everything. I felt so bad for them :-( I am glad you are ok and thanks gor answering me because I am the type to sit and worry all day (what can I say I'm a Pisces). I want more than anything for you to be right about this cycle, I thought it was my cycle too but the BFN's keep coming.

@topo no AF yet? If not, you better test cuz you're a couple of days or more late. I am on CD 27 and normally a 26 day cycle but I O'd later because of the clomid. You are the test zone.

@jsx that story was freakn' awesome, made my week. I have been having the worst couple of days, I was arguing with DH yesterday over my second job (he hates it...i like it) and I get to work and I am telling a co-worker and I start blubbering like a baby. So I needed that story of happines. @jsx I really hope you are right and that I am barely reaching 8/9DPO today. It seems like a BFN on a FRER is the end in my book.

@miracle how are you this morning lady bug? I came home yesterday and my daughter was drawing a picture of a posing and I said she looks like you and she said it is me and held up a picture she had taken of herself doing the same pose in the mirror. She's really coming along quite nicely.

10 years ago

@piecesgirl baby not late yet i would tell u lol i could of also od late which i think i did by the cm i seen member lol trip someone i know is pregers or someone on this forum lol becuase i dreamed of fishes all kinds in the ocen and dreamed of the sea awsome huh.. i am usually a 26 day cycle but last month i was cd 28 although my forum said cd 29 last month when i added a new af it registered cd 28 so idk my cycle date today states cd 27 so maybe becuase of o date it changed it idk. ur not out yet piecesgirl i dnt believe in that charting i belive in the power of postive thinking remember.

@chezza89 hello welcome plz no symotom spotting lol it is bad take it from me drove myself crazy over it lol best of luck to you hun again welcome to our crazy forume where us women dnt listen lol piecesgirl and miricalmomma lol

afm today lots of lil mild cramps already went to the restromm twice this monring to check if i started but i know she is way deep in there lol ready to show her ugly face i came to realize that there is no hope until i get the surgery as much as i want to beleive that since i am not trying she will obtain her bfp is not reality i know there maybe a deeper reason and may be just to much scar tissue or maybe polups so i am just here being a cheerleader.

10 years ago

Phheeeew! I had to catch up on my reading this morning. I had a super busy weekend and I didn't even get to pop on here once!

@introublealot, I got the geritol tonic at Rite Aid. It wasn't at the pharmacy, but just near the other vitamins. I have heard from everyone how awful it tastes. It does not taste good by any means, but not as awful as I thought. Just need a big glass of water to follow. No milk though, I have heard that is a big "no no" when taking this. I am also not taking my prenatals along with it since I do not want to get too much iron. I will take geritol until I get my BFP and then go back to my prenatals.

Speaking of prenatals....anyone else notice that their eye lashes grow like crazy from them!? I know your hair and nails get stronger, so it totally makes sense. Loving it!!

@pis-- yes lady, you need to listen to the advise you always give us! Stay positive :)

Happy Monday everyone! My birthday is Friday, so I hope this week goes by fast!

10 years ago

@topo swore you were late cuz you were two days ahead of me and I am in CD27 which makes you on CD29 ...did you loose count? And you were dreaming of fish...somebody's preggo!!!! I hope it's all of us and then we can turn this into the first "We did it!!!! Forum"".

@lsch you're going make us all try geritol...lol.. We'll be young and fit until we are 100 yrs old. Lmao

AFM: I'm all stuffy again and mild cramps. Different from the ones from two days ago. I feel bummed, I should have never taken that FRER this morning. :-(

10 years ago

hey pisces, I just realized I never replied back about your chart. I am so sorry. I have been crazy busy. Your charts are wacky this month. I don't even know how to interpret that but you could have o'd on saturday or monday. I think we all have a cyle like that every once in awhile. makes it very frustrating.
afm: i had a huge temp dip this morning. 97.97. It has been 98.50"s. I did take it 2 hours earlier but that seems too big a dip for that but who knows. Other than that just have backache, light cramps off and on and sore nips. Usually my boobs get sore. Weird cycles.If no sign of the witch i will test thursday. Not due until saturday but i always spot 2 days before.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you ladies for all your replies im glad i found this forum and now think im not being too keen but i will wait and see and if not this time theres always next

all and i hope this is all our time

User ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

@desertchic no problem it is a wacky chart isn't it. Everyone in this forum says sat or mon. My coworker said Thursday?? So I am either 11DPO or 9dpo with you lol... And like you this cycle is so different. Who knows? I hope that this your cycle hon. I am praying for ya and @miracle and a surprise for @topo. Your charts sound fabulous and that dip today could be implant. ??? I hope so. I should have waited like you. I wouldn't have tested if I had realized that I O'd Saturday....I thought it was wishful thinking at the time. I had positive OPK's and ewcm all the way to Sunday of that week. I hope I O'd late. Keep us posted!!!!!

10 years ago

Desertchick that temp drop could mean implantaion dip mine went down below cover line then shot back up and got my BFP 3 days later good luck keep us posted symptoms are promising!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx & @ desertchic at least @jsx was a classic case with a dip and everything. My chart is all over the place. Last month I got two different dips below the cover line and was a BFN cycle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo