Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1601 - 1610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle thanks!!!! Pisces I had a tubal reversal as well

User Image

10 years ago

@camasia really? Awesome, when did you have yours? I had mine in January

10 years ago

6/12/12

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- I couldn't find ur test? Did u post it? I wana c

10 years ago

@tiff it's in the "evaporation" category. Can you see if you click on my name and go to recent images

10 years ago

@camasia oh ok. Cool. You are the only other TR (tube rever) person I have met since I joined here. Before my surgery I was in another forum for TR's but they never responded when you ask questions...etc. in other words they weren't friendly so I moved on. As a matter of fact, I found this site because a lady had the link to her signature from here as her signature in that forum and I thought it was cool so I was intending to make a link but found some friends and never went back there.

@tiff did you find it?

10 years ago

Awesome Pisces! God has blessed us at a second chance!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff yes that's the pic?

@camesia yes God has blessed us both with a second chance and I am so thankful to finally be at this point in my TTC journey. I thought I would never have the $$ to pay for TR and God made a way for me. :-D

10 years ago

you should get a frer pisces. that looks promising. i used an internet cheapie the day i got my positive with the frer. it was so faint that if i would have showed my hubby he would have thought i was crazy. a couple hours later i used a frer (in the evening) and got my positive within 30 seconds. it was faint but definetly there.

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- I think it's a good sign I just hate the blue dye! I even took one and didn't believe it cuz the way they look. Take a cheep pink one! What did that old test mean when u wrote cemecal preg? It was a blue dye test as well.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo