Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2971 - 2980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Just editing my post that my computer repeated 4 times.. WTH is going on..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry about the repeat post

User Image[/url][/url]

Hello! Joining the conversation late as I've only just found this website but I LOVE it! I think I'm going to be obsessed :)
I'm on CD 26, I THINK about 8-10 DPO, irregular cycles that vary from 30-37 days. Last few days I've had horrible cold symptoms, but now they're subsiding and for about the past 3 days had nausea, dizziness on/off, feeling SUPER tired all the time, dry/thirsty, and still a stuffy nose. Day 21 had a blood test to check ovulation and HCG (dr has me doing this every month) and HCG was negative at that point, but given the symptoms the dr has given me a couple of HPT's to use when my period is due, so just holding out til then! If not pregnant this month then we'll do another semen analysis on DH and I will also be scheduled for a HSG procedure

User Image

10 years ago

Wow miracle mama I had never heard of that. Your baby will truly be a miracle. I know you will conceive, you have been here for all of the women and I feel your time is coming very soon.

Pisces I'm a Notre dame fan and a titans fan. I love me some football.

Tania told me she saw that I would need medical intervention, in the sense of fertility treatments. I really thought it was going to be Clomid, but now here I am back in limbo. Dh has an appt. depending on what they say will determine what our next step is. I really hope this is our cycle since she said August and this cycle started in August, but I don't know. If my temp spikes and stays up ill know if I ovulated so we shall see. Oh and Pisces last night I read that prayer after bding and even found some fertility prayers online also. Then I spoke from my heart. I really want to be pregnant now, I am so ready.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@mrsrogers hey girl! Welcome I hope this is your cycle! And hard off to your doc for providing HpT's !!!!!!! Lol wowzers! My doc would never be that kind. Lol I do hope this is it but if it's not "make yourself at home"....welcome!

@athena I KNoW you love some football. Lol Titans !!! I have a soft spot for the Titans seeing as they used to be the Houston Oilers **wink wink** and I was sooooooo mad I worked Saturday and didnt get to see the ND and MiCh game **crowd boos** I have always like ND and used date a Michigan basketball player ;-) do you fantasy? we are in a couples league and I have a league at work and I found a random girlz only league so I was watching every damn game cheering on my players. So I was kicking myself for playing Tom Brady over Colin Kaepernick (maybe mispelled) I was sad...lol but Anquan Bolden and Victor Cruz carried me to victory anyway. I really am praying that your temp is up today. I am praying for confirmed O. Yes keep praying! And believing and agreeing with God's word and he will do this got you Athena. He is going to do it for all of us.

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Just had my first dr appt and heard heart beat, always so reassuring!
They have now moved due date to march 4, dd bday march 3-eeek!

Hi mrs rogers!

Can't wait to hear lots of bfp news next week

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Thank you for support.. I hope so too! I pray this is your bfp cycle too! If not then maybe it's in a few months and you deliver in August? Keep your spirits up.

@mrsrogers ~ Welcome to the forum. I'm 9 dpo today and a few others are the same so that makes several of us on similar cycles. :)

AFM ~ Nothing new to report. Not going to obsess over symptoms b/c sheriff topo will get me.. lol actually there's nothing to obsess over anyways.

User Image[/url][/url]

Temp went up but not enough to confirm o :( I'm bummed but I guess it could still happen or my temp may be slow to rise.

No Pisces I've never played fantasy football but it sounds interesting.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I was just doing catch up reading... It feels like there is a lot of hope and excitement and general good vibes on the forum, I really hope some BFPs come out soon!

@LSch - Elton John is my favorite musician!!! *gasp* I hope you have an awesome trip!

My favorite names have been the same for a while:

Oliver Sedrick
Clark Anthony
Naomi Eilean
Nadia Rose

Clark is DH's name and I think it's the most wonderful boys name EVER. :) The Japanese meaning of Naomi is "beautiful honesty" and I LOVE that!

AFM - Cleanse day 2 and I developed a "Flare Up" this morning. (I have a bladder condition called Interstitial Cystitis and a "flare up" is very similar to a UTI.) It's almost gone now, but I was very discouraged that the cleanse caused me to have one.

User Image

10 years ago

@sky - ouch thats sounds painful

@mrsrogers, welcome this is a great bunch of women and super supportive.

I can tell you girls that today i do the clear blue fertility monitor and since day 7 its on the middle level. Today I also got the middle level yet I spotted .
We did this morning but I dont think it could be that.
Today is cycle day 14.

what do you girls think?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo