Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6841 - 6850 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle-I also love fall, but i am not ready for Summer to leave just yet!! I feel like we still have a month or so of good weather. Hopefully your etsy shop is booming this year too!! I did not know that about ovulation spotting. I sure hope this was a good month for me then!! I just noticed some browinish and a red spot in my CM. I literally prayed that it's IB!

@bean- I am so sorry AF came :(

@athena-Sounds like Eli is right in place and ready! Sheesh, pretty sure me, being non-pregnant, would get tired walking that far! Good for you!

@skyline-How are you lady? Still pregnant???

@pisces-Hello to you!!! That pictures of Scar yesterday sure was cute!!

@Rebecca-Come one Titus! Get in position!

I am so sorry if I missed anyone-trying to get an update out while i can! Like i mentioned, i noticed some brown/redish cm just now. I am seriously hope and pray its a good sign. I am 9dpo today. AF is over a week away so i am hoping!! I just think it would be so amazing, i so want to be one of those stories you read about getting ready for IUI or IVF and find out you are pregnant the month before! Please, let me be able to share that story!!!

9 years ago

I am 2 DPO & feeling anxious. This TWW is killing me. I am though TTC #3 and have been feeling symptoms I felt when I conceived #2. I am feeling fatigue, cramping, and bloating.

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I responded to some of you last week but haven't gotten a response yet so I don't really have anything new to ask/say, but I hope you're all well.

Living in Florida (where it's been 100*+ everyday since May), I'm SOOOOO ready for Fall/Winter! I'm so tired of this heat and being told to, "stay indoors, the heat index is extremely high! Limit your outdoor activities!" It's been ridiculously hot this summer!

I second @LSchrader and hope @Skyline is having some baby action today!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@football- AHHHH, I am SO sorry. I really thought I had responded to you and I did not. I am sorry!! I love that you baby has hiccups just like you!!! Your facebook announcement was so sweet. I bet you are stoked that it is out, but i am so annoyed for you about your dad. What a frustrating situation. I am sorry. How are you feeling? I bet fall/winter is a much better season for preggies out there!! How are you guys loving your new house??

9 years ago

Football I feel you it has been just as hot here in Tennessee. We went a month almost without rain. On top of being pretty pregnant most of the summer I'm so ready for 70s fall weather.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Football... hope you get a break in the weather. It can be miserable. Has school started back? Sorry about the drama with your dad. My MIL can be like that.

Skyline...how are you?

Lschrader....praying for you.

Afm...sorry for the short replies. Im in Labor and Delivery again. They think im in early labor. But praise God Titus has flipped!!! Today is my oldest ds 16 bday. Tomorrow was one of my due dates from a miscarriage two years ago. I think theyll send me home, but am waiting to be rechecked for dilation. I was a fingertip last Sunday, and at 1 this morning. They want to be sure im not progressing fast before they send me home.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca-Thank goodness he has flipped! Good boy Titus!! Will be thinking of you!!

AFM-So i am 10dpo today. I am a little puzzled with this cycle ladies. I have been having some brown and red discharge. A tiny bit yesterday and a little more today. I had it a few days ago as well. It's probably nothing, just find it weird. I really doubt it's IB because i have heard that is usually darker brown. Who knows, just hope everything is ok and I am not screwed up for IUI!

9 years ago

@jandk spotting stop on the 26 completely started on the 24 pick up 25 then stopped idk what to call it I have irregular periods longest being 35 days but never the same day I been reading about break through I really want this to be implantation but my hopes are low with a the bfn my bday on the 12th of September so I'm praying for a bfp if my hcg is just slower than others ...I know what you mean about family because the continously call me obsessive it like they don't support me at all

9 years ago

Lschrader my ib was a pinkish red not brown. I think it's different for everyone and not everyone gets it. Fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Well I'm pretty sure ovulation was last night or early this morning. Got some baby dancing in last night and this morning. I'm taking a poll on how many of you get sensitive nipples around ovulation time? If so, is it a few days before, during, a day after or days after ov?

@Football ~ Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy.

@Lschrader ~ I pray you are having IB... I know you have spotted a few days before your AF comes but not smack in the middle of your two week wait.. confusing. If it's not IB, it could a breakthrough bleed. You can google that to find out what that is..

@Rebecca ~ Hooray for Titus turning around. I can't believe you are in labor and at a 1. I hope that you are in minimal pain as possible, if that's even possible. :) Keep ing you and baby Titus in my prayers for a smooth, safe and beautiful birth.How exciting! Please keep us posted when you can.

@Athena ~ I am so ready for the fall weather too. How are you and the baby feeling these days?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo