Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5781 - 5790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!! I am back in WA! I think we brought home some sun for us here which is great. Huntington Beach, CA was truly amazing. I seriously want to move there. It is gorgeous!!!

I am going to try to comment to everyone but I am so sorry if i miss you!

@jsx-OMG I cannot believe your little lady is 8 weeks aleady! Time is for sure flying by!

@skyline-I sure hope you are not in pain still. I have never heard of that before so hopefully it's not something that continues your entire pregnancy. Thanks girl, I sure hope this is my cycle. My cervix has never been this high for this long. I am starting to notice some EWCM though. I sometimes get that before AF and sometimes don't. I have had two pregnancy dreams this cycle. The last one was me actually getting a BFP which I have never had happen before. DH and took a walk on the beach over the weekend and I looked down and out of no where find this little ladybug just hanging out. I picked him up and he stayed with me for a long time. The beach was huge so I thought it was pretty neat to see that! I hope that means I have some good luck coming my way :)

@lolee-Whoooooooo for making it to 31 weeks!!! You are so close to meeting those little boys!!! How is Eli doing?

@miracle-That is a bummer about the Farmer's. Market. Such a disappointment I am sure. How are you feeling? I know you were not super hopeful about this cycle, but anything new for you?

@rebecca-Eeek, i will go check out your picture!!

@athena-How you doing lady??

@football- I have no answer for you, but I pray that you get back on track right away. they say you are super fertile after a m/c so I hope it happens soon for you!

@mrsrogers-I am hoping AF stayed away!!

@pisces-Always thinking about you sweet girl!!!

afm-made it hope super late/early this morning. I am wiped!! Like i said before, I had two pregnancy dreams this cycle. I just hope it means something good for me. I know CP is not a good pregnancy indicator, but it is different for me. Hoping that since it has been SO high, that is a good sign.

However, I noticed a bit of EWCM today. I think that is a bad sign :( Everyone I have heard gets really thick white cm before their bfp.

10 years ago

Well today is about 9 dpo for me. Just going through the same old pms symptoms that I usually get before me AF. Moody, tired, hungry, bloated, sore breasts, ect. good times good times I tell ya. Today I am tired. My Af is due on the 16th.. Sunday! I am sure she will be here.

@Lschrader ~ Glad you enjoyed Huntington Beach. I could picture you living there with your family. Ewcm doesn't always mean AF is coming. Some woman get it and lots of it only to find out they have a bfp that cycle. So you never know. I SO WANT THIS TO BE YOUR CYCLE. I feel it so soon for you. I on the other hand am not hopeful this cycle. Nothing new, weird or giving me a sign that I might be.

@Lolee ~ So glad babies are staying put so far so good.. yay!

@Topo ~ Thanks for checking in :) You made my day! Glad to hear from you. Love ya. Oh and today is Pisces b'day just in case you wanted to find her and wish her a happy b'day.

@Pisces ~ Happy Birthday Girl! Wishing you a magical new year with all your hopes, wishes and dreams manifesting as we speak.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

AFM ~ Feeling my usual pms coming on.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- I hope AF stays away for you too. Sometimes it just hard to not feel defeated and sorry for yourself. I am in the FB group for women who are TTC and one gal uses a pendulum. I had never heard about it before. It's kinda like the tarot readinga though. She asked a question about me and she said I am pregnant now with a girl. I would love to be able to believe that, but I don't really know how to. It is just such a gamble. I guess it is something fun to hold on to, but I guess I don't know that I believe it. I guess things like that keep us going though, right?!

I get to pick up my dog tonight from my parents. He was staying with them while we were gone. I am so excited to snuggle him and just crash! I am so tired. Traveling totally takes it out of you!

@pisces-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you feel extra special today and eat a few cupcakes :)

10 years ago

@Lschrader that's sounding positive! The ladybug thing sounds very sweet! Hoping for a BFP for you this cycle

@miracle sorry you feel so sure that you're out this cycle already! I guess you know your body better than anyone else, don't you just wish you could bring on AF now and get it over and done with rather than having to wait?! So frustrating waiting for it to show up when you know you're not pregnant that cycle!

AFM CD35 today, bbt still high, cervix high and soft, nipples sore especially right one, but SUPER crampy like almost worse than the first days of AF. 2 more days and if AF hasn't turned up and bbt is still high I'll do a test.
On another note I applied for a receptionist job last week and was really hopeful, but didn't get it, I was 2nd choice :( disappointed as I really wanted it! If the other person she's chosen doesn't work out then I'm next in line for it.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrsrogers1986-High soft cervix is a really good sign!! I hope this is it for you this month!! Haha, yeah I really like the ladybug thing. I just thought it was kinda fun. I pray every day and I just ask God that he will calm my heart and give me a little hope and so when I saw the little guy it just make my heart kinda happy :)

10 years ago

Hello everyone!

We made it home safe last night. It was a busy day flying around, so I'm glad to be home.

I don't really have much hope for this cycle. I haven't been watching anything or temping or doing ANYTHING so I have no clue where I'm at. I took an OPK this afternoon and it was negative. If I count the first day of my miscarriage at CD1, then today I'd be CD13.

@LSchrader- I hope you're not spotting by Friday so that you can test and get the news you've been waiting oh-so-patiently for! I'm keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you, girl. I know your time is coming soon!

@Rebecca- You look DARLING!

@Skyline- We need an updated bump from you, too! My DH and I flew through Atlanta; was thinking about you!

@Miracle- I'm sorry about this cycle :( there's still a chance for you, though. My husband seems to be catching a cold, so I'm not really going to be pushing any scheduled BDing. Oh well. At least there's always next cycle, right? Hope you're okay. Thank you for your support and encouraging, kind words.

@Athena- Hi lady! Hope you're doing well!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. With spring break just ending Sunday, and us getting home late last night, I'm super busy getting back into the swing of things in school. Luckily we're on the downhill portion of the semester! Yippee! I feel like I'm slowly but surely getting out of the funk. It's amazing just how quickly those pregnancy hormones can start to take over. I remember the first night I noticed the red blood I couldn't stop crying. My DH came in and hugged me and I told him, "I'm okay, I know I'm going to be okay. But for some reason, I can't stop crying. I just feel so emotional!" Time does heal wounds, though. I'm just ready for this "cycle" to be over so I can get back on with TTC and knowing when to expect things.

Hope everyone's doing well. :)

User Image

10 years ago

I'm on my phone, so I can't make a long post right now, I just wanted to give everyone an update on my Dr. appointment today.

We found out the gender!!! We are having a boy!

As for the lump and pain, it is a degenerating fibroid and since it hasn't caused severe symptoms yet (as I have read some have) I am hopeful that in a week or so it will be over without being tooooo painful or unpleasant.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- boy!!!!! I knew it!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeew congrats momma!!!

10 years ago

Thanks @lschrader! I just don't 'feel' pregnant so I'm really trying not to read into things too much, I'm more frustrated if I'm not pregnant that my cycle has gone back to a long one again :( I really thought after the great blood test results with my progesterone and with my cycle last month finally coming down to only 33 days, that I'm getting back on track, but now I'm day 35 and now AF yet but feeling like it's coming any moment, just a bit disheartened now this cycle is back to a long one again :( oh well guess I can count myself out this month yet til AF rears her ugly head, or not!
Isn't it funny how God sends you little signs in the most unexpected times, just so you know he's there a taking care of you. I find myself sometimes just smiling out of nowhere, just getting that feeling that everything will be ok, and we'll get the baby we dream of in His time. It's hard to hold onto that sometimes when you want it so desperately RIGHT NOW so it's nice toget those little reminders to put your mind and heart at ease.

@football I REALLY hope you can get back on track soon honey and you get a sticky bubs soon! Just give yourself all the time you need to cry, heal, and get your mind and body in the right space again. Lots of baby dust love and sticky vibes to you!

@skyline YAY a boy! How lovely little boys are awesome, and sooooo loving to their mummies hehehe my boy lights up my life! Now to get shopping!!

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces....Happy Birthday, hon! I miss you, but pray you're spending quality time with your family and taking care of yourself.

Skyline...a boy! Yay! Boys are super sweet, and they do love their mommas. Congratulations! And i do pray for no more pain for you.

Football...you know my dh and I are praying for you. Try not to worry this cycle. Although i know its hard. And thanks for the kind words. I'm really struggling with my self image.

Miracle....I'm not trying to give false hope, but sometimes God blesses when we least expect it. Dont lose hope.

Topo..hey, dear!

Mrsrogers...FXd!

Afm...I go Thursday for an ultrasound with the crisis pregnancy center. They said there's a chance they can tell the gender....maybe.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo