Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1791 - 1800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!! I was so busy this weekend and tried to pop in to read when I could. I had my best friend's wedding this weekend and it was just magical!! We had a blast!!

@pisces- your story about your deer....oh my goodness, gave me chills! Love it.

I will catch up and start reading everything this morning. I am sad by the BFN's, but we will all be there sometime soon!!

AFM: I have NO clue when I ovulated. I tested on Saturday and it looked positive to me. I swear I felt some ovulation pains on Sunday (but we had the entire bridal party at our house, so BDing was pretty tough). I tested again yesterday afternoon, and it was still positive! So confused. I uploaded an image (Image #144210) with both tests. Let me know what you think! Saturday was CD11 and Monday was 13. I put the wrong date on the caption of the picture.

I did start temping (although I have no clue what I am doing). Yesterday morning was 97.6 and today was 96.4....is that even possible? Am I messing this up!?

10 years ago

@lsch the one from Saturday looks positive and the O pains from Sunday means you O'd most likely Sunday/Monday. Did you by chance temp on Saturday, Sunday, Monday? What was your cm like on Sunday and Monday? You should have seen ewcm or been pretty moist and suddenly after O it dries up like a 90 year grandma (sorry granny) lol. Are you taking the temps at the same time every morning BEFORE you get out of bed?

10 years ago

@pisces-Sunday I had a LOT of CM. During the wedding, i was actually nervous how much I had because I swear I was dripping (TMI!), haha. My husband (the best man) thought it was hilarious! That being said, I am pretty confident that Sunday is my ovulation date. However, we did not get to BD since we had a house full of people :( We did on Saturday, Monday and had a quickie this morning!

I have been temping close to the same time every morning, and before i get out of bed. I will just continue to temp to get the hang of it, but I don't know that it's accurate right now.

My CM hasn't really dried up though....bad sign?

10 years ago

I have a question about temping,

When you take your tempature do you do it under your arm?

10 years ago

@piecesgirl i wish i could do another hsg but it was 800 and i am not going to do that lol i am holding my last of my last lol my isurance only covers 50% i have kaiser all bad. Yes i got out that jury duty stuff all bad they should pay people lol i wouldnt mind doing that as a full time job. i heard about hte egg thing traveling two ur a better believer then me luv. in my case i feel the ovulation cramps in both overiers sometimes from month to month so idk never on just one side.

@Ants mommy i thought it was only under ur mouth thats news to me if u can under the arm .

@LSchrader hoper ur bd like a animal lol my o day saYS WED so lets see but we bd yesterday like crazy people so idk lol i was on top hopefilly they shot straight up there lol

AFM nothing hear at work waiting on this clock running from the she devil aka my boss

10 years ago

@topo
I dont know I want to start doing it but nned sone guidence as to how to

10 years ago

@topo-Yes we have been, but like I said, just not on Sunday :( I hope we didn't ruin our chances this month!

My best friend's mom is living in Africa right now and during the reception it started POURING. We all started dancing in it and it was a total blast. Well she grabbed a few of her Africa friends and they did a fertility dance for me! It was so fun! She said she is going to be getting all of her ladies in Africa praying for me. I guess it's almost like magic! Let's hope the fertility rain dance and prayers help me out :)

I leave for Kauai one week from today with my husband and my family. We will be there for two weeks. I hope to be able to find out while on vacation :)

I really need helping with temping though. What are normal temps while ovulating, and then just during your cycle?

10 years ago

Hello ladies!

So I am back in work after an amazing long weekend away from the city, booooo work!
Off on a work trip tomorrow but all ok as after O! It was actually this time 2 years ago I found out pregnant with dd so would be amazing to repeat timings!

@pisces-I have actually been feeling sick and bleuuurgh today, don't know why. How's the jury waiting?

@jsxit-here is my link from ff. Http://fertilityfriend.com/home/45468d

Afm I'm now pretty sure my ticker was right all along so guessing af due in next 6-8 days........

User Image

10 years ago

Hey introuble I looked at your chart and to me it looks like o fri the 21cd 31 for you and put you at 4dpo as I see your temps that's the best shift! You did get to bd so good luck and fingers xd for you!

Hello girls hope all is having an ok day!! Just been crazy week and now back to my parents in the poconos for few days because a family matter I had to attend not the best circumstances but I'm here for few days then home for an interview Friday at a school in Philadelphia hoping for daytime hours!! I had an appt with a genetic councilor today at maternal fetel medicine to go over my mc last yr and the percentage of it happening again blah blah blah I go back July 9 for sequential screening that detect fluid on back baby neck just hoping to see none and then blood work just checking the growth and no birth defects and things of that nature because my mc last ur was an extra chromosome issue and just making sure all ok this time! All sounded good so I'm still praying! Happy healthy baby GIRL!!

User Image

10 years ago

ummmm we all quiet today ladies where everyone at i hope lol

@ introublealot lets make it happen again hun how awsome.

@LSchrader omg that is so awsome i wish i was there i bet alot of us wish they where there tell her about us everyone on this forum lol so they can pray for us and do the dance for us god shot that sounds like hun that u met these ppl there and they dedicated a dance to u awsome.

@Ants mommy peicesgirl and them are pros lol so i guess you should ask them but from what i gather you chart babe the temps every day under ur tonque its a special thermoter not a regular one i forgot which one it is called i got mine on line and i dnt even use it lol retarted i know but same time every morning chart and take temp you will learn my only problem is i am always running late for work i am jumping out of bed forgetting

@piecesgirl where are you i know jury duty wasnt that bad that it took you from us lol

@miricalmomma omg i am going to put a amber alert on you where the hell are you at i am giving u till this afternoon both u and piecesgirl

AFM last night but not for me for him i was so full couldnt focus it was a dud for me but not for him so annoyed lol again forgot to temp who does that only me i might as well give up fuck it with the tempting lol i wish you guys could temp for me lol doesnt feeling like i am ov yet lol it says today i am suppose to but who knows with my crazy system whats going on. hope everyone has a good day gotta get off the internet befor te she devil comes in

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo