Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3291 - 3300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Do I here observation and symptom spotting hope not lol hey everyone been relaxing wit FAM been busy at work stress case there n not able to catch up but im here
@miricalmomma u r Cali where I'm in Cali probably far from me get instagram no one requested me on instagram be like @ piecesgirl u can find me there if I'm not here lol bittersweet125
@piecesgirl hey babe baby dust for u fingers crossed our so supportive so warm idk what I would do without u I'm constantly saying the prayers u posted I to am dealing wit my own demons n a choice I made while a teenager n I hope I'm forgiven
@Athena jxs tiffers lolee hey girls hope u r doing good praying for u all always
@ thenewbies welcome sorry I CNT catch up I'm on my phone total nightmare but remember u are all in my prayers I always say and light a candle for u all hugs n kisses till next time

10 years ago

Pisces I do have a frer and I will be testing in the morning

Miracle I will be praying for you to have your little miracle baby.

Afm, my nipples were sore after O but now my boobs are killing me. idk if it's a good thing though because before my boobs would get sore during Pms. Dh says I'm pregnant lol he went online and researched what pregnant women should eat and we are starting a healthy meal plan with lots of good things tomorrow. I'm excited. Oh and miracle my lp is normally 14 days.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Topo I sent you a request on Instagram my username is the same as on here. Anyone else have an Instagram?

10 years ago

@Athena ~ I don't have instagram on my phone.. my phone won't hold that much storage. Sucks. I can't delete any apps that I know of to make room for it either.. I tried. :( Hmm? Good to know that your luteal phase is normally 14 dpo when you do ovulate.. So your still early. Yippie.. more time for the bean to implant and for you to get your true bfp.. wink wink.. we shall see.

@Pisces ~ Yes.. after I get some sunshine and fresh air I'm chipper. Plus I seem to feel more hopeful right after O time.. I have horrible periods that come with about 5 days of cramps, headaches and sometimes bad depression comes along for a few days with it too which sucks.. Glad you confirmed your "O". I'm one day ahead of you. I'm either 5 or 6. Not sure. Af is due on the 14th.

@Topo ~ Hey love ~ Glad to hear you're doing good. Makes me happy hearing that. Thinking of you. When is your IUI? Is that next month? I live 2 hours from Santa Barbara, Cali. I'm on the central coast next to the beach. Expensive to live here but very beautiful.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow @miricalmomma being that I'm in thousand oaks cal not far from u at all goats to get pieces girl to met us down here lol my iui is next month let me know how ur reading goes how awesome that story about instagram make room on our phone miricalmomma lol

@athena u don't have no pictures up why I accepted u

10 years ago

I just started it a few hours ago Topo and I have to do homework so I havent had any time to put any on but I do have a profile picture.

10 years ago

@athena I'm Angee Hosey on Instagram. I am hoping that this is your day. I will be watching anxiously for your post. I saw something on your FRER from Friday so I am convinced that today it will be darker.

@topo heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! (@everyone the Symptom Police is back hide your symptoms) lol. Welcome back! I have been seeing you Chill'n', Traveling, babysitting, and just looking real happy on IG. It has done my heart good to see you so relaxed and happy. So IUI next month. I hope that it's your month!!! Maybe you should try soft cups lol, they really weren't that bad.

@miracle I think you can get IG on your computer so you don't have to have it on your phone. I just wanted to add that. I have never been to California and completely ironic since my biological father has lived there my while life. My mother married my step father when I was 2 but my grandmother had grandparents rights so I knew who he was but I had a better relationship with his family -my uncle that passed away, not him...so I wasn't allowed to visit. But he lives in Pasedena sings opera and sells real estate.

AFM: 5dpo and nothing really to report.

10 years ago

Good Morning.

@Athena ~ did you test this morning? Well ? :) Patiently waiting to hear.

@Topo ~ How cool is that... I had no idea you lived that close to me. Your like a 3 hr car drive away. I have family in LA. Looks like Pisces has to come visit us then and we can put our pregnant buts in the sand, toes in the water and sip virgin pina colada's together.. I will definitely let you know what my reading says. I paid on Saturday and I haven't even gotten a email response from her.. I hope she is ok. Next month is your month. Get ready. I feel it coming for you.. for all of us hopefully.

@Pisces ~ Did you hear that? Get ready.. our time is coming. Oh and you have to come see Topo and I out here in Sunny Cali. Make a road trip out of it.. come see your biological dad. So that's where you get your artistic talent from with your dad being an opera singer.

Hi to everyone @Lolee, Camasia, Skypigeon, Lschraders, Jsxt, Tiff, MaryG, Jennifer, Carla, deertchic, introuble, Antsmommy and anyone else I forgot..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle Yep hes artistic and his mother, my beloved grandmother is an amazing artist. My daughter received the talent of drawing. I did not...lol Yes I promised him that I would come from Hawaii. Is it close? I mean it has to be at least closer than California to Washington DC...lol and YES our time is coming. I am still saying my prayers daily and trusting that this pregnancy will be fulfilled & yours & all of us girls that are still waiting in line.

@athena tick tock, tick tock I should not be encouraging you to test so soon but I know I saw something on Fridays test.

10 years ago

Ok ladies I posted the test, not sure about it, I'm kind of worried though, last night when I did my cervix check ther were stretchy/stringy blobs of cm with a pink tinge. And my temp went down some though I think that might've been because our house was 6 degrees colder than normal.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo