Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4441 - 4450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

when do you think i should test? i was thinking this weekend. my cp is high soft and wet but i can't tell if it is open or closed because of my nails.

also lots of watery and kind of slimy cm -- not sure what that means.

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-HAHAHA, i just saw your post. You crack me up!!!!

Just went to the bathroom and I have EWCM. WTH is going on? We BD this morning, but I really don't think it's his stuff. One of my best friends told me she had a dream I found out I was pregnant the day of our other friends birthday party. Her birthday is next Friday. I sure hope that is something!

10 years ago

@skyline yes, this is my first cycle ttc and by the way it's going, I don't think I want to try again, or at least now. Everything I'm feeling has to be something. If not, I know I'll be pretty down.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Thanks @football and @skyline!! It's so hard resisting the urge to test, but I will. This forum is great :D. Wonderful support!!!

10 years ago

Skyline idk I don't start temping til later because Clomid raises my temp to post ov temps. I like fertility friend better than the bbt on here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@makeup - Today is CD31 for you then? I would wait till CD33 or the weekend works fine, I always opt to wait as long as I can to see if AF shows first.

@LSchrader - Maybe it will! Last night I dreamt that this guy my SIL was talking to (but ended up breaking things off with him) called her out of the blue. This morning she texted me saying he had sent her a text!

@DeLaLiLuv - Try not to get discouraged if you get a BFN. Just about every woman on this forum has felt that way at the beginning of TTC. You tend not to notice the luteal phase symptoms when you aren't TTC and then of a sudden they seem suspicious and unusual. Since your fist one happened right off, that could very well be the case this time too, just try not to be anxious if you can manage. <3 I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

@JessicaMW - No problem!

@athena - I'll have to start using fertility friend, I think I have an account and just failed to use it.

Ugh, we just ate at Zaxby's and I'm so stuffed. Bleh.

User Image

10 years ago

Wowzers! Lots going on in this forum since this morning when I posted last. No Af today. Thinking I was right and that I ovulated 2 days later perhaps. Today is Cd 29. Had bouts of nausea today... and I"m extremely bloated which is so not fun.

Welcome to all the newbies.

@Pisces ~ Thanks for the *wave*. Hope you're doing well. :) Your absence is noticed and you're missed when you're not here.

@Skyline ~ Love your prophetic dream. I have had lots of dreams like that and they are so cool when they happen. Yes I prefer the softer yarn too.

@Lschrader ~ your friends dream sounds awesome. I just posted a few days back about having way more ewcm than I'm used to during the twwk. I have no idea why our bodies produce more. Maybe it's high progesterone than usual? I have never heard of bloody noses during ovulation, only after for some woman right before they got their bfp's. I have had ovulation spotting, so I guess anything is possible.

@lolee ~ Glad baby eli is doing well. :)

@Football girl ~ How are you? Thanks for the etsy shop compliment? I am having lots of fun creating new items for my shop.

Sorry if I missed anyone else! Hope you are all having a nice evening.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - I have no idea if my AF temps are high or unusual. I also have no idea why they put my coverline where it is. FF has it slightly lower. FF put my O day on CD15, but CTP never picked one...said it never had enough data. I think the reason it didn't pick CD13 was because I didn't have 3 days of higher temps.

DeLaLiLuv, JessicaM, & Makeupmommy - Hi and welcome! :)

The nausea has been coming back off and on. Thought I'd kicked that to the curb. :( Now I've got pain in my right ovary - or at least I assume that's what's hurting.

Basically just counting down the days until I test.

User Image

10 years ago

I am 10 dpo today.

Does anyone have weird cramping on right side?? Also my cervix is high and closed, im due af today!! no sign!!

This cycle (month21 ttc) I have had ONE sore breast!! My right one... anyone in the same boat??

10 years ago

@sky thank you and thank you to every 1 else I wish they would hurry up and fix the codes ughh!!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo