Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6431 - 6440 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I have been MIA for a little while! Time to catch up...

@miracle - Yes, beta values can be low and it still be a perfectly normal pregnancy. I don't know why they would say anything that could cause unnecessary stress. It's not like getting your hopes up and being excited could possibly harm your pregnancy, whereas being anxious and stressed out could. Oh, I'm so glad your DP came through for you! :) Counting calories is hard at first, but it really does help you see just how packed some foods are, and opt for those healthier, fruits and veggies with more nutritious bang for their buck. Best of luck!

@rebecca - Haha. I don't think so... aside from write a review on Google, I guess? Her new doctor used to work with him and kind of defended him, that annoyed her, but she said this new doctor seems fine for the most part. Ugh, I am sorry about the cramping, so strange that they can't figure out the cause. I hope it is nothing to worry about!! Also sorry to hear your son is having these health problems, I hope they find good solutions for each one.

@football - I'm glad they did mess things all up by not getting the appraisal soon enough! That would have been terrible.

@athena - Ha! Same things happens to us, my belly will be going wild and I will tell DH to look and I think my talking makes Baby Boy stop moving to listen to me, and DH will look and see nothing, then look away and he will start back up again!

@LSchrader - I don't think it should be a "normal" question, family planning is very personal. I try not to ask that sort of thing unless it is someone I am close enough to, to know it's okay to ask. I'm glad the shower went well, though, and that WAS a very pretty cake. :) Biking with DH sounds great, you can't put your entire life on hold!

@athena - I'm sure he's doing just fine, just a little small. On the bright side, you get to get a look at him again! :) Unless something happens, I won't be getting another u/s. Did they send the drink home with you to drink before you go in the day of your test?

AFM - I passed the 2 hour glucose, they said my lab values were perfect. That's a big relief! I got lemon-lime flavor this time and it had a lot more burn to it as it went down.

My two oldest friends threw a little party for me (not exactly a shower) just a gathering of my closest friends. It was SO nice. Really meant a lot to me.

I bought fabric to make myself a dress for my maternity shoot. I hope it turns out good.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline Yea they sent the drink home with me. I have a list to follow for when I do the test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

This forum has been unusually quiet these last few weeks! Hope everyone's okay and just enjoying the start of their summer :)

User Image

9 years ago

I would agree and it almost makes me happy! I think we have all either come to terms with life and are just letting it happen!

I started spotting last night so AF will be here sometime this weekend. I knew this cycle didn't have much chance so i am ok with that. DH and i talked and we decided that if we are not pregnant by September, we will do IUI. I am excited to just have a plan in place and to look forward to it!

Hope everyone well. @Miracle-YOU are meant to be a mother and I know you will be. You have gotten pregnant before which means it can happen!! I just know you were meant ot be a mom.

9 years ago

@LSchrader- Sorry about AF, but that's great you guys have a plan in place. That must feel like you finally see light at the end of the tunnel! Although of course I hope you get pregnant before then!

@Miracle- I have to agree with what LSchrader said! It's going to happen!

AFM: Appraisal report came back and we're good to go! Closing should be next week on the old house and we'll only be homeless for that weekend hopefully before we close on the new house! I haven't been following my cycles for a few months now, but I did have EWCM for a few days this last week and now it's gone so I'm pretty sure I've O'd. Doesn't really matter right now anyway :) and man, does that feel good.

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Yay! I know how great it feels to make a plan and not feel in limbo on something big. I hope you guys conceive before that time, but it has to feel pretty good to know there is more certainty about when the wait will come to and end.

@football - Hooray on the house progress! I know it will be a big relief when that's all over with and you are in your new place. :)

My friend got another blood test and her doubling rate has been every 40 hours, a very good doubling speed! So her worries have officially been put to rest. She is just at 6 weeks now. I want to find that doctor and be like, "In yo FACE!!!" Lol

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies..wanted to say hi. Will do a propper check in later. Been busy. 7 dpo but feel no symptoms.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!

Lschrader....glad you have a plan. Sometimes feeling like we have one in place can take a ton of pressure off.

Football...congrats on the news about your house! I know you're ready to get it done.

Skyline...yay for your friend! So happy for her.

I've been weighed down with doctors visits for our oldest ds. Now he's scheduled to visit a geneticist next week. We've ruled out Marfans Syndrome, but they think it may be a related problem. All of this is from a doctors visit 2 years ago and now his xray that shows the spine curve. I think in June alone he'll be at the doctor's 5 or 6 times. When I have so much going on I tend to stress. I've developed pain on the right side of my lower back. I know it's ligament pain, but it's so bad right now I'm having a hard time walking around or bending. They said there wasn't much I could do for it. I've gained a little over a pound every week for the last month. The Dr. said that was great. Titus is still a very active baby, and seems to love confounding anyone who's trying to get his heartbeat. If I wasn't so worried about my oldest, things would be better.

User Image

9 years ago

I drove a few hrs to meet my dad and sister for a birthday gathering. My dad and sister both have birthdays next week, so we like to get together every year to celebrate all 3 of us. This time we all brought our bikes and rode around for a few hours. I had a great time.

8 dpo today. Don't have my hopes up which is good because when I do get them up, I am let down. It is what it is.

@Skypigeon ~ I'm glad my DP came through for me too. :) Counting calories is a challenge for sure. Emotionally overeating is a bigger challenge for me. I nurture myself with food. A lot of people either drink too much, smoke or eat too much. I am a foodie. Moderation and balance is my goal. I am HAPPY you passed the 2 hr glucose test. That has to be relieving. Sounds like you had a nice party thrown by your friends. Good friends are the best. You will have to show us a pic of your finished dress that you make. One of these days I will teach myself how to sew clothes. I am sure I can get the hang of it once I watch some tutorials a few times.

@Lschrader ~ Sorry about the spotting. Did it turn into AF? I know you were prepared for the cycle to be out due to the little bedding with your dh. Did you mention IUI? How awesome. I have a good feeling about that for the two of you. I appreciate your kind words about being meant to be a mom. I thought I was too, but needing to start letting it go now as it's looking more like I won't be. I am one of those people that need to get real with myself. I wish it was different. I am open to a miracle still.

@Football ~ Thanks hon. Like I told Lschrader, I am open to a miracle still, but need to get real with myself. Congrats on the green light with the appraisal report. Changes are happening for you for sure. How exciting. Ewcm is good (fertile cm) so that puts you in at least a chance for this cycle right?

@Rebecca ~ Oh man. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope that your back pain eases up and you can feel better. I'm sorry your son is having to go to all these dr appointments. Hopefully you get some answers and help very soon. I'm happy Titus is doing great. You seem like an amazing mom. Your family is blessed to have you.

@Athena ~ How are you?

@Pisces ~ Still think of you often. Stop in to say hi soon. Miss you.

@Mrssuz ~ How are you feeling?

Hi to anyone else I forgot to mention. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! I had a super busy weekend so I wasn't on here at all. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

@rebecca-My heart hurts for you and I hope you are staying strong and positive. I will be praying for you. Glad Titus is so active though. A constant reminder of your little miracle :)

@miracle-Glad you go to spend time with your dad. I bet he enjoyed that too. I just truly do not believe that God would give you that strong desire to be a mother if you weren't going to be one. I don't know, just my thoughts. You know you can get pregnant, and I just know it will happen. Even though your pregnancy ended in a m/c, I really believe it was Him giving you a sign that your time is coming. He just has the perfect child picked out for you and as sad and hard as it was, it was just Him telling you....just wait, it can happen, and your time is coming.

@football-Glad everything came back on your appraisal! How awesome!!

Yep, I am still just waiting. I have been having really minor spotting and have a light tampon in for that moment AF decides to show. I am CD30 today which has only happened once before. I am wondering if my diet may have had something to do with an off cycle though. I am not testing as I really think she will show. I think my lower back is starting to get sore too. I would imagine she will be here today.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo