Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6601 - 6610 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca it could be pubic bone pain. I've been having it, especially if do too much. My dr said it's normal for this time in pregnancy because it starts separating.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@LSchrader - Just heard on the news this morning that a recently completed study shows no link between cycling and infertility. I just wanted to let you know, since a little while back you mentioned you and your DH were getting back to biking and that you don't need to worry about in hindering things!

@miracle - I took a peek at your shop, the flip flops are SO cute and I like your flower coasters! Hope you have plenty of sales too!

@football - Yay! So glad you got to see the HB and get a picture of your little bean. I'm serious, keep a bag of crackers in your purse at all times! There were numerous occasions I would have been sick if I hadn't carried them around with me everywhere.

@rebecca - Haha! The store side IS dangerous. Ouch, ouch, ouch! The c-section scar thing sounds painful. Hope that doesn't happen again. I had a new pain right in the front of my pelvis, I think maybe I strained myself a little when I was weeding my flower bed the other day. SMH As for making it to 40 weeks, everything is measuring on target and there have been no signs of anything. They haven't said anything about going early. A friend posted on FB, she was due the 5th and she sounds SO uncomfortable and ready for baby to come... so I've decided to get myself in the mindset that he will come late so that if he does, maybe it won't feel so bad. It may not work, but we'll see.

AFM - Going to do a little window shopping today and hopefully find a fern stencil so I can finish painting. I was sewing on my dress yesterday and my sewing machine when whackadoo on me, but a friend helped me diagnose the problem and I was able to look up a YouTube video on how to fix it. VERY relieved. I have to finish this dress for the shoot on Sunday!!

User Image

9 years ago

@athena - I've been dealing with SPD since midway, I had a really hard time walking on the beach at Jekyll Island. Now it's not so bad during the day, but at night when I need to roll over, it really hurts. I doubt @rebecca's c-section scar is that far down...

User Image

9 years ago

@lsch I had that same moment last night when I realized AF was attacking. I have three kids and I don't want this any less. I have the greatest man in the world and I want to have HIS baby, I want OUR baby. Poor DH he couldn't do anything as I sat there feeling sorry for myself. He doesn't understand how much of a failure I felt like last night. I'm 42 years old, I feel like this is not ever going to happen for us. You are still young sweetie, it will happen for you...just hang in there. @athena tried for 18months, she took charge, she refused to take no for an answer. She is inspires me to keep going.

@rebecca glad Titis is doing good, you probably just needed to take it easy. Having a baby, being pregnant. Is truly Gods miracle...a pregnant woman's nesting is a wonder. It's like you are cleaning and getting ready so that after you have your baby....you can rest and let your body heal and get into A routine with baby.

@football that is awesome news!!!!!!! Glad your little bean is snug as a bug in a rug!!!

@miracle everything you said to @lsch I needed as well. You are always full of the right things to say whenever I get to feeling hopeless. I just feel like such a failure. Just feeling sorry for myself & you hit the nail on the head when you said, we are already sensitive and then something this makes you an emotional wrecking ball. I was a hot mess last night.

@athena your cat cracks me up. He is so glad that you are pregnant so that he can get new stuff...he got pregnancy pillow, he got new baby furniture (I believe I have seen him in the crib and on the changing table)...that Rudy is a hoot!!!

@sky I really need to add cake pops to my little cake business. I am so wanting to name my business and get cards but I am afraid it will take off and I'll spend every weekend making cakes, then it won't be fun anymore. Besides, I have a REAL problem with the people who order cakes from me not wanting to pay what they are worth and CHANGES. I had to implement a change fee because people drive me crazy with can you add this and that ...blah blah blah

AFM: **witch attack** that's all I can really say...
DH leaves tomorrow, won't see him again for 2-3 months. ð???

9 years ago

11 dpo today. Haven't tested.

@Skyline ~ Thanks for peeking in my shop and for the nice compliments. Glad you got your sewing machine figured out quickly and fixed. Youtube is awesome. Post a pic of you in your dress that your making as it would be fun to see. Hope the photo shoot goes well.

@Pisces ~ My heart sank for you when I read that the witch attacked. I am very sorry to hear that. I know how much you want a baby with your dh. I still think your time is coming. It's easy to have faith and firm conviction for other people's dreams! You will see that it's all meant to be and will work out just exactly as it's supposed to. In the meantime have a good cry and know that you are loved.

@Rebecca ~ That sounds painful and scary what you went through with the cramping. I hope it's just because you just over did it with the small hike , scrubbing walls and cleaning the bathroom. Hopefully everything has calmed down now. We have to keep you and baby content and safe.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladies, you all keep me going. Thank you! I do not know why yesterday was so rough on me. I was picking fights with DH and everything made me sad. I think seeing my SIL become a mom has been so much harder to watch than I thought it would be. I am SO beyond happy for her and I do not want to sound otherwise. Sometimes a bad day where you can just cry is what you need. I needed it. I am praying for DH's results and hope they are much better. I know surgery was the route to go regardless as we have already seen improvement. Even if we go the fertility route for number 1, i believe number 2 will be a different story. Thank you all for your daily encouragement and love. I feel so blessed to have found this group. It's funny because i hear other's talking about how rude some women can be on these types of sites, and I honestly was shocked. I do feel a little sheltered in our little home so maybe that is why! Thank you for your hugs, i felt them :)

@football-I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you. Seeing that U/S image just made my heart so happy. I looked at it thinking...is this real?! Ha. Congrats momma, everything is falling into line for you.

@miracle-Thank you for your words. I always need them and know you will be there for me. How are you feeling...11dpo? When is the witch due (but not coming). Any similarities this cycle to your BFP cycle? Not that it matters since every pregnancy is different.

@pisces-I hope AF is not showing. That stupid thing. I can absolutely understand your desire. After your previous relationship and finally finding the man of your dreams, of course you want that next thing with him. It will happen, i Know it will :)

@rebecca-It doesn't sound funny AT ALL. I totally understand what you mean. It was so one of those days when anyone could say anything to me and I would cry! It's ok though, today is a new day. Plus it's Friday.

@skyline-I love all your research and stories you find out about :) Thank you for finding that for me because that is always something i am concerned about!!

Well it's friday ladies. Make it a good day!

9 years ago

Happy Super moon girls. It's gorgeous in the sky tonight. I am a full moon lover. I chase sunsets and full moons.
Hope you ladies get the chance to see it in all it's magnified beauty. Going to a wedding tomorrow on the beach only 15 miles from my house. I'm looking forward to seeing old childhood friends that I grew up with.

@Lschrader ~ Thank God for different days huh? I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better today. I have a few days every month that I just feel off, down or sad about. It's just called life. The yin and the yang of life. It's painful to see someone close to you get their dream come true with being a mom, especially when they post a zillion pics on facebook every hour of every day of their newborn. I am VERY genuinely happy for them, but it's sad and hard for me at times too. So I understand. As far as feeling any similar symptoms to when I got my bfp in Jan right now, I would say not really. I am having my typical pms symptoms such as sore breasts, moody, hungry, crazy dreams, gassy, bloated, ovary twinges.. ect... Although my bfp cycle I had this shortness of breath thing going on when I would walk which would cause anxiety. I have been having that same feeling today. (could just be because I packed on some weight this past year) lol Plus I have been having way more ovary twinges and some extra cm at times this cycle. I have no clue. I will have answers though by Tuesday. Af is due Monday. Ok.. long post. Hope you have a great weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies...question...

We had sex early this morning...a few minutes ago, after I peed, I noticed really light pink on the toilet paper each time I wiped. I'm freaking out. Could sex have caused this?

User Image

9 years ago

Football....Yes, sex can cause spotting. With my history,I am usually put on pelvic rest the first 12 weeks or so. No fun, but it cuts down on my freaking out! :) Call your ob and see what they say. Hang in there, honey.

User Image

9 years ago

Football that is very normal. Your cervix is very sensitive right now and sex can cause spotting especially since your blood flow has increased. In the first trimester I had pink spotting after sex. Like rebecca said call your dr and see what they say.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo